Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You missed this monstrosity which may well be the worst look I have seen on anyone. Ever. And why is she standing like that? Don’t they all practise their Hollywood glamour poses?!
View attachment 509504
I call that the Dusty Bin dress because that's what she looks like, an old style galvanised steel dustbin which someone's plonked on top of a hideous pair of legs (and ludicrous shoes for that matter).

You probably need to be of a certain age to remember Dusty Bin and 3-2-1!

1617310378421.png
1617310396926.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
YES! we finally have bunny on our heads!!! and easter eggs! I remember one of you lovelies mentioning it around St. Patrick's day..THANK god it is not spring chicken from Smeggy's coop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love the Easter Bunny! And I forgot to say thank you to the person who started the new thread. So, thank you! And I'm only 12 pages late :)

Reactions: 18
Ohh joy of joys!! They are the gift which keeps on giving!! If this true, they really have/are scraping the barrel!!

Sorry if this has been posted already!!
I'm here doing my best oprahwhat
It has got to be an April fools though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have given up trying to keep up here. I had to choose Tattle or the family and they had lost the complete run of themselves... So.

Anyway, this has probably been said 100 times over but does anyone see Lady C as the Lady Whistledown of the modern world?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Precisely. These people seem to confuse natural differences for racism. We are not one homogenous group, we all have differences, and that’s fine

People have prejudices and beliefs about lots of things, race, religion, gender, nationality. That does not make you a dangerous bigot, it makes you a human being.

I’m sure Black British people hold certain views about White British people, for example. That’s normal

Oh what’s that, black people can’t be racist because they don’t have the institutional power? Oh ok! (Load of crap)
How much more power can you have than being a black president or now vice president? Or billionaire TV mogul? Twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No, that’s Meghan propaganda to make her look more popular and important than she is. You only have to see the photos of them at the polo match (or any of them together) to see Kate rightly didn’t trust or warm to Meghan, much less “bonded over motherhood” with her.
I think in Smeg's head she and Catherine have, or had, some kind of Mean Girls "frenemy" thing going on where they're both turbocharged versions of the "popular girls" from American teen drama tit (only Smegs is, like, way more popular, obviously). When the reality is closer to Kate actually having mentally aged past the age of 16, and thereby having been grey rocking M like her life depended on it since the day her cloven hooves touched BP carpet. Secure, well-adjusted women of their age don't play well with the schoolgirl drama. I seriously doubt that whatever relationship exists between the "two duchesses" ever got past the cordial small-talk-for-family's-sake stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A couple of years ago, Alex Beresford was campaigning against knife crime and tackling violence within the black community and a few days later his cousin was sadly stabbed to death. Surely as this has affected him personally, it would make more sense for him to continue helping with this subject rather than jumping on the bandwagon and accusing all of the UK of being racist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A couple of years ago, Alex Beresford was campaigning against knife crime and tackling violence within the black community and a few days later his cousin was sadly stabbed to death. Surely as this has affected him personally, it would make more sense for him to continue helping with this subject rather than jumping on the bandwagon and accusing all of the UK of being racist.
Are you in the right thread? I don't understand the connection here, sorry. Maybe I'm just being thick? - Oh, ignore me, I was momentarily confusing Alex Beresford with Alex Belfield. I'm listening to Lady C. Apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have given up trying to keep up here. I had to choose Tattle or the family and they had lost the complete run of themselves... So.

Anyway, this has probably been said 100 times over but does anyone see Lady C as the Lady Whistledown of the modern world?
Honestly, I think I rather unfairly dismissed Lady C before - listening to The Real Diana is genuinely fascinating. Especially in light of everything going on currently. The part I’ve reached, she’s just now reeling off the tons of royals who’ve consulted psychiatrists, etc over the years freely and without thinking it at all a big deal. Hardly any of them haven’t it seems. They sound incredibly mental health aware and with a healthy, proactive approach to it, particularly when you think we’re talking pre mid eighties. It makes the Harkles’ lie about being denied help all the more ridiculous, annoying and frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are you in the right thread? I don't understand the connection here, sorry. Maybe I'm just being thick?
Sorry, there was a conversation a few pages back on this thread talking about Alex Beresford and how he'd had to come off social media because he was getting abuse. He was doing a good thing a couple of years ago by drawing attention to knife crime, etc. so maybe he should have stuck to that rather than getting involved in the Meghan/Piers situation as he seems to have made himself quite unpopular by doing so.

Reactions: 16
Plus by all accounts William saw much more of the flawed character practically acting as a counsellor to her. One wonders what her reaction to losing her HRH actually was that prompted William to tell her he would reinstate it when he was King
I really dislike this story and the account of William passing her tissues under the door. Parentification of a child is very damaging. Poor William. And he had to parent his younger brother too. i really don’t get why people say Diana was a wonderful mother. Making a child be your counsellor is basically emotional abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.