Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best comment on the Mail's write up of today's reshuffle..

They should call their foundation 'Arrivals & Departures, nobody sticks around for very long!

ETA Interesting comment

It was said at the time of her hiring that she was on a one year prepaid contract, and many assumed that Charles was the one who paid. It's too embarrassing to admit she left as soon as her contract expired, because the Sussexes have extremely high staff turnover, so they came up with the face-saving "senior advisory" nonsense. Everyone in the business world knows that means she's gone.
Good next title there @Baguette
Arrivals & Departures, nobody sticks around for very long!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the Mail had appealed and it will be heard on 6th April? Whether they have to print it at all? Apologies if this is posted further down the thread, am just catching up.
AFAIK they have requested leave to appeal the judgement & that decision hasn’t been handed down yet. If they want to suspend publishing the apology/paying compensation they have to apply for a stay on those orders. if the CoA grant leave to appeal (iow agree that they’ll hear arguments) it’s likely all orders will be stayed until final judgement. If ANL win and Warby’s judgement is thrown out then all orders associated with it will be too. If they lose then all stays will be lifted.

That’s generally how it all works.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm praying these haven't been posted before, but whilst tackling our mound of unread newspapers, I found some interesting bits about the Harry and Meghan saga.

The bit about Harry slipping down the pecking order is so true. Meghan must be furious she married the wrong brother!

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Something like this perhaps (I found it more effective to send letter, because email contact was bogged down and email was just returned after 3 days):

Boris Johnson
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

Dear Mr Johnson

The monarchy exists only with the consent of the people and is accountable to the people through Parliament.

When do you plan to hold the Duke and Duchess of Sussex accountable for their treasonous disloyalty, as demanded by the overwhelming majority of the British people?

I respectfully request that you initiate action to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. The justification for this is as follows:

Tempting as it may be to bury your head in the sand and keep passing the buck back to Her Majesty the Queen, this is no longer a purely private family matter. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have traduced not only their own family but also our constitution, the fabric of British socitety and the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. They have deliberately exposed us to vilification from around the world and incited division where previously there has been cooperation and commitment to improvement for the common good, of which we should be proud. They have justified this action with a catalogue of lies, cruelly brought before the public in the US and worldwide for maximum humiliation and personal financial gain. It is simply not acceptable that they should be permitted to do this from a position of British royal status.

Meghan and Harry have chosen for themselves a path which is incompatible with their retention of royal status. Royal status should be reserved for those individuals who assist the Monarch in fulfilling the Monarch’s role. That role is to sustain our hereditary constitutional monarchy, uphold our values (including integrity, free speech, fairness and natural justice) and act as the glue which binds us together within the UK and with the people of the Commonwealth, presenting our best face to the world and facilitating shared problem solving and mutual support. It is a role which necessarily comes with obligations and constraints – so, for example, it is by its nature a role which is in the public eye, which cannot be done in secrecy or under standard terms of employment, because it takes precedence over other interests. It cannot be combined with political activism, accepting freebies or making commercial deals for personal financial gain where conflicts of interest cannot be avoided. In return for this undoubtedly onerous commitment to public service, we bestow on royal persons significant wealth, privilege and opportunity.

Any and all persons with royal status should believe in the role, undertake the obligations with enthusiasm and be prepared to observe the inherent constraints. Harry and Meghan clearly do not – they have told us as much and that is their choice. The Queen, with the assistance of Parliament as necessary, should therefore remove all of their royal status – by which I mean titles, place in the succession (both Harry and his offspring), and any continuing funding from the Crown Estates or British taxpayer.

Yours sincerely etc
Beautifully written 👏👏👏 bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Something like this perhaps (I found it more effective to send letter, because email contact was bogged down and email was just returned after 3 days):

Boris Johnson
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

Dear Mr Johnson

The monarchy exists only with the consent of the people and is accountable to the people through Parliament.

When do you plan to hold the Duke and Duchess of Sussex accountable for their treasonous disloyalty, as demanded by the overwhelming majority of the British people?

I respectfully request that you initiate action to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. The justification for this is as follows:

Tempting as it may be to bury your head in the sand and keep passing the buck back to Her Majesty the Queen, this is no longer a purely private family matter. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have traduced not only their own family but also our constitution, the fabric of British socitety and the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. They have deliberately exposed us to vilification from around the world and incited division where previously there has been cooperation and commitment to improvement for the common good, of which we should be proud. They have justified this action with a catalogue of lies, cruelly brought before the public in the US and worldwide for maximum humiliation and personal financial gain. It is simply not acceptable that they should be permitted to do this from a position of British royal status.

