Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a thought and what are the odds of a vow renewal to show how in love they are on the same day as William and Kate's 10th wedding anniversary. There's no way she'll let them enjoy the day and not try to steal the limelight
That's so Murican. It's ok if it's private, but public.... blah...🤑

At first I thought it was for W&K to renew, my bad.👅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What Royal events have we got coming up?
Official stuff that Cash & Harry can't be involved in?

The Duke of Edinburgh's 100th birthday,
William and Catherine's 10th Wedding Anniversary
The Queen's birthdays - official and unofficial
Royal Ascot in June - but will lockdown still be on and affect that?
I suppose if its cancelled the Press can run loads of pics of Royal Ascot through the ages.
'Cash and Harry'.

DYING 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding the discussion of re-posting and re-hashing stuff we've been over the past 14 month again and again.

There are exactly three ways to handle this:

We do it textbook style and adhere to

Tattle Life Rules Overview
No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, (1.) add the user to your ignore list or report.
This means we would miss the instances those who annoy us with their oversharing say something interesting, worthwhile and further the discussion we like on here. It is very exhausting to follow a thread where one has a lot of people on ignore. I've tried it, it is no fun either.

2. We ask a moderator to take those posts down.

Not fun for those who are the "offenders" because their account might be suspended or given some regulations. Also it is a lot of work and as the first option no fun for either party.

3. Those who like to re-post and re-hash simply put their pics and twitter-sugar discussions behind spoilers or link to the wiki, as they were asked before. This is easy for them to do and easy for other to dodge.

I would like this very much. It would spare us the sarcasm, the snarky comments and the rows.

Now, we come to the part of this post where it gets interesting for me. This post can be seen as attempt to moderate, which is VERBOTEN!! :eek: I am sure someone will take the time to get it deleted by a mod and it will earn me a suspension. I am just curious how long it will take until someone does. But given I am not enjoying reading and posting on these threads at the moment it wouldn't annoy me half as much as wading through pages and pages of old news.

Pick your poison, I've picked mine. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I've not heard of the 25% black theory. I know the 'one drop' concept, which is that if a person had only a drop of black blood, then they are classed as being black, I know Doria has some ancestors which were slaves. I wasn't using any theory in my comment, only that Doria isn't very dark. Skin colours differ, some black people are very dark, others, like Doria less so.
I ask because I have seen mention of 25% in recent threads & was not aware of any recent white ancestry in Doria’s line. Indeed to make the 25% black, Megs the Mendacious would need to have 3 of her grandparents to be white & I cannot recall any photos of Doria’s white parentage.

Scant as my knowledge is, the American Jim Crow laws have left a vile legacy in the American psyche.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how good this looks? People and Sugars are going to say it’s just a PR move etc
View attachment 491821
The longer I think about this, I really get a feeling that this is royal feck off in style:)
Brenda: "Oh you are saying we are racist. Let's get some relevant people to talk about modernisation...." (not :m 🧻🤑)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always thought we were pretty inclusive on this thread - even the occasional sugar livens things up!
Live and let live and scroll, scroll scroll or ignore!

This place may be someone's safe haven right now (I know it's been a great distraction for me over the last few months) - let's not drive anyone away.

Unless you are Meghan and Harry in which case, spill the tea with receipts or F off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Yes I thought there were bits in there we didnt see in the interview, is there more interview footage I dont know about??
I think OW released some more clips on US tv, the morning after the interview, stuff about her family and 'waity k'

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Whilst we’re requesting things, could I request that people read to the end of the thread before posting articles? We keep seeing the same ones posted over and over again, which would be avoided, if someone got to the end first!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think OW released some more clips on US tv, the morning after the interview, stuff about her family and 'waity k'
I feel there are more clips to come - to be released strategically when a particular bandwagon needs to be boarded or when another royal event needs to be eclipsed!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I've just had a news notification of PANIC! at the palace over new clips.
I've been obsessed for a couple of years but even I rolled my eyes and thought "who gives a tit", the rest of the world must be sick of 'em. Excluding Muricans who clearly have nothing to do except get angry over a white woman married to a rich white colonial money having racist.
There I said it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People have been mentioning about Harry coming back to live in the UK if there was a divorce (or maybe living in Africa) but realistically, with two children involved - could he/ would he really leave America until they were at least 18?
There's no way Meghan would allow him to bring the children back to the UK with him full time and he has been portrayed as a doting Dad (we don't know if that's true due to so little photographic evidence) so would he want to be away from them for any period of time?

