Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂, The Twits won’t be able to produce decent content, they’re not talented. All they’ve got is simpering ‘poor us, the Palace is so mean’ bollocks and they gave that to Orca.
Some people suggested they will get around this by bringing in good talent which is a fair comment and good idea. However ...
the only problem is that if smeggy doesn't like their ideas/work then she will shunt them aside and stick her unqualified oar in. She ALWAYS has to have the final say, that's how she is. So either way it will not shine because she will be in charge of it.

Reactions: 30
I haven’t seen this guy in ages but I am HERE for the psychic reading....
And the comments 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lucky Charles. He’s got there strong women behind him: Mummy, Camilla & Anne.
I reckon when it came to sibling sparing, Anne got him in a half Nelson to the ground many a time.

Had C not made an honest woman of Camilla, they’d be a case (say i) to appoint Anne as Sister Consort alongside Charles.

Whaaaaaat!
No tea?
But he’s British.
That’s tantamount to cultural white(!)washing.

Poor Boy, he must be so parched.
Made to Give up tea 😱
That’s a hanging offence

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a bit of contradictory nonsense ...
I'm going to save that for the next time I'm 'debating' with idiots on Twitter 😂😂😂

I had one last night who was gibbering on the ginge and cringe need protection cos 2 people had been jailed for making threats against them.

Did a bit of googling and 2 teenage neo Nazis were jailed for making making threats to them, POC and Jewish people. They also uploaded how to make a bomb and other inflammatory information. I realise this is serious but to be honest, they sounded like 2 oddballs who'd connected on line.

However the sugar was going on that they had a 1000 followers. I tried to reason that princess Annes kids don't have security and Anne herself was the subject to an actual kidnap attempt. He came back saying Annes kid had security when they were young. I said that when they were young, the main threat came from the IRA. An actual organisation who nearly killed the Prime Minister. I stopped short of saying, not 2 teenage oddballs sitting in their bedrooms!!!

Anyway, this yin wouldn't let it go!!! Relied to somebody else that he supported people suffering injustice and discrimination!!! By that point I gave up and said I was sure ginge and cringe would appreciate their support!!!

Can I just say, I am not trying to minimise the crimes of the 2 teenage neo Nazis. They obviously needed to be jailed. But as far as I could see, ginge and cringe were just part of the inflamtory stuff.

And I felt if they thought this was a serious threat, they would have told Oprah about this. Not a tiff with her sister in law!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a lawyer, but not a constitutional lawyer. Until the lunacy of the Warby decision, I would have confidently advised that the law is not an ass and that common sense and fairness will usually get you there. On top of Meghan and Harry's lies, the summary judgement decision has therefore been particularly hard for me to deal with. But, anyhow - as far as treason goes, there are views that the law is outdated and that newer legislation (eg on terrorism) is more fit for purpose. However, in my view treason remains the correct way to describe the disloyalty to country shown by Harry. I have therefore written to Boris Johnson, to suggest that the correct response should be to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. You might like to do the same.
Thank you very much for this advice Stargazerlily, I really appreciate it. I agree that petitioning the PM might gain some equilibrium and I think Harry has demonstrated through his behaviour he is thoroughly unsuitable as a ‘spare’. They still need to be securely muzzled in some way though don’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another staffer gone? Well, well well..as well as heather Wong from Travalyst last week. Another useless employee who cannot take a strong woman?

I had tuned out of all things H & M for a couple of months. It’s all blown up again, what a mess. The thing I mostly gleaned from the Oprah interview was the duo took zero responsibility for anything that has happened to them. None of it is their fault, it is all terribly one-sided and they are victims. The staff were not up to the job, the nanny was negligent, Kate made HER cry, the media were racist, the British public was racist, the BRF was racist, Archie didn’t the title because his mother is biracial, they did not get the security they feel entitled to, the millionaire got cut off and had to work for a living, William never stopped him wearing the Nazi costume, everyone else is wrong and they are right. One may think there is. you know, a pattern here? I see a lack of self-accountability and responsibility for themselves. Anyone who cannot take responsibility for their own lives and constantly blames others is never going to grow or progress in any way. No matter what happened in the past. These are very destructive people and they cannot keep their mouths shut, they have to get the last word and are too vengeful and too stupid to play the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How long was
Wonder how long she worked with Melinda Gates, was it more than a year?
Previous major gigs seem to have been 5 and 7 years.

It's probably awful working for Markle in general and specifically as a woman, as outined above by other posters. Markle's personality drove Sam Cohen, a highly experienced former private secretary to the Queen herself to quit, as well as a hardened female RPO who had enough of her tit after 6 months. Markle probably subjects female staff to her true personality without filters and nobody with any self-respect let alone options puts up with that tit for any longer than they have to.

It's probably also clear by now that being attached to H&M endeavors is not a good look going forward, that it's going to lack all prestige and possibly be a laughing stock or else there's financial shadiness that will emerge and it's time to press the eject button to disassociate one's career from it.

