Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I'd like to hear from him, I turned on the TV and the two women presenters were awful and just kept talking over the guests to get their points over. Piers must be howling
Agree, they are so annoying talking over each other

Tom Bowers on GMB now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh hang on...looks like someone's trying to milk his 15 minutes of relevance

As someone who said you just need to look at the comments to see what society is actually feeling, I'd give them a miss on this one mate
Straight to comments 😂

You crack me up, so funnt. I think she is preggers too but IVF is a real possibilty although I dont really understand why they just wouldnt come out and say it. I mean it would be another victim card they could use. Multiple miscarriages, having difficulty getting preganant, yadda yadda. Thats the part I dont get, why hide it.
Because Sophie already used that card.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw sweet baby Moses I didn't need to know that tit about the placenta
I bet if she really gives birth her placenta or the surrogates
Will be a gift to alter of Satan or served up with Fava beans and a nice Chianti to her woke friends ,but we all know she’s really had a delivery from the local butchers as there is no baby they are hired props
Can’t wait to see Archie blurting out on camera
One is getting bored hiding in the play house and my real name is (insert name here .,,....)when can one return home to my real family

I know its April's fool today but the sun are having too much fun

Lol
What is that bump under her coat at the back
A recording device ??? A spare nose or the battery pack to inflate the moon bump

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh hang on...looks like someone's trying to milk his 15 minutes of relevance

As someone who said you just need to look at the comments to see what society is actually feeling, I'd give them a miss on this one mate
The thing that REALLY made me nearly explode with rage is that this t**t actually said that Prince William had no problems dealing with losing Diana, only the poor husband of a mixed race woman did. Let's be completely honest. Black and mixed race people's only interest in Meghan is her black dna.

He's a tosser who isn't remotely skilled in interviews because he is only interested in telling everyone what he thinks. Yes, Piers does this too, but despite him being a vile human being, he did achieve things when he interviewed people. The fact that he hasn't replaced Piers despite being a POC says it all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes I agree. You only have one dad and (unless he really is a monster) that relationship is something that you will never have with anyone else. My dad died a few years ago and I really miss him.

No father is perfect, we all have flaws but Meghan must have a heart of ice 💙 to treat her elderly father who doted on her in this way!
My mother is a narcissistic cow bag. Fell out with her father over some imagined slight never spoke to him but rocked up at his funeral. Then fell out with her mother because granny was a bit forgetful and called my son by one of the cousins names. Didn't bother me, granny was old, and had 23 grandchildren and 17 great grandchildren. I would expect anyone in their 80's to get confused. However my mother ripped her a new one and I had to drag her off my poor granny. I was mortified and poor granny just lay there not knowing what on earth she had done. My incubator never spoke to her from that day forward and tried to forbid me visiting. Didn't take any notice and when granny died I was the only one out of My family who went.
Granny had 8 children and they all had a very tough upbringing, of the 8 only my incubator is narcissistic. The rest are adorable and thankfully normal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
On this....

I have mentioned my partners batshit loony ex here before - she has just announced on Facebook that after successfully raising three kids and knowing so much about being a mother etc etc, she will be retraining as a doula to ensure she can share her knowledge and expertise with others.....

Its just like her to want to be the preaching and hectoring presence in another womans life without having to train as a midwife. Just jump to the bit she thinks she's good at - 'advising'.

Just a few examples of this womans quality life experience with children. This is the woman who:
-routinely kept a child home from school 'to keep her company',
-got the GP to refer one of the kids to CAMHS without actually seeing the child,
-has had years of referrals to professionals for her 'bad back', all of whom have been unable to find anything wrong with her
-texted her son the details of the cyst removal from her breast, how awful she felt and how he would need to look after her (he was 14 at the time and with his Dad)
-refused to let the children have friends over or attend other kids parties.

Soz for the rant - these women grind my gears....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Harry is going to be woken up and told to gef on his bike over to Bill's house as we speak 😆 oh I do hope their little liefest isn't backfiring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We're on a roll today 😆 everyone is taking the piss! 🤣

'If he ever returns to the UK - and I hope he doesn't - he won't be welcome at BAG meetings or social events. He's brought shame on redheads and can consider himself excommunicated.
"Thank the lord he's going bald anyway."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anne can take it. She’s not going to be Queen, her patrons love her, she’s the hardest working royal who isn’t the Queen and I think she’s bulletproof because she doesn’t care what people on Twitter think.
I wouldn't be surprised if she rang up HMTQ and said mummy just let the cat out of the bag and tell the world I said she was unsuitable... which I did. Tell you what tell that piers chap he seems to have the measure of the evil bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
" Harry, one of the UK's highest-profile gingers along with Mick Hucknall, Ed Sheeran and Chesney from Coronation Street" LOL¬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You've got to love the hypocrisy. Harry is the one member of the Royal family who has publicly used racist language, it's filmed there's no denying he said it, yet somehow he comes out smelling of roses and pointing the race card at the rest of his family. Also, that nazi costume, ok, maybe put it down to a stupid, thoughtless boy at the time, but if that was William, right now it would be getting plastered all over the place for the world to see and I'm sure Meghan would have more than enough to say about it. Got to love this 'woke' community, if you jump to their side, all your past transgressions are forgotten and you can condemn anyone you like with little or no proof or common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.