Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dafuq????? šŸ˜Æ
I mean Iā€™ve been called a few choice words on there for not being pro meghaz, but thatā€™s hard core!!!!
Piers Morgan had a genuine death threat against his family from them and called in the cops. Be interesting to get a follow up on that.

And of course Sharon Osbourne got death threats just days ago, which is more worrying because everyone and his granny where Sharon lives has access to guns.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
He doesn't like her, he's just bleep struck and I bet even that has worn thin too. The mechanics of going off piste to produce a little prince and princess was probably the death knell to the roast chicken treats of the early days.
But he's stubborn, as spoiled brats are. As kids they know if they keep on about a thing long enough the parents will cave in and it feeds a serious stubbornness they develop in later life. He will not want to admit he made a mistake.
I found it very telling when Orca asked him what gives him pleasure in his life these days. His long pause and genuine "What the duck do I say here!" expression before coming up with "Walking on the beach and riding a bike with dolly on the back" was surprising. All that hand holding and staring and touching and roast chicken ... and she never got a mention. He gave up everything to placate her and now I really do think he doesn't like her much. But he will pretend. Badly. Because he has no control over his face, never did have. We see his moods in his face and it's creepy that he's not learned to control that leaking like a faulty tap. I bet it infuriates smeggy. :m
Well, it is if your stubborn spoilt brat very difficult to face and accept you seriously fucked up!! Especially when you are not a normal joe everything is in the public eye even more when your family did advise you not to go fast and take it slow! Probably itā€™s just dawned on him what a bleep she really is and he has seriously walked him self in to it!! Especially now itā€™s more difficult when their are children involved!! In one way I feel sorry for him !! I see angelina joile mk2 and when they do divorce it will out do angelina and Brads divorce for gossip!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Piers Morgan had a genuine death threat against his family from them and called in the cops. Be interesting to get a follow up on that.

And of course Sharon Osbourne got death threats just days ago, which is more worrying because everyone and his granny where Sharon lives has access to guns.
Its absolutely disgusting what our British open mindinded open hearted normal everyday people with families and day to day normal lives are being affected and afflicted by... THEY had an opinion.... the right one the honest one...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hollywood is definitely not what it used to be.
There's been too much reliance on special effects, remakes and comic book stuff. There's hardly any films that I want to watch these days.

I saw the list of nominations for the Oscars this year and didn't know any of the films (and not that many of the actors) šŸ˜¬
I was thinking the same today, had a bit of enforced bed/sofa time since yesterday (covid vaccine side-effects) and was re-watching "The Last of the Mohicans" (the 1992 version with Daniel Day-Lewis). Gory as it is, I was thinking to myself that you just don't get many movies like this...there just haven't been many Hollywood productions in the last few years that I enjoyed...or even wanted to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Eventually resentment is going to kick in for Harry. It might be soon it might be 5 years but it WILL kick in. He has absolutely zero talent, what the hell does he think he's going to do in LA šŸ¤£ Its laughable really. And when he realises that, he's going to really really resent her. I cant wait! Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon he already resents her hence the tortured facial expressions, she's probably blackmailing him. No doubt he enjoyed roast chicken with both sexes and god knows what else (she's probably got all the dirt on him) Poor sod

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He doesn't like her, he's just bleep struck and I bet even that has worn thin too. The mechanics of going off piste to produce a little prince and princess was probably the death knell to the roast chicken treats of the early days.
But he's stubborn, as spoiled brats are. As kids they know if they keep on about a thing long enough the parents will cave in and it feeds a serious stubbornness they develop in later life. He will not want to admit he made a mistake.
I found it very telling when Orca asked him what gives him pleasure in his life these days. His long pause and genuine "What the duck do I say here!" expression before coming up with "Walking on the beach and riding a bike with dolly on the back" was surprising. All that hand holding and staring and touching and roast chicken ... and she never got a mention. He gave up everything to placate her and now I really do think he doesn't like her much. But he will pretend. Badly. Because he has no control over his face, never did have. We see his moods in his face and it's creepy that he's not learned to control that leaking like a faulty tap. I bet it infuriates smeggy. :m
Agree. Classic case of someone who got love-bombed and stalked by an aggressive mate (pictures of her clinging to him like a limpet by the beach at whomever's wedding) and kept hoping they would duck off eventually, but was too embarrassed/confused/overwhelmed/flattered to shake them off until boom! it's 3 years later and they're trapped in hell married with kids wondering how the duck they got there, but too deep in the tit to see a way out and/or too desperate to prove everyone wrong that they stay. I feel bad for Archie and Moonbump2.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
'Someone' has really ramped up the bots and paid trolls to post hate about the RF and the Cambridges. It's so bad out there now I bet the 'watchers' are on it and tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) back to... well.. wherever they go back to. What's going on in DMs and PMs is insane. Death threats, obscenities, threats against posters kids, you name it. :eek:
Surely that calls for a police investigation?

