Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not entitled to any more than Sarah for sure, but the amount of damage the Harkles are doing week after week is quite serious. I guess they are banking on being just so awful that they get a pay off to shut up and go away.

I just hope that someone in the RF has worked out that the Harkles will never stick to an agreement, so there's no point negotiating with them.
SarahF grew up within the RF orbit, HRHTQ & PP knew her as a child, so they were never going to let her down too harshly,
Whereas Megatron is a hard nosed grifter with not much talent, & brings not that much to the RF table other than two children & a distant memory of a summer when she was made very welcome.

Of course, the Men in Grey had her sussed at the outset, & as Hazzz is ‘spare’ there was scope for him to have a fairytale romance & move on as he’s increasingly distant from the power hub of the constitutional monarchy. What has thrown the proverbial spanner is that Megatron is just awful. A colourful past is one thing but a day-glo flashing attention-demanding neon everyday is another matter. Now Megatron is shouting her half-baked grievances from the social media rooftops & Hazza is a wet whinging sop - time to pull on the rubber gloves & delve in. It’s going to get messy.

The next scam will be a faked car crash with aspersions cast on greased brakes or whatever.:rolleyes:
Tunnel, did someone mention tunnel?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've said all along that I'm convinced Hazza has ADHD. Reading up on personality disorders it seems ADHD is a very common co morbid with psychopathy and before anyone jumps on me, ADHD runs in my family, but none of us are psychopaths.

Smegs likely has both ADHD and Psychopathy, so Hazza with his ADHD (not a psychopath) , bored all the time and desperate to rebel would have been totally in awe at the beginning. Impulsivity, boozing, drugs, risk taking, mischief making, I bet he thought all his Christmases had come at once

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I find as well, Americans (and Canadians, who have similar work culture) are extremely competitive and also stick to their own. If it's an American company you can bet that the American office gets better benefits and the American staff get the best projects and more promotions.
Perhaps that's why she did the interview - it's clearly intended to try to get the American public on her side and she knows they'll be biased to take her side over the British perspective.

(Despite how it may appear, I have also worked with some wonderful Americans and Canadians who hate their work culture and envy how it is in Europe).
Of course they did to appeal to the American public, that’s where the money is for them. That being said they overestimate how much Americans care about the British royals - not much at all!! As an American we are very proud to be independent and not have a royal family. That being said it is very important to respect other countries’ head of states regardless if they have a different system. So for her to cry about being mistreated by a foreign power on Oprah while in the US is laughable.

That being said all of Hollywood, entertainment and professional sports are seeing a slump in popularity. The award shows have had horrendous ratings, NBA viewers are down, CNN and main stream networks have pathetic views...people just can’t be bother with these narcissists who constantly complain about everything while taking our hard earn money. In other words Hollywood ain’t what it use to be boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched a youtube video by an english female vlogger, I think. She was either linked on here or I she was a suggestion after a lady c video but I can't for the life of me remember her name or find her again. She's got dark hair, south of england I would say, pro- royal family and definitely not a Me-again fan. Can anyone help? I realise it's very vague but I live in hope.

Reactions: 10
I watched a youtube video by an english female vlogger, I think. She was either linked on here or I she was a suggestion after a lady c video but I can't for the life of me remember her name or find her again. She's got dark hair, south of england I would say, pro- royal family and definitely not a Me-again fan. Can anyone help? I realise it's very vague but I live in hope.
Murky Meg or Celt Views maybe?

Reactions: 5
According 2Taz is probably who you are thinking of.

(17) According 2taz - YouTube

Reactions: 8
Probably 'According 2taz' you can find her videos on YouTube. Murky Meg is also good.

Reactions: 9
Your comment makes me happy because I want so much to know that the RF foresaw all this mess and have a plan. I want to know that MI5 and every other bloody secret intelligence officer in the Western hemisphere is onto her. I want all of Five Eyes going through her bins. I want every penny she got and every nefarious contact she's ever had to be exposed. And if ever she and H come back to the UK, I want to see them going through here:
View attachment 493082
I can't keep up with these threads and to be honest if I tried type and get into it all I would be more crazy than I already am... 🤣 but anyway the people I agree with on here are fantastic ... theres lots of you who pee me off.... this post was fantastic 👏

Reactions: 8
Of course they did to appeal to the American public, that’s where the money is for them. That being said they overestimate how much Americans care about the British royals - not much at all!! As an American we are very proud to be independent and not have a royal family. That being said it is very important to respect other countries’ head of states regardless if they have a different system. So for her to cry about being mistreated by a foreign power on Oprah while in the US is laughable.

