Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoTiredMomma

Pronouns in bio. Always a sign of mental instability as well as preening, sickening levels of virtue signalling in the obviously non-trans individuals. Look, you're obviously a woman, a biological woman, it's nothing but obvious you're going to be referred to as she or and your possessive pronoun is her. But you want a slice of that oppression pie, dontcha? That sweet, sweet, oppression pie. Mmmmm. Delicious!

Seriously, give pronoun people a wide fucking berth. They're always looking for an online fight where they do the equivalent of throwing themselves to the floor and claiming your pushed them there. No shock she's glommed onto Markle to whiteknight for her and the ginge.
It's a "fashion" to put pronoun in bio. Unless you are non binary, I don't think there's any need to put by a cis/hetero

This is my document on what I think of Meghan

View attachment 489733
MeMe reminds me more of Gretchen Weiner than Regina.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Twocats

From BBC article.........A spokesman for Harry and Meghan said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex feel that today is an important moment of reflection for the media industry and society at large, as this investigative report shows that the predatory practices of days past are still ongoing, reaping irreversible damage for families and relationships.

I dont see how they link the two things, after all, they damaged the family/relationship bit. What a shame though they now have something else tp throw around.
Perhaps the BBC are still annoyed about the Bashir investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
OMG!
American here.
Fuming!!!

Thinking that “Meghan news” was calming down in America. Thinking that people were starting to use their critical thinking skills.

BUT!!! NO!!!

Listening to the news, on the radio in my car, to hear the weather. I usually avoid the news like the plague.

“After Meghan Markle’s experience with racism, join us for a discussion in a show called Color”

Bad enough. Right.

There is more!

They have a professor leading the discussion.

And he says, “What is the monarchy really? They are associated with the British Empire and colonialism, of course they are racist!”

And this was just an advertisement for the actual show!

I thought what about the the Commonwealth and the hard work the Queen has done

I swear people are so ignorant, I despair.

Takes the heat off America, after Trump and BLM...
Of course they were racist Empire was built on it. East Indian Trading..bad folks, lots of nasty exploits. So were the French, Spanish, and
Belgian. Colonialism isnt very nice. Now... as in today... Cant categorically state they are racist. Harry needs to provide the details... He wont though.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Deadly flowers - I am sure Kate used the same flowers for her wedding? I can imagine anyone who didn't have flowers in their har may have allergies?

It was about ingesting Lily of the Valley as it's highly toxic. I think it can csuse contact dermatitis, but the main issue is that even if you eat a tiny bit, you could be very ill. Kate certainly had it in her bouquet, but I'm not sure about her bridesmaids. The Daily Express printed a similar story the next day regarding Kate.

• Wow

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Travalyst seems to be on life support, along with the whole travel industry during the pandemic. No-one wants it, no one needs it. Bit like the Harkles, really.

From the Newsweek RF popularity survey, the data in the USA are interesting

The data also records 13 percent of Americans said they watched the whole interview, 11 percent watched only part and 24 percent watched clips or highlights, while 23 percent read or watched news stories about it.

Of those who had heard about the interview, 18 percent thought it was completely true, 21 percent thought it was mostly true and 15 percent thought it was more true than untrue.

Only six percent thought it was completely untrue, seven percent thought it was mostly untrue and 14 thought it was more untrue than true.

So only 18% thought the interview was completely true. That means a whopping 82% thought that at least some part of the interview was untrue, and less than 40% thought it was mostly or completely true. That is devastating for the Harkles.
If MM was a better actress the survey outcome could have been sooooo different !:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

pellegrino

Chatty Member
Camilla is currently the Princess of Wales and when Charles becomes king, William will become the Prince of Wales making Catherine the Princess of Wales.
I think that the Title Prince of Wales is a gift from the Monarch, it's not automatic, Prince Charles became Prince of Wales in 1958, 10 years after he was born and his Investiture as Prince of Wales was in 1969.