Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twocats

Am I wrong in thinking that the RPOs couldn’t have firearms, whereas private security probably will in the US.

He needed the car to drive him there for his pap shoot. More and more I think they don’t live in that mansion at all.
Yes, it Would be interesting to see a photo of them actually driving through the mansions gates.

Reactions: 9

freda19

VIP Member
I wonder if the super fan Meena Harris will still love her? She has got a potty mouth on twitter..
She's another cunt. If 'kween' smeggy challenges aunty Kammy meeny will have her guts for garters.
It will be a full on weave dragging rolling in the gutter dirty fight.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Sorry no I can't believe that any sane woman would enhance her bump. Most women feel horrendously 'fat' as time goes on!
I really can't believe that anyone would try and make themselves look bigger!!!

Some with figures like to show it off. I was a heffer sadly and hated it. No Demi for me. Not attractive at all. Some look fantastic. Maybe not towards the end when she was bigger.

mb1202

VIP Member
Sorry to bleat on about the blind belief some people have in Meghan, but it’s just astounding. This person is referring to the Meghan/Kate crying story. So because Meghan has said something, it’s automatically true and the report at the time is the ‘false’ one.

Also, no critical thought (repeating this phrase so much it’s annoying me) given as to whether Oprah and M could have possibly come up with these pre planned questions with the clear intention of painting M as an innocent, lovely victim and the RF as bullies?!

I don’t understand these people 🙃🙃
93086044-2CE5-434A-9F7B-F3955F980E51.jpeg

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
I can't stop giggling at "Harry". My ginger cat has more of a likeness to Harry than this bloke does ...

View attachment 488885

Meggy'll probably be on the phone to her lawyers - "Let's sue this woman for making money off meeee!"
She looks like a Christine Lampard/Andrea McLean mix - not a bit like Meghan at all.
And I’ve no idea who he looks like but certainly not Harry!

Oh, he’s gone nuts. He’s now saying his husband is his housemate and gayness is a sin. He went from calling out SJWs with facts and common sense to being a total prick
To be fair, he's always been a bit of a prick who just found a way to monetize it. Like so many.

Housemate ... LOL. Ah, shaddup Milo. He's probably thought of a way to milk the Christian nutjob base of dollars by renouncing it in public while laughing at them in private. Kind of his way.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Insider dealing is when you as a trader or a manager with non-public information on a publicly listed stock trades on that stock knowing what others don't.

What I am suggesting is an ESG familly office or venture capital fund -- these invest in private start ups that are early stage and non-listed. There are some ESG funds that invest in publicly listed companies that meet or beat certain pre-established investment criteria. those funds have the same information regarding the publicly listed company as any retail investor.... if they have more information that others don't - then you might be looking at insider dealing.
As with any financial entity, they would be subjeect to all financial and regulatory scrutiny so conflicts of interests would have to be disclosed and addressed. that is probably the part where Harry lost interest and Meghan hung up the phone
Slaps self ;) Well she owns shares in it so she was 'ramping' - I don't know if the company is listed - just playing with a few ideas. Also, a small start-up could not afford to hire Orca to advertise.

She's got nothing else going for her so she uses the 25-50% of her that is niche.
She should concentrate on the other 75% too though.

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
This blog is interesting as it has lots of photos from Harry's friend's wedding in Jamaica of Harry relaxing with his friends, with no sign of Meghan.

Thanks @Sunshine&clouds, I'll add it to the wiki 👍

• Heart

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Apparently (of course it’s speculation I don’t have an academic reference ;)) M showed up at that polo match with no sun protection for Archie, no cream or hat. Bedraggled and tacky looking. She just seems like such a self centred hanger on. K looks bewildered to say the least.
Medical advice is not to use SPF on babies under 6 months but keep them in the shade.

liar liar

VIP Member
Thinking about this practically, the idea of a charitable foundation/church (like Mama Kardashian) is such a well-exposed money making ruse for celebs, and so very very 90s, I'm surprised that they weren't advised to something a bit for 21st century like set up an ESG fund with clear identiable investment criteria along sustainable themes and seasoned money/investment managers/venture capitalists that they could have hired and used their initial capital to start the fund (others to proudly join). that would have actually been clever, probably made them real money, no real need to bank on their titles in the long term: just the launch to attract genuine talent and invvestment opportunities. ESG investing is VERY 2021. They could have even partnered up wtih JPMorgan -- all the big banks are doing it, just none involving celebs. Celebs are themselves actually directly investing into start ups and early staage growth companies -- basically putting theirr money to work for the long-term so they aren't acting well into their 80s like Michael Douglas :cool: . Aston Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds, Jen Aniston, George Clooney. sometimes they advertise their investment but more often they don't. These two are really just so pathetic and really all they want is the air time.
If you push something you have a financial interest in to encourage others to invest that is insider dealing.

peradetlic

VIP Member
I'm surprised at the comments I've seen in response to this article. My interpretation is completely different. It is very critical of Meghan, describing her acting career as essentially being in a B list tv show, yes she'd spoken at the UN etc and concluding that 'next to poor Harry, she’s a Rhodes Scholar.' This is dripping in sarcasm. She's by no means a Rhodes scholar, but compared to Harry she's Stephen Hawking!

'She told Oprah that she had never even Googled her future husband’s name—a remark that united the viewing world in hilarity, time zone by time zone. It was an assertion that strained credulity.'

Yes, there an apparent acceptance that the RF are racist, mostly as an institution that is very different to the rest of the world, but Meghan was mocked repeatedly and Harry was ruthlessly ridiculed.

'At the end of the interview, Harry sat beside Meghan, still looking a bit stunned, a bit unsure what was happening to him in this new life. Looking, in fact, a bit like a rescue chicken. Oprah asked him if Meghan had “saved him.”

“Yeah, she did,” he said. “Without question, she saved me.”

Meghan reached out her hand and touched his arm, stopping him from going on.'

In my view it's a very good article and it's reassuring to read how this interview has many people looking at Harry and Meghan's interpretation of events with a cynicism that they may have done before.
That was my impression too. So subtly cynic and ironic. Lady author is a writer and know how to use words:)

It reminds me of a situation when you quote someone his(her) own words in a mild mocking tone:)

keylimepie

VIP Member
Oh. Why is she Princess Michael of Kent, then? That’s weird.
Ok so her husband was the third child of The Duke of Kent who was a son of George V. As his older brother Prince Edward inherited the title Duke of Kent from his father, after his death he was just Prince Michael of Kent as he took his fathers title as a surname like George is Cambridge. As the Kent children were grandchildren of George V, the all held Prince and Princess titles.

• Heart