Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we're going to compare moonbump photos let's look at her current pregnancy;
View attachment 492268
View attachment 492270
Much bigger bump in the chicken coop and she was able to crouch down! Amazing!
She got her moonbumps mixed in!

If we're going to compare moonbump photos let's look at her current pregnancy;
View attachment 492268
View attachment 492270
Much bigger bump in the chicken coop and she was able to crouch down! Amazing!
She got her moonbumps mixed ip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she wore so much dark eyeliner so when she “cried“ (🙄) it would look extra dramatic?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They can. There are hundreds of comments underneath the article about the Queen reaching out to The Harkles to discuss a title for Archie. I had a quick glance over the first dozen or so and many people were saying they would lose all respect for the Queen if she capitulates and makes Archie a Prince.

If speculative stories like these are being put out to gauge public opinion, the Queen will see that the U.K. public think giving Archie a Prince title is an absolute no, no. I hope this article is just speculation of this type. I think the Govt used to do a lot of this ahead of introducing new lockdown rules at the start of COVID. They tested what the public thought about their proposals before they announced anything concrete.
The irony is that without a title he is less at risk than if he had one.

Throwing in a comment about Twitter with apologies to those who aren't interested :D

I was permanently suspended from Twatter because I don't believe that men are female. Best thing that could happen to be honest. The place is a cesspit. But it's not just the Twatter users. It's the owner and staff of the company itself. Women are kicked off for speaking about biological facts, MAPS are encouraged and no censoring whatsoever. (MAPS are 'Minor Attracted Persons', otherwise known as P**do's)
There is something very sinister going on at Twatter and I'm glad I'm no longer part of it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You need to add the one (International Women's Day?) under the tree with Farchie!
Yes that was a very odd bump.
She needs to get one of her servants to put her bumps in the correct order!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes. She's psycho enough to turn up at the Monteceito Bunnikins Nursery flanked by RPO hunks with earbuds and Glocks, parading ahead of her a remote -controlled toddler. "Make way! Step aside! Her Royal Highness and Prince Flatpack coming through! Do not make eye contact! Repeat, no eye contact! Step away sir, hands on the car...on the ground now, madam, and you too, sir!"
That would be funny if it wasn't so true :confused:. You can also imagine her demanding that no one is allowed their mobile phones so no photos of Archie could be put out there that she couldn't cash in on. That's another thing, all the secrecy around his birth, his christening, his godparents, etc., it's just so unneccessary and hardly world changing information - it seems to be it's kids in playground stuff, nah nah, I know something you don't like she tried to do about the wedding three days before which backfired on her.

For anyone who still tries to compare her to Diana obviously doesn't remember the times when Diana took the boys to Macdonalds and made them queue like everyone else, took them to theme parks but again, they queued to go on the rides, etc. - she respected the Royal Family and appreciated the life the boys were born into but also tried to keep them grounded by letting them do normal things without throwing their weight around. She would be horrified by the way they're behaving. If Meghan wasn't so arrogant, she could learn a lot and be respected instead of turning herself (and now Harry) into a laughing stock. She played her hand too soon and got too greedy, too quickly and I hope it all comes tumbling down around her now and she fades back into obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Justin Timeland, here's another song for the Harkles:

You were an actress
And pretty useless
And you didn't care about all the money we spent on you, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans
But we bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no
You don't have to say, what you did,
We already know; we read your blog
Now there's just no chance, for you and us, there'll never be
And don't it make you sad about it
You told us you loved us
Why don’t you leave us, alone
Now you tell us you need us
When you call, on the phone
Girl we refuse, you must have us confused
With some other country
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry us a river
Cry us a river-er
Cry us a river
Cry us a river-er, yea yea
We know that they say
That somethings are better left unsaid
It wasn't like you talked only to Scobie and you know it
(Don't act like you don't know it)
All of these things Oprah told us
Keep annoying us
(Annoying us)
You should've picked honesty
Then you may not have blown it
(Yea.)You don't have to say, what you did,
(Don't have to say, what you did)
We already know, wee found out from Gayle
(We already know, uh)
Now there's just no chance, for you and us, there'll never be
(No chance, you and us)
And don't it make you sad about it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It's got to be her "approved woke type of racism" or it doesn't exist and is not valid. Any other inconvenient racism that doesn't fit the bill is ignored despite evidence supporting it. True narc.
MM's claim that she suffered MH problems can't possibly be true. When has she ever admitted to a single weakness since this circus started? She went to HR, an admission in itself that she didn't need MH help, just to tick off having gone there for her diary. If she'd really needed help it was readily available in a different place as she well knew and as her cowardly other half well knew too.
Everything that has gone wrong has been laid at everyone else's door. She Is Perfection on Legs.
I think it is because the optics are tough since the head of Travelyst quit

Reactions: 14
Some ‘junk’ clips in there that lead me to wonder what Meg the Mendacious said in the interview.
I’m so loathe to watch the whole interview in case I combust :mad:
Me too!!!

