Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone help me on something. In the interview when Meghan was referring to the palace not protecting her she said something like, “so they were willing to lie in order to protect other people, but weren’t willing to tell the truth in order to protect me”

Who is she inferring the palace “lied” for to protect?
With the propensity to never complain and never explain, I would guess she slipped that one in for effect - or the lie by omission by not 'correcting' the story about her and Kate at the dress fittings.

She is a sly one - manages to mitigate her own behaviour AND stick it to someone else at the same time without saying much in the way of specifics at all AND minimises the experience of others 'there's a difference between rude and racist' etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone help me on something. In the interview when Meghan was referring to the palace not protecting her she said something like, “so they were willing to lie in order to protect other people, but weren’t willing to tell the truth in order to protect me”

Who is she inferring the palace “lied” for to protect?
She's inferring W after the alleged affair her friends "leaked" after her visit with them and Andrew.

Reactions: 17
And sometimes even if they have the relevantly qualified personnel to do the job they get someone from the outside in to do it because neutrality is essential.

And I guess some times the Royal machine has to decide what is in the public interest and what isn't.

A need to know basis.

One persons cover up is another person's not worth mentioning.
Yes, absolutely, and verifiable neutrality. Thank you!

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a lot of criticism of the people claiming they were bullied, mainly from Americans saying that’s just hard work and they were obviously lazy before Meg turned up. Their work culture is so unpleasant, employees have no rights, can be fired on the spot, darent take holiday, no paid maternity leave. It’s brutal. And Meghan was an actor so not really a put upon employee grinding away working hard. Unless you count carrying all those heavy bags from gifting suites.
Yeah. I mean, it seems to be a way of behaving that people with the worst personalities in that culture cleave to naturally. At least in my experience. There were plenty of lovely Americans around I worked with, but oh god, the worst ones all had the same peculiar traits and workplace attitudes that clearly stemmed from something cultural. I've worked with people from about 15 different countries and it was absolutely peculiar to North Americans to behave like this. Everyone has their ingrained cultural attitudes, but that one stood out.

As for Merkle ... film sets are quite hierarchical places, as is the film and TV industry and I am sure her traits have been exacerbated by dwelling in that weird culture for years, where bumlicking and weapons-grade sycophancy is standard and expected. All over, here in the UK too. I know the Doctor Who set at Cardiff was utterly notorious in the industry for being a top-down bullying culture that drove the first actor in the role to quit after a single season as he couldn't stand watching people get treated like dirt for existing by producers etc.

I think it's fairly normal for people with narccisstic traits (to the point of pathology) to be drawn to the entertainment industry too.

Reactions: 28
Great post.

What's fascinating is that the RF will have had a fat file on her from early days, realised she had a personality disorder pretty early on, seen her in action and clocked she was an angry hot mess. The gossip was they called her 'the degree wife' = three year marriage, they encouraged them both to leave the UK and didn't mind her keeping her US contacts up, as they knew all the time where she was heading.

Roll on 2021 and we are about to start Year 2 of the Harkles In Exile... The only thing that's gone wrong really is that they are using Charles's cash to wage war on the RF via the press and social media trolling. Why? To get a bigger pay off to shut up permanently. That's the only explanation I can think of. It isn't personal, it's business.
Your comment makes me happy because I want so much to know that the RF foresaw all this mess and have a plan. I want to know that MI5 and every other bloody secret intelligence officer in the Western hemisphere is onto her. I want all of Five Eyes going through her bins. I want every penny she got and every nefarious contact she's ever had to be exposed. And if ever she and H come back to the UK, I want to see them going through here:
traitorsgate.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Yeah. I mean, it seems to be a way of behaving that people with the worst personalities in that culture cleave to naturally. At least in my experience. There were plenty of lovely Americans around I worked with, but oh god, the worst ones all had the same peculiar traits and workplace attitudes that clearly stemmed from something cultural. I've worked with people from about 15 different countries and it was absolutely peculiar to North Americans to behave like this. Everyone has their ingrained cultural attitudes, but that one stood out.
I find as well, Americans (and Canadians, who have similar work culture) are extremely competitive and also stick to their own. If it's an American company you can bet that the American office gets better benefits and the American staff get the best projects and more promotions.
Perhaps that's why she did the interview - it's clearly intended to try to get the American public on her side and she knows they'll be biased to take her side over the British perspective.

(Despite how it may appear, I have also worked with some wonderful Americans and Canadians who hate their work culture and envy how it is in Europe).

Reactions: 13
They've obviously lost and nothing is going there way. They expected the RF to fold or kick back and their refusal to play their games is sending them deranged. Of course its that twit mouth piece talking about the blatant threatening tactics. Surely if their after money would this be considered a criminal blackmail case? Either way JCMH is ruined her and I personally am looking forward to everything he gets. He's just a 36 year old twatty brat.

View attachment 493026
In some parts of the world, it is a custom when you have enough of your family and don't want any ties with them to place ad in everyday papers to renounce your family. Imagine such an ad in Times:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
But why would she get any more than Sarah did, which was bugger all (relatively speaking)?
I think Sarah, for all her faults, was not going to put her direct family or the wider RF in a tough spot ? Megs clearly has zero shits to give.

I feel your pain(somewhat); I didn't break my shoulder, but I trapped the nerve at the top of my neck. I have never felt pain like it. I couldn't lie flat, so I spent 12 weeks sleeping propped up on the sofa. Ended up on Codeine, Lyrica and Diazepam for it all.

Hope you feel better soon!❤
Thank you ! ❤

Bloody hell that sounds awful and way worse :( hope its all sorted now ?