Meghan and Harry have chosen for themselves a path which is incompatible with their retention of royal status. Royal status should be reserved for those individuals who assist the Monarch in fulfilling the Monarch’s role. That role is to sustain our hereditary constitutional monarchy, uphold our values (including integrity, free speech, fairness and natural justice) and act as the glue which binds us together within the UK and with the people of the Commonwealth, presenting our best face to the world and facilitating shared problem solving and mutual support. It is a role which necessarily comes with obligations and constraints – so, for example, it is by its nature a role which is in the public eye, which cannot be done in secrecy or under standard terms of employment, because it takes precedence over other interests. It cannot be combined with political activism, accepting freebies or making commercial deals for personal financial gain where conflicts of interest cannot be avoided. In return for this undoubtedly onerous commitment to public service, we bestow on royal persons significant wealth, privilege and opportunity.

Any and all persons with royal status should believe in the role, undertake the obligations with enthusiasm and be prepared to observe the inherent constraints. Harry and Meghan clearly do not – they have told us as much and that is their choice. The Queen, with the assistance of Parliament as necessary, should therefore remove all of their royal status – by which I mean titles, place in the succession (both Harry and his offspring), and any continuing funding from the Crown Estates or British taxpayer.

Yours sincerely etc
Wonderful 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
AFAIK they have requested leave to appeal the judgement & that decision hasn’t been handed down yet. If they want to suspend publishing the apology/paying compensation they have to apply for a stay on those orders. if the CoA grant leave to appeal (iow agree that they’ll hear arguments) it’s likely all orders will be stayed until final judgement. If ANL win and Warby’s judgement is thrown out then all orders associated with it will be too. If they lose then all stays will be lifted.

That’s generally how it all works.
I'm not clear on whether ANL have yet requested permission from the Court of Appeal, but Chris Ship has the best summary so far of today's legal news, including the all important font details :ROFLMAO:

Associated Newspapers Ltd, which publishes the Mail on Sunday and Mail Online, has until 6 April to seek permission from the Court of Appeal to appeal against the judge’s apology order.

The High Court judge, Mr Justice Warby who has overseen Meghan’s legal fight with the newspaper, has demanded a front page apology within 14 days, but his order has been “stayed” to allow the paper time to seek an appeal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan#80 Dear Mr Johnson, please remove Hazza from the line of succession!

Reactions: 28
Catherine St Laurent, their Chief of Staff, has been Markled! She's quit Archewell 🤣

ETA. James Holt now Executive Director of Archewell according to the Telegraph.. Catherine is 'transitioning to a senior advisor role' (insert your own corporate b.s. translation here 🤣)

A spokeswoman for the Sussexes said St Laurent was “transitioning to a senior advisor role”. She confirmed that Mr Holt had been promoted to executive director of Archewell.

Oh come on, we all know why she's left. She had a light bulb moment. Having read Tattlers intensive evidence of lies of her two bosses and their undermining (trying) the RF she just couldn't take any more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Given that Scobie is the messenger, I believe this is most probably coming from Meghan with Harry hanging in the background, they think it will have more impact saying its coming directly from Harry. I also think it suggests they are not getting what they want, so they keep raising the stakes. I'd love to know what they are asking for. I wonder if there is an increasing sense of urgency to get their demands met before the bullying investigation, or maybe the big ask is to stop the investigation.
They know time is running out. They NEED those titles back or hazno has no substance, no meaning, no importance.
They need the security for show. LOOK AT US! We're so important we need security.
She wants the kids titles for merching them and herself post divorce. Gotta plan ahead.
It's sheer panic setting in. Their world is slowly going back to sort of normal, there will be events and publicity to be grabbed.They cannot be just the unimportant little persons they are now.
Brenda must not give in. No matter what she concedes or gifts them will only be a stop gap ... they will still backstab her down the line with lurid tales of life amid the Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What does this mean? Its the agency that is going to be working with Archewell......Invisible hand....!!

But I dont know what a social impact and culture change agency is???

Invisible Hand is a social impact and culture change agency that harnesses the power of creativity and storytelling to propel the world forward.
What does it mean? Nothing. It's word-swill. It's garbage. It's basically the Harkles' version of Nathan Barley.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Catherine St Laurent hasn't left Archewell, she's just been headed to a senior advisory role apparently but this kind churn is unusual

Reactions: 6
For the past year I've been muttering under my breath about how awful the Harkles are and slagging them off only to be met with indifference and my husband ignoring my rants. For many months the most response I've had is 'give it a rest'. 🙄

But finally my husband has seen the light and now agrees with me 😁 hallelujah!!!!!
He said that Hazno should be packed off to the Tower 🤣 it's made my day!
Very pleased for you Hamster! Give him a few extra seeds and let him have a long run on the wheel as a treat ! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.