But I watched a programme where journalists and members of the public talked about it and I came away with a couple of things.

The journalists has looks of complete incredulity on their faces. Particularly about the press parties. Arthur Edwards says there are informal receptions but no parties.

It's obvious that this has split the county particularly on grounds of ethnicity. POC completely believed them. Everybody else was a bit sceptical. I've never known a country so divided thanks to one attention seeking wee madam.

But!!! And this is the thing that really got me. She authorises her pal to speak in her behalf about her mental health issues. Her pal says they've got emails and texts as proof.

When I was ill, I couldn't speak to anybody never mind email or text. I know every ones experience is different but if you're so low how are to able to do this???

Plus, has Meghan been forwarding private emails to her pals for safekeeping?

And!!! If Meghan Markle was my pal and was genuinely in distress, I'd be googling therapists etc, making appointments for her and jumping on plane to go with her to the appointment.

I've done it for my friends. One was being bullied at work, I googled her union dialed the number spoke to the person then put my friend on.

It's totally mental!!! None of it makes sense.

But yes I can't watch the interview either 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just watched Lady Cs new one, I will be pinching "Paleish Shade of Beige" to describe Megs now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Throwing in a comment about Twitter with apologies to those who aren't interested :D

I was permanently suspended from Twatter because I don't believe that men are female. Best thing that could happen to be honest. The place is a cesspit. But it's not just the Twatter users. It's the owner and staff of the company itself. Women are kicked off for speaking about biological facts, MAPS are encouraged and no censoring whatsoever. (MAPS are 'Minor Attracted Persons', otherwise known as P**do's)
There is something very sinister going on at Twatter and I'm glad I'm no longer part of it.
Well said. Twitter is an absolute cesspit full of idiots. It should never be used to gauge public opinion and it annoys me when lazy journalists do that.

It really does not echo what the majority of the public think. It's like a rabid band of toddlers and paid Russian bots held in an eternal version of robot wars!

I'm not interested in what the brain dead post on there. As @Baguette said earlier the stans will eventually fade away as interest wanes but make no mistake some of these people/accounts are being paid for by her.

• Heart
How tedious and boring and predictable these people are, so you can't have a reasoned debate with them. The problem is that years back learning and arts teaching were taken over gradually by the liberal left, and the result is the paralyzing sheepdom you see in a lot of youngsters. This may be an oversimplification but there's some truth in it.
I read that in Hollywood anyone conservative republican or right wing can't get film parts so have had to move to places like Texas where they can shoot rattlesnakes.
Yup. Unless you are a very loud and outspoken Wokester, you cannot get any form of a gig even for commercials. You get blocked from the SAC and unions that protect you and get you healthcare and other benefits. You also run the risk of getting shouted out of your neighbourhood. It is terrifying. Another reason dor the mass exodus

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
That would be funny if it wasn't so true :confused:. You can also imagine her demanding that no one is allowed their mobile phones so no photos of Archie could be put out there that she couldn't cash in on. That's another thing, all the secrecy around his birth, his christening, his godparents, etc., it's just so unneccessary and hardly world changing information - it seems to be it's kids in playground stuff, nah nah, I know something you don't like she tried to do about the wedding three days before which backfired on her.

For anyone who still tries to compare her to Diana obviously doesn't remember the times when Diana took the boys to Macdonalds and made them queue like everyone else, took them to theme parks but again, they queued to go on the rides, etc. - she respected the Royal Family and appreciated the life the boys were born into but also tried to keep them grounded by letting them do normal things without throwing their weight around. She would be horrified by the way they're behaving. If Meghan wasn't so arrogant, she could learn a lot and be respected instead of turning herself (and now Harry) into a laughing stock. She played her hand too soon and got too greedy, too quickly and I hope it all comes tumbling down around her now and she fades back into obscurity.
Yes she did which makes it hard to explain why Hazno acts as such an entitled brat.

Reactions: 22
Yes, amongst ordinary people, thankfully. But not the wokes, who I was specifically referring to. On social media most posts I see are still supporting her and pulling the race card
Well as Christine Keeler or Mandy said "they would say that wouldn't they" (owtte). You're wasting your time and energy fretting about what the sugaz say and you may as well try to reason with a jar of woodlice. What matters is as you say above, "the ordinary people", and the light is beginning to dawn. The gloves are off the press now and it's just a matter of time. The wokies will deal with the truth by finding further excuses, but that's not our problem and they are not our people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.