That being said all of Hollywood, entertainment and professional sports are seeing a slump in popularity. The award shows have had horrendous ratings, NBA viewers are down, CNN and main stream networks have pathetic views...people just can’t be bother with these narcissists who constantly complain about everything while taking our hard earn money. In other words Hollywood ain’t what it use to be boo.
Hollywood is definitely not what it used to be.
There's been too much reliance on special effects, remakes and comic book stuff. There's hardly any films that I want to watch these days.

I saw the list of nominations for the Oscars this year and didn't know any of the films (and not that many of the actors) 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It's blatantly obvious that she's going to kick him to the curb as soon as she's got a fat enough pay-off from the RF - she looks as if she can't stand him. Not sure he even likes her much....
He doesn't like her, he's just bleep struck and I bet even that has worn thin too. The mechanics of going off piste to produce a little prince and princess was probably the death knell to the roast chicken treats of the early days.
But he's stubborn, as spoiled brats are. As kids they know if they keep on about a thing long enough the parents will cave in and it feeds a serious stubbornness they develop in later life. He will not want to admit he made a mistake.
I found it very telling when Orca asked him what gives him pleasure in his life these days. His long pause and genuine "What the duck do I say here!" expression before coming up with "Walking on the beach and riding a bike with dolly on the back" was surprising. All that hand holding and staring and touching and roast chicken ... and she never got a mention. He gave up everything to placate her and now I really do think he doesn't like her much. But he will pretend. Badly. Because he has no control over his face, never did have. We see his moods in his face and it's creepy that he's not learned to control that leaking like a faulty tap. I bet it infuriates smeggy. :m

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I love Lady C's videos! They are so informative and, a bit off topic to say, but I much prefer them now she's by herself. She whizzes through the questions and packs so much information and insight in!
I do too. Misha didn't really add anything
I don't think anyone rational doubts that BP have had a pretty active diversity programme built into their HR policies for years, maybe even decades. They have a challenge in that their top echelon get recruited from the military and the civil service, and occasionally the Magic Circle law firms and big accounting firms (Sir Michael Peat notably was a great appointment). The ponds they fish in tend to be full of very clever, dedicated and effective men who also happen to be white. They might need to try some different ponds.

Who is the current HR Director for the Royal Household? Are they any good or are they a bit sleepy?
I was told that the royal household doctors let PP get into a terrible state before he was admitted to the KE7 hospital this time. Apparently the nurses there were really upset at how poorly he was.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
He doesn't like her, he's just bleep struck and I bet even that has worn thin too. The mechanics of going off piste to produce a little prince and princess was probably the death knell to the roast chicken treats of the early days.
But he's stubborn, as spoiled brats are. As kids they know if they keep on about a thing long enough the parents will cave in and it feeds a serious stubbornness they develop in later life. He will not want to admit he made a mistake.
I found it very telling when Orca asked him what gives him pleasure in his life these days. His long pause and genuine "What the duck do I say here!" expression before coming up with "Walking on the beach and riding a bike with dolly on the back" was surprising. All that hand holding and staring and touching and roast chicken ... and she never got a mention. He gave up everything to placate her and now I really do think he doesn't like her much. But he will pretend. Badly. Because he has no control over his face, never did have. We see his moods in his face and it's creepy that he's not learned to control that leaking like a faulty tap. I bet it infuriates smeggy. :m
Everything about him passes her off she won't even hide it as soon as the 2nd surrogate is born.. he can't stand her either... he loves hanging out with Adele... more his # scene 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’ve got no business speaking for anyone else, but for my part...is there any way we can stop having the sugar tweets & IG crap posted? Some of us come here to escape all that.
I replied in agreement with this post and have just been told my post has been removed. And yet posters can fill pages with repeat posts and off topic arguments that have diluted this once amazing thread. Keep up the good work the rest of you, you know who you are.♥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was told that the royal household doctors let PP get into a terrible state before he was admitted to the KE7 hospital this time. Apparently the nurses there were really upset at how poorly he was.
Could be that Phil didn't want to go. You cannot force medical treatment or admission on anyone of sound mind. If Phil didn't accept he needed to go in until he felt particularly bad, that's how it would go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.