If the scales do eventually fall from his eyes and he sees Meghan for what she really is - I don't think he would leave her in charge of raising their children.

Reactions: 22
I have theory about Twitter. I think it's mainly populated by narcissists. People with extremely thick skins who are prepared to go against the grain, or cult following flying monkeys like the Sugars or the TRAs . Most normal people are too scared to post.

Reactions: 25
I'm scared of posting these as expect someone, somewhere over the rainbow has probably posted these and I expect the whole 'who's the daddy?' think is as dull as Meghan is when she gives one of her woke lectures, but I think these blurred (sorry) photos are very interesting. I know Diana apparently didn't meet James Hewitt until after Harry was born, but...

I've included a photo comparing Harry to Charles Spencer and I personally don't find that massively convincing.

A thousand, thousand, thousand etc apologies if I have contributed to the misery of anyone by posting these, but how do we actually know what has been said before when there's often 50+ pages per thread and lots of threads? I do try to look, but it's moving quickly still and I now find myself feeling quite scared about posting anything at all. ☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People have been mentioning about Harry coming back to live in the UK if there was a divorce (or maybe living in Africa) but realistically, with two children involved - could he/ would he really leave America until they were at least 18?
There's no way Meghan would allow him to bring the children back to the UK with him full time and he has been portrayed as a doting Dad (we don't know if that's true due to so little photographic evidence) so would he want to be away from them for any period of time?

If the scales do eventually fall from his eyes and he sees Meghan for what she really is - I don't think he would leave her in charge of raising their children.
I think he should stay in the US too. I could see him getting a new team who would set up a company for him to play boss, like invictus. Or going back and forth, 2 weeks here 2 weeks there, he would not be the first one. But it would be the first time in his life when he has to make effort, and do it for his children.

Reactions: 19
I think Harry looks a lot like Prince Charles.
When you look at them face on, I think the likeness is strong and that it is even stronger now Harry is older.

Has Earl Spencer been reported making any comment on Harry's chat with Oprah?
I haven't heard him mentioned.
Just wondered.

I think he should stay in the US too. I could see him getting a new team who would set up a company for him to play boss, like invictus. Or going back and forth, 2 weeks here 2 weeks there, he would not be the first one. But it would be the first time in his life when he has to make effort, and do it for his children.
Maybe they should live on a Yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've not heard of the 25% black theory. I know the 'one drop' concept, which is that if a person had only a drop of black blood, then they are classed as being black, I know Doria has some ancestors which were slaves. I wasn't using any theory in my comment, only that Doria isn't very dark. Skin colours differ, some black people are very dark, others, like Doria less so.
Black Caribbean seem lighter in skin colour, than black African from my experience, although not all the time.

Reactions: 7
🐑👍

Agree about the appearance of appeasement but thinking it was probably the only choice right now. Doing this doesn't stop the bullying claims against M (and H) and doing it independently is a good idea. Soliticiting outside ideas - eg a 'listening exercise' like at at least one Oxford college - means everyone gets to weigh in, not just those who want change. And... 'no change needed' is a perfectly valid outcome :).
Excellent post this. On the surface it looks like an admission that the RF need to change, and the sugaz will go wild thinking their Kweene was right. By doing this the RF has taken the sting out of this heated situation. In the meantime though MM's lies are being exposed by the press one by one and once you're caught out lying everything else you claim is suspect. MM is losing credibility very fast, and though she may try to shore herself up with unseen Whale interview footage, the rot is setting in from below and her base is crumbling fast.
If ANL win their right to appeal she will be toast, exposed for the fraud she is. I bet Warby is turning in his wig and that Welby has egg on his surplice. Serves them both right, the tools.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm scared of posting these as expect someone, somewhere over the rainbow has probably posted these and I expect the whole 'who's the daddy?' think is as dull as Meghan is when she gives one of her woke lectures, but I think these blurred (sorry) photos are very interesting. I know Diana apparently didn't meet James Hewitt until after Harry was born, but...

I've included a photo comparing Harry to Charles Spencer and I personally don't find that massively convincing.

A thousand, thousand, thousand etc apologies if I have contributed to the misery of anyone by posting these, but how do we actually know what has been said before when there's often 50+ pages per thread and lots of threads? I do try to look, but it's moving quickly still and I now find myself feeling quite scared about posting anything at all. ☹
Harry and Charles share the same close eyes, bald patch.. He may wish he could pass the idiot to Hewitt, but he is the owner!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.