Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Whilst I think the pregancy secrecy was a bit much, I think she was pregnant. She put a lot of weight on, particularly her face. I thinkthe main difference between all the photos, can be answered simply by looking at her coats. She looks very pregnant when she pushed her cost open and less so when it's open. Forward photos don't show nearly as much as side ones too.

Reactions: 7

flugella

Yep. My Hetty does that too. What is it with that family? Bitch can't go around corners without falling over.:mad: No spacial awareness and as far as hetty is concerned door frames are there for crashing into and doing tumble-overs. Worse than my kids.
She sucks like fuck though ... so I might call her smeggy from henceforth.:m
Permission to copy and rename my useless twat of a Henry Hazsmeg?

keylimepie

VIP Member
Disrespectful bullshit! M fans have hijacked the Princess Diana thing so much, making out like she’d be joining in with the ‘yasss kween Meghan’ and was just so sassy! It’s utter bollocks, she would have hated M and all that’s gone on.
I agree: I’ve edited my post and popped in spoiler tags so people can choose to see it or not. The Diana one I found distasteful the most 😔

• Sad

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Jacinda Ardern (NZ's Prime Minister) is 165cm tall; I've stood next to her and we are exactly the same height. Here is Meghan pictured with her wearing roughly the same height heels (if not slightly higher than Jacinda's) - I absolutely agree she is no more than 5'4" (165 cm):

View attachment 488937
I'm 5'3 which is 160 cm - Google says 165 cm is 5 foot 4.961 inches - effectively 5'5. Ms CV apparently said 5'6.

Last edited:

peradetlic

VIP Member
There is a belief that he's behind the undermining of governments around the world. Toppling the Royal Family would undermine the structure of our country. He may also be responsible for some aspects of societal breakdown around the world. He's Jewish, so it could be an anti semitic conspiracy theory, but who knows?
I don't believe it. One reason: PP mother.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Well I read her booķ that won the prize and thought it was pretty rubbish. If the book had been about white women it would never have been published let alone won a bloody prize. Just a variable collection of stories about different women held together very tenuously. In fact I gave up out of boredom near the end and only read that far because it was a book club (sigh) book.

I'm sighing because my book club is a group of women that I've known for years but I'm actually pleased that I haven't seen them for a year and have managed to avoid them fue to lockdown!

I'm wondering if I can be bothered to get back in touch with them after lockdown ends. I've felt more friendship from this thread than from any of them in the last year!
My book club has chosen this for the next read.....sigh....

• Sad
Milo Yiannpolous the now ‘ex-gay’. He’s so deliberately rude and controversial. Sort of love it?

Has anyone actually seen M in suits, ive been unfortunate to have seen a couple of episodes. My god she is dreadful. Over there she’d be a supporting character in hollyoaks
Ex gay? Last I heard he was married to some black dude. WTF is he on now? He's such a theatrical little bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
think they would just go with Mountbatten-Windsor, it is the surname she decreed her non-HRH, non-Prince/Princess title holding and female descendants who marry would use - it was used as Anne’s surname on her wedding register to Mark Phillips
ETA - Charles holds 2 Ducal titles, so could William keep Cambridge and also be Duke of Cornwall?

keylimepie

VIP Member
This sums it all up in a nutshell doesn’t it! It actually worries me how many people get scooped up in the woke, entitled rhetoric. We’re allowed to question anything fgs, we’re human beings with critical brains!

It doesn’t mean we should laugh in someone’s face or abuse them, but you absolutely are allowed to debate/question any of meghan’s claims using context and critical thought :mad: :mad: View attachment 488376
Just to let you know, the person insta handle is showing in the reply 😊

liar liar

VIP Member
It's the first time I think I've seen Princess Diana polled in the list, and her popularity explains exactly why Megz has tried so hard to be Diana 2.0.

But why not include the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Queen Victoria... heck throw in Prince Albert for good measure! Thanks to Hamilton, the USA remembers who George III was, why not include him?
Ed Zachary! 🥖 lunch time!

• Haha

DarnIt

VIP Member
So We know Gayle King is a liar.... When did they record that interview? Before PP was admitted to hospital or after. Looks like after and they went ahead anyway. Yep nasty self centred folks putting their own needs first.

Paparazzi shots... all staged.

Grandpa aged 99 having heart surgery, real chance things could end badly. Selfish twats still went ahead.

Little bits like We have always been worried abous Harry... TQ saddened not angered...
Subtle as ever. They plant seeds and nurture them slowly....

Comments are quiet funny.
A long term placed steadily making progress...

JAR21

VIP Member
No because Harry isn’t, and won’t be, the Prince of Wales. I could be totally wrong but I believe I read she could call herself Princess Henry (like Princess Michael of Kent) when they are together? If she was on her own somewhere (at an event, etc) then she’d have to use her own name - I could be totally wrong on that though! I’ll have to Google...
But as Princess Michael is of Kent, where would Harry and Princess Henry be of? I've never considered that bit before!