• Heart
Agree. Classic case of someone who got love-bombed and stalked by an aggressive mate (pictures of her clinging to him like a limpet by the beach at whomever's wedding) and kept hoping they would duck off eventually, but was too embarrassed/confused/overwhelmed/flattered to shake them off until boom! it's 3 years later and they're trapped in hell married with kids wondering how the duck they got there, but too deep in the tit to see a way out and/or too desperate to prove everyone wrong that they stay. I feel bad for Archie and Moonbump2.
Yes I agree with ā€œtoo deep in the titā€ probably she has a lot of dirt on him!! Also probably to save face and not have people say ā€œ I told you soā€!! If she is that much of a manic he will have to wait until she has used him and is planning to move to her next victim!! Then she can drop him like a hot stone without having to have a seriously messy divorce!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It doesn't matter if you marry the most amazing person in the world - very few marriages are worth the sacrifices he's made. There's been far better people than her who have left their spouse, but at least the spouse had support and familiarity from their friends/family/job/home.

He's thousands of miles away from home, estranged from his whole family and his friends, he gave up his job - and she could turn around in a split second and tell him she doesn't love him anymore. Where does he turn then?

Marriages fail every day, and most marriages and the people in them, I would guess, have much stronger foundations than H&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes I agree with ā€œtoo deep in the titā€ probably she has a lot of dirt on him!! Also probably to save face and not have people say ā€œ I told you soā€!! If she is that much of a manic he will have to wait until she has used him and is planning to move to her next victim!! Then she can drop him like a hot stone without having to have a seriously messy divorce!!
There's another scenario I can see - H attacking M and it getting really nasty.
PS. Not sure if this is just a fantasy of mine :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh, bloody hell.

I hope this isnā€™t true...but if it is, watching her unravel in front of the US press who are brutal to politicians, would be quite funny šŸ˜Š

• Haha
  • Wow
Part of me agrees with this ... but the other part refuses to accept he absolutely fell for everything she fid... as a member of a big family if someone's telling you something you are at least going to think twice... by going headlong into this .. leaving UK with her after everything then throwing grenades on your way out ... nah ... its over !

Reactions: 14
Meghan Markle and Prince Harryā€™s wedding certificate proves couple did NOT wed three days before Windsor ceremony

ā€œI think the Duchess is confusedā€ said the official. Confused? Thatā€™s a huge understatement!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Part of me agrees with this ... but the other part refuses to accept he absolutely fell for everything she fid... as a member of a big family if someone's telling you something you are at least going to think twice... by going headlong into this .. leaving UK with her after everything then throwing grenades on your way out ... nah ... its over !
Well from all accounts he is thick as two left planks not the sharpest tool in the box and as she is an manipulator it wouldnā€™t surprise me if he did!!

Reactions: 15
She's not entitled to any more than Sarah for sure, but the amount of damage the Harkles are doing week after week is quite serious. I guess they are banking on being just so awful that they get a pay off to shut up and go away.

I just hope that someone in the RF has worked out that the Harkles will never stick to an agreement, so there's no point negotiating with them.
Unless RF threaten to dish the dirt they have on her šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched a youtube video by an english female vlogger, I think. She was either linked on here or I she was a suggestion after a lady c video but I can't for the life of me remember her name or find her again. She's got dark hair, south of england I would say, pro- royal family and definitely not a Me-again fan. Can anyone help? I realise it's very vague but I live in hope.
Murky meg?

Reactions: 3
ā€œI think the Duchess is confusedā€ said the official. Confused? Thatā€™s a huge understatement!
The word they are looking for is Manically Bemused and deluded with a smittering of physiological incompatibility of dealing with day to day royal inconsistencies.. šŸ˜‡šŸ„°šŸ¤£..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot love this enough. Thank you @freda19 šŸ˜™

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.