I long to have a lovely uninterrupted sleep lying on my side in bed - oh, and to stop dropping everything :rolleyes: am getting through rather a lot of crockery....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
People have been mentioning about Harry coming back to live in the UK if there was a divorce (or maybe living in Africa) but realistically, with two children involved - could he/ would he really leave America until they were at least 18?
There's no way Meghan would allow him to bring the children back to the UK with him full time and he has been portrayed as a doting Dad (we don't know if that's true due to so little photographic evidence) so would he want to be away from them for any period of time?

If the scales do eventually fall from his eyes and he sees Meghan for what she really is - I don't think he would leave her in charge of raising their children.
By the time the kids are teenagers, they might be going to boarding school in the U.K. (although Smeg will say they’re like a prison)
tbh, Harry will probably stay in the US. With or without Smeg, he’s always going to be a Prince.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear, it does look a bit close to an uncomfortable ‘truth’. I can see glimpses of William in Charles Spencer which echoes how much W takes after Diana. Thing is most of us have seen very little photographic records of the RF elders when they were younger so mapping Harry & who he resembles is not so straight forward. Were we to see a future aged Harry, then his Windsoreyness might be more distinct.

As H is the ‘spare’, I wonder how far the Men in Grey may have gone to absolutely confirm that H is a true Windsor? Relatively simple these days with DNA kits through the post, so back when any doubts were raised the MiGs would may well have access to discreet testing.

The mundane reality is that a quick glimpse at the royal diaries would have confirmed that C&D were together for the relevant period of time to conceive H, with no sign of Hewitt to be found.

But it is uncanny...unless Hewitt is a secret Spencer or Windsor😉
Harry looks very Spencer. Here’s one of his Spencer cousins, George McQuorquodale
53CA5CDE-9F62-442C-A34A-92558C1D4C89.jpeg
AEF47C0B-BCF8-4BA6-8891-7C79E3D2A96C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
I think OW released some more clips on US tv, the morning after the interview, stuff about her family and 'waity k'
Has anyone in Australia (on here) been able to see this footage? Would love a link if they have.:)

Reactions: 4
People have been mentioning about Harry coming back to live in the UK if there was a divorce (or maybe living in Africa) but realistically, with two children involved - could he/ would he really leave America until they were at least 18?
There's no way Meghan would allow him to bring the children back to the UK with him full time and he has been portrayed as a doting Dad (we don't know if that's true due to so little photographic evidence) so would he want to be away from them for any period of time?

If the scales do eventually fall from his eyes and he sees Meghan for what she really is - I don't think he would leave her in charge of raising their children.
Hells bells if I was British I wouldn't want him coming back, best he stays in America. The Brits don't want him back there sponging of their taxes again, surely not.

• Heart
Thank you ! ❤

Bloody hell that sounds awful and way worse :( hope its all sorted now ?

I long to have a lovely uninterrupted sleep lying on my side in bed - oh, and to stop dropping everything :rolleyes: am getting through rather a lot of crockery....
I'm okay now; although my shoulders(both) haven't been the same since. My left shoulder was so bad recently that my GP sent me for an MRI. Not going to lie, the first night back in bed after the trapped nerve was bliss. I slept like a baby!

• Heart
I'm okay now; although my shoulders(both) haven't been the same since. My left shoulder was so bad recently that my GP sent me for an MRI. Not going to lie, the first night back in bed after the trapped nerve was bliss. I slept like a baby!
I dream of that day !

I suspect its going to be daily physio on my shoulder for life now - that whole area is complicated and is not the same after being damaged once you hit a certain age (me, not you !). The exercises are tit but definitely help.

Reactions: 12
There were a couple of charity stunt letters last week, but they aren't getting much traction. Megz' main problem is that other than moaning about her evil treatment by the press and RF :sleep: she doesn't do anything interesting. At some point, another boring podcast will come along. Has anyone else noticed that the 'it's a girl!' news just went nowhere after the Oprah interview?
Yes, that surprised me. It kind of went flat. Thinking about it I reckon it flopped because everyone was hugely focused on the RACISM!!! claims, which is so stupid since she based that on one conversation she wasn't even party to. :rolleyes: So she kind of shot herself in the foot there. In reality the baby reveal should have been worth a lot more traction ... a lot, but it sank like a stone.We gave it more attention on here speculating on stupid names than it got in the press.
To be honest I think Orca played her to a big degree. She got the racism quotes, the Kate quotes, the press-abused-me quotes, the mental health quotes and the baby reveal. Ellen would be proud of her machinations🤪
Normally any one of those would be worth endless puff pieces, scoobie vomiting sugar bilge all over twatter and lots of column inches. But sly Orca did a Buy One-Get 4 Free. Quite clever really and if smeggy were to sit and think about it she should be fuming.
Shoulda listened to her mamma Doris " Don't give the milk away for free honeychild".:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You are quite right. I got muddled in my counting.I was referring to Doria’s antecedents. So to recalculate, from her mother’s side her the white ancestor is several generations back, so Megs is biracial & as far as can be said in these matters, she is equally white & black.
According to Lay C Smeg is at most 30 per cent black. If her mother was 100 per cent black Smeg would be max 50, but her mother is not.

I dream of that day !

I suspect its going to be daily physio on my shoulder for life now - that whole area is complicated and is not the same after being damaged once you hit a certain age (me, not you !). The exercises are tit but definitely help.
I had to have physio on my shoulder too. I still use the stretches when my shoulders are tight. But yeah, my shoulders haven't been the same since.

Reactions: 6
Nah - Kate was the Arts due to her degree. Markle got theatre which is hilarious as she's never trodden a Broadway board in her made-up life. MM does 'Chicago' - no, MM does The Cherry Orchard - no, MM does Death of a Salesman - no.
No Little Mermaid? Awe shucks. But she said she IS Ariel. So she lied? Say it ain't so :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.