Reactions: 27

The Times is clearly working the RF side of this madness. Good for them

I'm a lawyer, but not a constitutional lawyer. Until the lunacy of the Warby decision, I would have confidently advised that the law is not an ass and that common sense and fairness will usually get you there. On top of Meghan and Harry's lies, the summary judgement decision has therefore been particularly hard for me to deal with. But, anyhow - as far as treason goes, there are views that the law is outdated and that newer legislation (eg on terrorism) is more fit for purpose. However, in my view treason remains the correct way to describe the disloyalty to country shown by Harry. I have therefore written to Boris Johnson, to suggest that the correct response should be to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. You might like to do the same.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Outstanding. I'm on it. Thankyou for sharing

Reactions: 15
Something like this perhaps (I found it more effective to send letter, because email contact was bogged down and email was just returned after 3 days):

Boris Johnson
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

Dear Mr Johnson

The monarchy exists only with the consent of the people and is accountable to the people through Parliament.

When do you plan to hold the Duke and Duchess of Sussex accountable for their treasonous disloyalty, as demanded by the overwhelming majority of the British people?

I respectfully request that you initiate action to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. The justification for this is as follows:

Tempting as it may be to bury your head in the sand and keep passing the buck back to Her Majesty the Queen, this is no longer a purely private family matter. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have traduced not only their own family but also our constitution, the fabric of British socitety and the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. They have deliberately exposed us to vilification from around the world and incited division where previously there has been cooperation and commitment to improvement for the common good, of which we should be proud. They have justified this action with a catalogue of lies, cruelly brought before the public in the US and worldwide for maximum humiliation and personal financial gain. It is simply not acceptable that they should be permitted to do this from a position of British royal status.

Meghan and Harry have chosen for themselves a path which is incompatible with their retention of royal status. Royal status should be reserved for those individuals who assist the Monarch in fulfilling the Monarch’s role. That role is to sustain our hereditary constitutional monarchy, uphold our values (including integrity, free speech, fairness and natural justice) and act as the glue which binds us together within the UK and with the people of the Commonwealth, presenting our best face to the world and facilitating shared problem solving and mutual support. It is a role which necessarily comes with obligations and constraints – so, for example, it is by its nature a role which is in the public eye, which cannot be done in secrecy or under standard terms of employment, because it takes precedence over other interests. It cannot be combined with political activism, accepting freebies or making commercial deals for personal financial gain where conflicts of interest cannot be avoided. In return for this undoubtedly onerous commitment to public service, we bestow on royal persons significant wealth, privilege and opportunity.

Any and all persons with royal status should believe in the role, undertake the obligations with enthusiasm and be prepared to observe the inherent constraints. Harry and Meghan clearly do not – they have told us as much and that is their choice. The Queen, with the assistance of Parliament as necessary, should therefore remove all of their royal status – by which I mean titles, place in the succession (both Harry and his offspring), and any continuing funding from the Crown Estates or British taxpayer.

Yours sincerely etc
Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!

Reactions: 16
I really enjoyed that 😊😊😊
his reading from before the wedding in 2018....😳
a gay American (I’m saying gay because let’s be honest they call her and Beyoncé their queen, no hate intended) against the American princess in the making....SCARY ACCURATE. Especially about her personality.
It’s only 6 min so well worth a watch!

I don’t know how much I believe in psychics but he has always been, again, scary accurate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Catherine St Laurent hasn't left Archewell, she's just been headed to a senior advisory role apparently but this kind churn is unusual
'Former Chief of Staff Catherine St-Laurent has transitioned to a senior advisory role' according to their press statement. So she's left her old post of Executive Director, Archewell Foundation and has been replaced by James Holt.

If she's resigned, but remains on the payroll for the time being while working her notice (or while the lawyers thrash out a settlement) being shifted to 'a senior advisory role' is a pretty standard corporate cover for gardening leave.

How long was
Wonder how long she worked with Melinda Gates, was it more than a year?
Eight years... So another example of a competent professional with a great track record, who refuses to stick around the chaotic Harkles.

Reactions: 37
My husband has no interest in either of them. Doubt he could pick Megan out in a line up but reluctantly watched the interview with me. He had her sussed within two minutes flat and this was before I even said anything at all. Most people can see right through her.
Mine too ... he's also now into Lady C. He spotted the lies straight away, and said her body language was giving her away. He's an ex cop who takes no bull tit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
'Former Chief of Staff Catherine St-Laurent has transitioned to a senior advisory role' according to their press statement. So she's left her old post of Executive Director, Archewell Foundation and has been replaced by James Holt.

If she's resigned, but remains on the payroll for the time being while working her notice (or while the lawyers thrash out a settlement) being shifted to 'a senior advisory role' is a pretty standard corporate cover for gardening leave.

Eight years... So another example of a competent professional with a great track record, who refuses to stick around the chaotic Harkles.
Eight years? Wow, so Smegs peed her off in under a year. Seems as if working for the Harkles is a poisoned chalice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Meghan&Harry #81
Cash n Harry, let's 'ave a laugh, they really can't keep hold of their staff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.