Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about him passes her off she won't even hide it as soon as the 2nd surrogate is born.. he can't stand her either... he loves hanging out with Adele... more his # scene 🤣
🎵🎶 Rumour has it...🎶🎵. Now Adele would make for a very interesting Mrs Hazz, non?

Fellow ginge, likes a pint, loves a larff, an ardent potty mouth (endearingly so ), completely £££ loaded, actually has talent, grew up inner London in mixed community, loads of ‘real mates’, already very popular on the home front & can paddle her own canoe. Sure there are skeletons in her cupboard, but there is discretion rather then forthright deceit. ‘Oh GawBlimey, I’m a bleeping Duchess’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
🎵🎶 Rumour has it...🎶🎵. Now Adele would make for a very interesting Mrs Hazz, non?

Fellow ginge, likes a pint, loves a larff, an ardent potty mouth (endearingly so ), completely £££ loaded, actually has talent, grew up inner London in mixed community, loads of ‘real mates’, already very popular on the home front & can paddle her own canoe. Sure there are skeletons in her cupboard, but there is discretion rather then forthright deceit. ‘Oh GawBlimey, I’m a bleeping Duchess’.
Haha I said this last year on here... Adele would be perfect for him... shes such a switched on open person.. she would also look after him... megnasour was pretty jealous of those two getting close ... yessss haha .. means a lot ?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I do too. Misha didn't really add anything

I was told that the royal household doctors let PP get into a terrible state before he was admitted to the KE7 hospital this time. Apparently the nurses there were really upset at how poorly he was.
Perhaps he held off to support Liz with all this nonsense ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He doesn't like her, he's just bleep struck and I bet even that has worn thin too. The mechanics of going off piste to produce a little prince and princess was probably the death knell to the roast chicken treats of the early days.
But he's stubborn, as spoiled brats are. As kids they know if they keep on about a thing long enough the parents will cave in and it feeds a serious stubbornness they develop in later life. He will not want to admit he made a mistake.
I found it very telling when Orca asked him what gives him pleasure in his life these days. His long pause and genuine "What the duck do I say here!" expression before coming up with "Walking on the beach and riding a bike with dolly on the back" was surprising. All that hand holding and staring and touching and roast chicken ... and she never got a mention. He gave up everything to placate her and now I really do think he doesn't like her much. But he will pretend. Badly. Because he has no control over his face, never did have. We see his moods in his face and it's creepy that he's not learned to control that leaking like a faulty tap. I bet it infuriates smeggy. :m
What gives him pleasure? If he couldn't say Smeg it might have been nice if he'd said "the opportunity to give back during a pandemic, as I realise how fortunate I am"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes I agree with “too deep in the tit” probably she has a lot of dirt on him!! Also probably to save face and not have people say “ I told you so”!! If she is that much of a manic he will have to wait until she has used him and is planning to move to her next victim!! Then she can drop him like a hot stone without having to have a seriously messy divorce!!
Don't know about that - Narcs do like to keep the rejected ones on a string just in case. I shared about my OH earlier, it took 6 and a half freaking years for them to divorce. Attritional is an understatement.

@ Baguette re "Just business".

@ Baguette re "Just business".

Haha Classic... thank you for taking us back to basics.... no one 💥
Perhaps he held off to support Liz with all this nonsense ?
Aww now that really upsets me ... I can't even comprehend how Harry can treat his grandma and grandad like that... when princess Diana died they stepped up and looked after thise two boys brought them to their house with Charles and employed an extra nanny . The Queen and Prince Phillip took on the role of substitute mum and dad ... how can he do this to his grandad ???? They did above and beyond became like their parents...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I find as well, Americans (and Canadians, who have similar work culture) are extremely competitive and also stick to their own. If it's an American company you can bet that the American office gets better benefits and the American staff get the best projects and more promotions.
Perhaps that's why she did the interview - it's clearly intended to try to get the American public on her side and she knows they'll be biased to take her side over the British perspective.

(Despite how it may appear, I have also worked with some wonderful Americans and Canadians who hate their work culture and envy how it is in Europe).
Oh, I worked for one company with global offices and in our office in Asia they used to put ONLY US Embassy security warnings and information releases up for us. Staff from multiple other countries - mostly UK, Canada, Australia and NZ, also some Germans and French and the odd Armenian, but only stuff relating to American citizens was ever posted. I mean, some of it was useful enough eg. travel warnings, terror risks in certain places rising, but still. Wouldn't have hurt to put up other countries' embassey's releases too. This was before anyone had internet as standard, so getting info could be a bit of a faff too.

Anyway, re: cultural stuff, Jason Knauf being a US citizen himself and being at the forefront of trying to fight the bullying shows it's possible to not replicate the worst aspects of your workplace culture in other countries. Markle should have known better and behaved better than she did, and that's all there is too it. She was in a foreign country and as such could have zero expectations everything would be done the L.A. industry way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's another scenario I can see - H attacking M and it getting really nasty.
PS. Not sure if this is just a fantasy of mine :unsure:
I shouldn't laugh but,

Oh, bloody hell.

I hope this isn’t true...but if it is, watching her unravel in front of the US press who are brutal to politicians, would be quite funny 😊
Read the comments under that though. Mostly brutal.
Girl ain't popular.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harry pulls the same faces Charles pulls, but Harry has seriously annoyed me, so at every opportunity I like to play my part in flooding the internet with Harry isn't real royal comments in the hope it pisses Meghan off. I think of it as my duty. We can all do that, don't you know? 👌
😂 😂 😂

Funny how we do certain things for our own amusement....

I refuse to use the 'h' in 'Megan' if I ever have to google something, not gonna waste my time with a 6th letter or give her the satisfaction! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've never seem anyone other that Smeg stare at someone like this when they're speaking. It's normal to glance at the person from time to time and back to camera or the interviewer or other participants, but she never does that. It's always the fixed stare/glare into the side of his head!
How long ago was that
as it looks like she forgot the moon bump
No hand on belly
In the interview with Opera she looks about 7 months yet baby is due in the summer
Is she trying to emulate her beloved elephants
With a extended pregnancy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If they're sick enough to do that it would serve them right if it went wrong.
Or a fake kidnapping, that's what quite a few people on one of those you tube videos that I'm sure has been posted on this thread have been saying in the comments. I wouldn't put it past meghan to pull a Karen Matthews

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.