Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this mean? Its the agency that is going to be working with Archewell......Invisible hand....!!

But I dont know what a social impact and culture change agency is???

Invisible Hand is a social impact and culture change agency that harnesses the power of creativity and storytelling to propel the world forward.
More hired bots to comb the interwebs and lead the woke narrative presumably.

Reactions: 20
What does this mean? Its the agency that is going to be working with Archewell......Invisible hand....!!

Invisible Hand is a social impact and culture change agency that harnesses the power of creativity and storytelling to propel the world forward.
"We make up bullshit so that people will behave as we want them too / think they should".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

"We have no idea of what we're doing so we're making it up as we go along. That's creativity and story telling, yeah? Plus the world goes forward, we're just pretending that we have an (invisible) hand in it. Please pay us lots of money."

There, fixed it for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon that JCMH and Murkle believed their own hype and genuinely thought that as royalty they would be calling the shots in Hollywood. What they didn't realise is that by alienating themselves from the seat of power and effectively no longer being a part of the RF, they've more or less destroyed their appeal amongst the A Listers. They're not charismatic or accomplished enough to not need to trade off the royal brand.

If they'd maintained a good relationship with the family and became part time royals a few years down the line, they wouldn't be in this mess. I expect they'll be merching pretty much constantly. It's ironic that after attacking the press so much, they're now reliant on press exposure (eg Harry being photographed wearing Adidas on the electric bike) to maintain their obscene lifestyle.
Excellent post..spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

🤣someone needs to send that to Private Eye Pseud’s corner

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But this was announced last week if not before and I thought he was there to handle the Netflix side of things.
They are scrambling, it's a car-crash, so they've panicked and re-announced Ben Browning's role. Although as you say, last week, Ben Browning had just their Archewell Production i.e the film and TV side, as you say. This week, he's got the Audio work as well. Nice one, Ben!

Ben Browning has an excellent track record so it makes sense to give him all their creative content to manage. I'm just not sure why he took the job working for the Harkles, but my theory is that in reality he's pretty much working for Netflix to package up some content that gets Archewell branding. It's a face-saver for Netflix, and saves them dealing directly with the crazy Harkles.

Interesting Tweet from Victoria Ward at the Telegraph..

Having stepped down, Catherine St Laurent will no longer be on the Archewell payroll. She will continue to advise as an independent advisor via her own social impact firm

The SussexBots have been sent out to Tweet that 'she hasn't left, she's been promoted, UK media are lying'

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I honestly think that a lot of this is quite sinister.
Who the duck do they think they are to tell everyone else what to do? Their arrogance and grandiosity is off the scale, like full on lunatic stuff.

The monarchy would be brought down if they behaved like this.

The Harkles are very quickly unraveling. I honestly thought that they would do better than this (for a while at least) but the pair of them have tit for brains. It's quite disturbing really. When it all goes into freefall Meghan is going to take it out on Hazno.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

aka little mermaid company? :ROFLMAO:
invisible hand to collect the money, spread the lies of Ariel through storytelling, and their power of creativity is to create new PR puff pieces
it sounds like Arsewell is tanking. under the sea...under the sea 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm a lawyer, but not a constitutional lawyer. Until the lunacy of the Warby decision, I would have confidently advised that the law is not an ass and that common sense and fairness will usually get you there. On top of Meghan and Harry's lies, the summary judgement decision has therefore been particularly hard for me to deal with. But, anyhow - as far as treason goes, there are views that the law is outdated and that newer legislation (eg on terrorism) is more fit for purpose. However, in my view treason remains the correct way to describe the disloyalty to country shown by Harry. I have therefore written to Boris Johnson, to suggest that the correct response should be to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. You might like to do the same.
Excellent !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Same with my husband. He couldn't care less about them before but now thinks their behaviour is despicable 😁

So all in all I would say that the interview has failed to create the response they wanted. More people are pissed off with them than before!

They've markled themselves 😅
My husband has no interest in either of them. Doubt he could pick Megan out in a line up but reluctantly watched the interview with me. He had her sussed within two minutes flat and this was before I even said anything at all. Most people can see right through her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm a lawyer, but not a constitutional lawyer. Until the lunacy of the Warby decision, I would have confidently advised that the law is not an ass and that common sense and fairness will usually get you there. On top of Meghan and Harry's lies, the summary judgement decision has therefore been particularly hard for me to deal with. But, anyhow - as far as treason goes, there are views that the law is outdated and that newer legislation (eg on terrorism) is more fit for purpose. However, in my view treason remains the correct way to describe the disloyalty to country shown by Harry. I have therefore written to Boris Johnson, to suggest that the correct response should be to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. You might like to do the same.
Fabulous. Would you be able to suggest suitable wording (e.g. important points to hit, but obvs in our own style)? Thank you.

Reactions: 19
"culture change" huh? Culture change is spontaneous, you cannot manufacture it. And if anything in the next 20 years a vast anti-social justice issue thingy culture will develop from the crap that people like Meghan Markle spout.

Reactions: 16
We already know it was made up fantasy bullshit but in any case the DM is not letting go of the fake wedding in the garden story.

What I don't understand is, with so much of the bombshell damp squib interview now demolished and so much of "her truth" and "his truth" shown to be "complete untruth"; either through simple malicious intent to lie or the pair of them being so thick they misconstrue everything around them; why anybody at all still believes the racisim claim. Why is that particular line taken as truth when it is mired in the middle of a sea of total nonsense?

Well the sugaz are by definition in permanent denial aren't they, and the truth isn't important to them if it gets in the way of their worship of this sleazy bint. So they will cling to the Racism Theory for dear life like rats clinging to a turd in a fast-moving river 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A Frank song:

She’s too depressed for words
She dresses in turds
She is dumped on by birds
That's why the duchess is a woman

Doesn't like dinners with lowly barons and earls
Goes to the circus in diamonds and pearls
Will dish the dirt to all of her girls

She loved all the time she spent hanging out in louche bars
Lounging in yachts and driving fast cars
Loves California, with the paps and the stars

She has no time for William or Kate
She can’t accept being number six as her fate
Her staff are there to berate

She loved all the time she spent hanging out in louche bars
Lounging in yachts and driving fast cars
Loves California, with the paps and the stars
That's why the duchess... that's why the duchess...
Bravo 👌💕

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.