Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

People with serious mental health issues, including suicide ideation don't all sit around wailing. How many times have you heard the family and friends of a person who took the own life say that everything appeared fine and their suicide came out of the blue?

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having

Meghan is an actress (albeit a crap one), which may help her look better than she may feel and like many other people with a severe mental illness or episode, we too have had to go to work, go shopping, pick the kids up from school etc whilst our heads are screaming and we just want to die. I've been out when I want to jump in front of every car, then seen someone I know who has asked me how I am and said "Great, thank you. How are you?" They will have no idea than when I returned home, I changed back into my pyjamas, climbed into bed and literally howled for days.

I don't necessarily think she was as ill as she says, but will nonetheless believe her if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

buflesse

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210318-192015_Twitter.jpg

FFS. I like Bernadine Evaristo's writing and I was glad she won the Booker. This though....

• Wow
  • Sick

keylimepie

VIP Member
It’s like Princess Michael of Kent...so named because she’s married to Prince Michael, Duke of Kent. Presumably, Smeg is Princess Henry of Sussex and Kate is Princess William of Cambridge.
Yes you are right except The Duke of Kent is not Prince Michael. The Duke of Kent is his brother Edward.

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Why dont they send their titles back if they hate them do much? He can renounce his prince bit. State he wishes to be known as Harry Mountbatten Windsor.

America has a new members of their Hollywood Royalty!! Will folks be a curtseying?

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Milo Yiannpolous the now ‘ex-gay’. He’s so deliberately rude and controversial. He used to be very smart and on the money but he seems to have strayed now into just being a prick.

Has anyone actually seen M in suits, ive been unfortunate to have seen a couple of episodes. My god she is dreadful. Over there she’d be a supporting character in hollyoaks
Her character was never great, but when fourth season rolled around and it became all about her and Mike having problems I mentally checked out. Aside from that her character mostly cried a lot while pulling Donna's incompetent butt out of legal scrapes. I ended up watching by proxy after 4th season because my husband was still hooked on the show but I think when I heard Katherine Heigl was coming to the show I completely bailed.

• Haha

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
I really find the “Of course the monarchy is racist....colonialism” etc comments deeply offensive.

Has America forgotten that their very existence is due to theiir ancestors being, literally, colonialists? And very brutal ones too - ask the Native Americans.

And a country that until very recently was forcing black people to the back of the bus has no business whatsoever preaching to anyone about racism.

I don’t think most modern Americans are racists. Of course some are, as is the case everywhere. But most are decent people- except they don’t feel inclined to extend us the same courtesy of not viewing our today through a prism of yesterday.

Human beings were nasty dickheads in the past. All of them. This is a basic fact, I’m afraid. Why are the British being singled out as especially heinous? That’s pretty racist in and of itself.

4yrs of bad press so they'll jump on this. All the wokes can shout at someone other than their fellow Americans.

Reactions: 8

Chablis1

VIP Member

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.
What is it with her and throwing things?

I had autoplay turned on YouTube earlier whilst I was doing chores, I was just letting YouTube do it's thing, it was just nice to have some background noise....
On came the latest from the try guys podcast (claim to be comedy, quite woke group from America).
They started bitching about the monarchy, Her Majesty, Britain...I am feeling all the fury of a Valkyrie.
Apparently Britain is racist, the monarchy is an institution that needs to be ditched immediately, and colonial..you know what Brits did all over the world, including Africa???
I didn't get through the entire rant. I knew my brain would explode if I tried. I found Lady C's latest to listen to (again).
But attached are some of the comments on the subject...I just....I.....🤬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I reckon Hazno is colour blind as well

Surely some kind of helicopter flying issue due to colour blindness???

Sorry, the above is a quote from a PP, the colour blind bit, and i've obvs done itwrong...
could that’s be where the what colour will the baby be came from
Haz himself
Meggy I can’t see colours or shades properly so what sort of shade will our children be like you or me
And she’s turned it into a racist comment

Last edited:
  • Haha

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I don't like it because of those diamond earrings gifted by a man who ordered the death of Mohamed's cousin...

And she 'recycled' it ha ha.
Oh yes forgot about that. the poor murdered journalist was a cousin of their family....

Diva18

Charlotte did have flowers in her hair. I can imagine anyone who didn't have flowers in their hair may have allergies? I am sure Kate used the same flowers for her wedding?

Last edited: