Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear that he had a telephone conversation today with Her Majesty The Queen.
I'm rather hoping she hinted strongly that it's time he retired.

I wish all of these prominent people would just tell the truth.
Even if they have made a boo-boo.
I can forgive someone who owns up and apologises sincerely.
If they dig themselves in deeper by trying to cover up a lie or mistake because they haven't got the guts, I think that's worse.

Just tell us what happened, you old goat and take the consequences.
FFS.
Meghan has delibrately targeted people that can't clarify their side due to privilege, there is a limit to what the people can say to defend themselves against her comments. AoC can't say much due to privilege, no one can discuss her medical records and call her out. The RF have a policy of never complain, never explain. It's a bleeping disgrace that twatface Idris dares to comment about taking away her voice when the person doing that is Meghan herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did anyone watch the new series of The Windsors tonight? Cant imagine it going down well in Montecito (not to mention Anmer, Highgrove etc).
I bloody love that show, had to ration myself to just the two episodes 😍

Reactions: 16
That proves to me that she has never given birth before!! Sounds like the birth plan of a first time mum. Second child birth plan - give me all the drugs
She's not pregnant this time either.
The Home birth 'plan' would allow them to carry out their deception.

Reactions: 22
Of course this Doula rubbish is just to set everything up for Smeggys next big dramatic part. 😉 She will be suddenly rushed to hospital at the 11th hour. A cover for picking up the new sprog.

The story will have to have a Mills & Boon/Hallmark vibe about it (just for the sugars). Will Haz be the romantic hero who saves her? Maybe... although more likely it will all centre around her. Either way something dramatic will happen and it'll have to be something juicy that she can milk for ultimate attention and victimhood 🤔

And of course it will still all be the fault of the royal family, the British press and the uneducated unwashed peasants of the UK! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes I know what you mean. Surely the entire family thought that Smeggy was a low rent grifter so no surprises there!

It's definitely not the same as actually making a racist remark.
The Daily Mail headline says that Lady C said that it was Princess Anne that made the racist remark, that's what I mean. I don't think that Lady C should have gjven H&M this ammunition as it clearly states that Anne was racist in asking about Farky's skin colour, even though we know that Anne's comments will have been twisted to suit H&M's agenda. I still think it was a mistake, sanctioned by BP or not.

Reactions: 10
I dunno about that but I do know that I learned what true fear was when I had to do my 1st tit after having my woowoo stiched halfway upto my arse.
Ditto!
First baby, week late, induced, 14 hour labour, forceps delivery, stitches!
I was in agony and another new mother said to me “It probably feels worse than it looks” and suggested I take a mirror with me into the bathroom, which I did...well, to say my “undercarriage” looked like a baboon’s backside would be an understatement!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There wasn't a racist comment. It was just Anne thinking she didn't have the right personality/ethos to fit with the Royal Family.
Yes you are right, but the headline says otherwise and I'm very surprised.

Reactions: 10
The more I think about it, the more I agree that the phrasing isn't quite right: '...I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So make of that what you like about.' [sic]
That phrasing is designed to clear himself on the grounds of ignorance if it were to emerge he was told something after the signing. Taken with his weird catatonic silence all these weeks - when it would have been the easiest thing in the world to clear it all up - it makes me more suspicious, not less. Previously I just thought it was Malificent lying as usual. Now I think she has a 'receipt' of something, somewhere - and panicking Justin has been in a clueless blither over how to cook up a statement which pre-emptively protects himself in the event of a certain amount of tit hitting the fan.
Carrier pigeon!
the one that shat on her dress

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Daily Mail headline says that Lady C said that it was Princess Anne that made the racist remark, that's what I mean. I don't think that Lady C should have gjven H&M this ammunition as it clearly states that Anne was racist in asking about Farky's skin colour, even though we know that Anne's comments will have been twisted to suit H&M's agenda. I still think it was a mistake, sanctioned by BP or not.
We all need to ‘re-learn’ (woke top 10 phrase) the definition of racism. Being inquisitive, complimentary or perhaps a bit ignorant is NOT RACISM.

For example ‘I wonder will the baby have a delightful Afro?’ (Just imagining the way a senior RF member might talk) or ‘will the baby will caramel coloured?’, ‘I wonder will the baby have darker or lighter skin?’ Are NOT RACIST COMMENTS! Out of touch, yes. Racist? NO!

Those comments are normal human curiosity and I bet someone did say something along those lines at some point, it’s normal of any blended-race family.

We’ve all been through the not-his-birthright-never-was and all that stuff so we know it wasn’t an ‘institutional racism’ thing.:sick:

Wokes have changed the meaning of ‘racism’ to mean any comment, mannerism, innocent throwaway comment or slight acknowledgement of race. But by the same token you can’t be ‘colourblind’ because that’s ‘denying the lived experience of POCs’

I give up!

Reactions: 26
And harry is back on the path of playing down his titles. Just Call Me Harry unless it's in 30 font Arial.
So,he now has two jobs in America does he?

Two jobs taken from Americans .

Going over there,stealing all their jobs, etc disgraceful.
😀😀😛😛😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And harry is back on the path of playing down his titles. Just Call Me Harry unless it's in 30 font Arial.
You mean the place where he deigns to let his co workers call him Harry but has Prince Harry Duke of Sussex plastered all over the place in case people forget?! :rolleyes: 🤣

He's less natural than Call me Dave Cameron

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 20
When the new baby arrives, do we think an easel will be put up outside the gates of their home with a handwritten [calligraphy] notice pinned on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry but Ive only just come on but I wanted to post this just in case you havent seen it. That Dr Shola woman really annoys me

Meghan Markle news: Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry defended over wedding claim | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Go to any top uni in the UK and this is what all the social science lecturers are like. Woke, shouty, ignorant communist bullies with an agenda. Hiding in university libraries well into their forties, snowflakes with no ability to survive in the real world.

I received a 52% mark on my dissertation (2019 graduation) because I refused to write a woke piece on sexual assault on uni campuses and how men need ‘re educating’. Won’t name the uni I attended but it wasn’t a tit one to say the least. It’s scary

Wokeness is a disease!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Go to any top uni in the UK and this is what all the social science lecturers are like. Woke, shouty, ignorant communist bullies with an agenda. Hiding in university libraries well into their forties, snowflakes with no ability to survive in the real world.

I received a 52% mark on my dissertation (2019 graduation) because I refused to write a woke piece on sexual assault on uni campuses and how men need ‘re educating’. Won’t name the uni I attended but it wasn’t a tit one to say the least. It’s scary

Wokeness is a disease!
Thats very worrying to hear that 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
These aren't my words, but when I read them, I thought of Dr. Shola :

" Racism is not dead,, but it is on life support - kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing
others as " racist ". "

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.