Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diva18

It was about ingesting Lily of the Valley as it's highly toxic. I think it can csuse contact dermatitis, but the main issue is that even if you eat a tiny bit, you could be very ill. Kate certainly had it in her bouquet, but I'm not sure about her bridesmaids. The Daily Express printed a similar story the next day regarding Kate.

damn when you edit your post and someone quotes it🤣 Maybe they were atificial flowers 🤣

Reactions: 8

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
But as Princess Michael is of Kent, where would Harry and Princess Henry be of? I've never considered that bit before!
I think they would just be HRH The Prince and Princess Henry. Princess Michael is only of Kent because her husband’s father was the Duke of Kent, a younger brother of the Queen’s father George VI, (Prince Michael is the younger brother of the current royal Duke of Kent)

ETA Maybe they will be the Prince and princess Henry of Cornwall since Charles is the Duke of Cornwall 🤔 I’ll have to research...

JAR21

VIP Member
Her character was never great, but when fourth season rolled around and it became all about her and Mike having problems I mentally checked out. Aside from that her character mostly cried a lot while pulling Donna's incompetent butt out of legal scrapes. I ended up watching by proxy after 4th season because my husband was still hooked on the show but I think when I heard Katherine Heigl was coming to the show I completely bailed.
It was worth watching just to oggle Gabriel Macht!! :love:

• Heart

Twocats

If the trollbots are targeting JK and MT, that is not SS as they would order the bots to plant divisive and inflammatory trolling anti MM so they can use it as examples if anyone says "what racism?".
Thos serves to demknstrate that the sugars are certifiable and the trolling is proMM trolling. Twitter is a joke.

As for the prewedding fitting story, folks are actively stepping back from any anon suggestion of any slapping, tea or spa stone as that is officially assault and the defamation reg flags go way way up at that point. They're trying to protect the actual victim if there is one to keep the story theirs... not the anon's
It will be interesting to see if there is any response/pushback on the anonymous stories.

Vanelope

VIP Member
The whole story on tumblr reminds me of Michael McIntyre “and then the waiter slapped my wife on the face” 😆

Side note when I read them use the word “coddled” that’s when alarm bells started ringing and I thought they may be making it up as that was another rumour she said “it was not her job to coddle people”. Plus in Scabies book it says who was at the fitting so they also got that info from there to make it sound convincing
Is ‘coddle’ a well used word in America? I would use ‘spoilt’ about children and probably ‘babysit’ or ‘pander’ about junior colleagues (not that I would say that about them)

Pixie06

VIP Member
Is that lookalike a white woman?! Also did the lady who was due to go to the Portland Hospital report back anything?

Chum

I think I have some idea of what BIB means but can someone clarify it for me ;) Exactly. They list all these things, and put them down as these blanket, indisputable statements. No background to it at all.

For example the statements in the below picture, with ticks beside them as if that makes it gospel truth:

Independently making her way in the world/earned her way in the entertainment world- are you sure about that?!

UN women’s advocate- but what does that mean, what does it entail? Isn’t it just an arbitrary title? Certainly does not include bullying female staff and dropping female friends at the click of a finger

World vision. Well the pic attached below speaks for itself

What social justice issues, I only saw her wearing designer clothes and pushing Harry out of the way to talk to people

Bullied? Try ‘criticised for her vulgar behaviour’View attachment 489794View attachment 489791
Bit in bold. Sorry! ❤

• Heart

JAdore

He's been linked to a whole lot of other weird stuff in America, and it's no weirder than some of the other conspiracy stuff on this thread.
No weirder, perhaps, but certainly running the risk of being an anti-Semitic trope, and one that seemed to come out of nowhere in relation to this thread (although I am aware he is linked to all manner of mad stuff, which also seems to have little basis in reality).

Vanelope

VIP Member

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.
What is with her and throwing stuff?
Dunno - sounds off somehow

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.

(also- check out how racist, bigoted and unwelcoming the RF are! ;) )View attachment 489877
I'm sure we'll all be very interested to see what comes out in the wash!'
ETA. Three were in on it, Prince Philip didn't know, but HM did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didn’t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so it’s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)View attachment 489963
Just angles etc.

And it makes us look bonkers for obsessives like Rsette/Jamie

• Haha

DarnIt

VIP Member
I think she maybe thought she’d be treated even better than W and K, and have more privileges and status because she’s just oh so modern, charismatic and smart :sick:

Also think she expected the whole Diana being far more popular than Charles and always eclipsing him thing to happen with her and H. Deluded cow.

It’s insane that she even lies about her height. Is there anything genuine about her all?! (Hint: the answer is no)
Hazza’s looking a bit slight in that shot.
I thought that he was of a bigger bulkier build.