Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hehehe

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
There was that actress, Sarah someone, who was in Ryan's Daughter, she used to drink her own wee. TBF that film was visually stunning (filmed in Co. Kerry, Ireland) and she was very beautiful. But also mad as a box of frogs....
I heard in India they actually drink it as it’s very good for your skin and hair

• Sick
  • Haha

Hoohumm

Am I wrong in thinking that the RPOs couldn’t have firearms, whereas private security probably will in the US.
That's what the article I read said, quote from a former RPO I believe. But they never did let facts get in their way!

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I vote for Skims
Family planning definitely. Trojan For Real Men, Durex Fail-Safe, Mens Vigour Stamina Drops, Carpet Burn Balm, Your Guide To ED, How to Overcome ED, Impotence Explained, Enhanced Padded Posing Pouch for Princes, Royal Royal Jelly for Faux Royals, SAS briefs (no fly design), Minge Oil, L.A. Realty Management, HelpMe Anxiety Drops, Tucson Toupees, Dry Ration Survival Pack, Coping With Abuse In The Home...

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Just having my usual bumble on Instagram and came across these.....
ETA I can’t believe how people can post stuff like this. I have put in spoilers for people that may be offended ❤
0DBD54D6-3D67-47AD-9CDF-8E6D55C20E26.jpeg
C58C540F-9BFE-4E8D-B24D-7ED1D9BD2B65.jpeg
View attachment 488391

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
The distinction of "the" is quite important in British titles; Charles is the current Prince of Wales so he is HRH The Prince of Wales, his sons without their dukedoms are Prince William of Wales and Prince Henry of Wales. They won't be "the" Prince William and "the" Prince Harry until Charles is king. Like when Diana was married to Charles she was The Princess of Wales but lost that distinction upon divorce becoming Diana, Princess of Wales
Yeah I realised my mistake with "the" when referring to William and Harry, I was half asleep last night when I wrote it 😂😴 x

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
The woke like to make a point
Well give them pointy sticks. I have no idea why it is they think they have invented anything new - they really haven't at all. All of it has been done before in any combination you like with any animal, fish, piece of wood and all sorts of peeps.

• Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I think they were trying to make it that way to start with. Pretty nauseating nickname but the press kept pushing the ‘fab four’ thing, the collaboration of the four of them on that mental health thing ‘Heads Together’.

I think it became pretty clear early on the sort of person she was and that it wasn’t going to work. I believe the RF gave her a very fair chance which she threw back in their faces.

The irony is her fans on social media are obsessed with this clip but leave out the fact it was an event/panel of the four of them, ie she was given a ‘voice’ and very much included in engagements and projects. No racism or bullying at play here that I can see! Also, doesn’t really ring true that she was not allowed mental health assistance does it 🤡

M and H weren’t even married at this point!
Harry face he was thinking if you say women, empowerment one more time 😖
you have my balls what more do you want

she does not come across as caring
She is loud and pushto the point of bullying

:Megan thinking I will take down the royal family mwahaha
Kate and William thinking
For f..k sake stop wittering on
We have better things to do
Like finding dirt on you

Appleblossom

VIP Member
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.

(also- check out how racist, bigoted and unwelcoming the RF are! ;) )View attachment 489877
Look at how comfortable and at ease she looks in this photo, then compare it to the way she is holding Archie at the polo match, sometime later. As different as chalk and cheese.
Her behaviour is really swings and roundabouts.

sdmilne

From Facebook

"People: ‘That Caroline Flack documentary was so sad last night. I hope it never happens again.’
Also people: ‘Fuck her she’s destroying the royal family and playing the suicide card.’ "

FFS

• Sick
On that note ... in days gone by weren't soldiers in foreign climes advised to piss in their hands and use the piss to wash off their willies after shagging local "luv u long time, only 5 dolla" girls ? Because it worked as a sanitising thing? Or did I dream that. :unsure:
Don't know about this unless it was the cleanest thing to wash with. .
I know they used to say dip it in potassium permanganate. And I know from my sister soaking her feet in this that the pink/purple stain would take a while to fade so God knows what a willy would look like. It will Certainly leave a tide mark .

I read once that in the first world war they used to share Vd. As in someone with a drippy willy wipes a bit off to share with a mate then both would-be classed as unfit to fight.

• Wow
  • Sick

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
The recent TV documentary apparently said Caroline had cut her wrists so badly that she required plastic surgery.
Caroline Flack had so many problems bless her.

I will point out though that because arms are generally not very thickly covered, very shallow lacerations can require surgery to repair tendons - plastic surgeons repair tendons because they can do microstitching using a microscope. Doesn't necessarily mean huge reconstruction! But yes, poor girl. I think celebrities need more mental health input.

Vanelope

VIP Member
It's not a trope, and I'm not anti-Semitic. I've been crapped on all my life because I'm Jewish and I wouldn't call this guy out for any other reason than he he keeps popping up in the most unexpected places. Earlier this week there was a news story circulating about a DC school district where the teachers were compiling a list of parents who were questioning the racial curriculum-- CRT. The purpose was to “infiltrate,” use “hackers” to silence parents’ communications, and “expose these people publicly.” In other words, dox and cancel them. The sheriff is reviewing the matter because there was criminal activity, but I have no idea how it will be prosecuted, because the county prosecutor was part of the group. He got $845,000 in PAC money from George Soros. I'm not saying he's involved with H&M. I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me.
I heard his name a lot on Twitter during the anti Brexit marches where certain right wing accounts would accuse all the participants being on the Soros payroll and left leaning Twitter would joke about waiting for their Soros cheques in the post. Didn’t really know what to make of it - it seemed like a conspiracy theory with no evidence.

Margot1977

VIP Member
Tbf it's one thing posting stuff here, but that was a pretty hateful article. I didn't much like it. I mean I agreed with some of it. But it was pretty horrible.
I only read one of them so far, and enjoyed it 😂 I'm guessing not the one you mean...

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Ah yes, Meghan and WorldVision. I donated to WorldVision for several years until I started learning more about child sponsorship models of charity and how heavily the Christian agenda is pushed, even in areas where that is not the primary religion. I get that for some Christians, this is something important to them, spreading the word, but it wasn’t something I really wanted to be part of and it isn’t a very “woke” model. I always saw her involvement with it as a scramble to have a humanitarian resume by the time she finally succeeded in meeting Harry. Clearly she didn’t have time to do her research on it and was just taking whatever partnerships she could get. Would LOVE to know what her woke followers think of WorldVision’s anti-gay stance/religious conversion agenda!

Have just googled them.... They are awful. How does that work with the wokes?

Agree.. this is a scamble for a cause to look good.
D list actress... would have been all she could get

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
The recent TV documentary apparently said Caroline had cut her wrists so badly that she required plastic surgery.

• Sad