Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the unraveling has started! Did they not wonder why the queen’s mantra is “never complain, never explain”.

Reactions: 30
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
He NEVER was able to pass the Pilots Examination Test, even though he tried a number of times, he has never held a pilots licence and this is another misconception that he likes to be glossed over. Like he served on the front line in Afghanistan, he was a security nightmare and mostly played on his playstation in a bunker, as army chat has it !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The Royal Family wouldn’t have been party to it, and if they found out about it towards the end or after the ‘birth’, all they need to say isn’t that they believe Farchie is the biological child and that they don’t say anything so as not to embarrass Smeg.

If that was the case ie moonbump being real then the stakes are pretty high for hazmat and smegma. Why would they risk falling foul?

Also where did the rumours originate?

Im not convinced though its entertaining!!!

Reactions: 9
I like the idea of he and Dominic West walking into Westminster Abbey, recreating the famous scene as they walk through the crowd.

"duck. Fuuuuuck. Motherfuck..."

And there was one Ep where they'd both been in the Bar after work and were sitting on the pavement next to a fire hydrant, pished out of their heads laughing.

Would love to have seen that recreated. Have them staggering out of the Wedding Reception.

Reactions: 2
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?
He did not

Reactions: 4
If that was the case ie moonbump being real then the stakes are pretty high for hazmat and smegma. Why would they risk falling foul?

narcisists create drama. They thrive on it, it sustains them. That could be a reason why MM creates drama over nothing, whether it be banana bread or a surrogacy.

Reactions: 24
I think we’ll be getting little snipets of other peoples “truths” in the next few weeks. Surely not everyone can have an NDA- they’ve made themselves the hottest topic of gossip in recent times. Surely stories are going to get retold and passed on to loose lips. I’m really hoping the Aussies are next ☕

Reactions: 35
I think we’ll be getting little snipets of other peoples “truths” in the next few weeks. Surely not everyone can have an NDA- they’ve made themselves the hottest topic of gossip in recent times. Surely stories are going to get retold and passed on to loose lips. I’m really hoping the Aussies are next ☕
And if it's true,
They can't sue.

Reactions: 26
Had
I do think the moon bump deception will come out and I also believe the RF don't want to admit they knew anything about it .. They obviously did find out at some stage, or were informed , but I don't think they can admit to being in the know as they too will be discredited and accused of deceiving the great British public. I think the information about the surrogate needs to come out another way. The surrogate thing is a whole new ball game for the RF and they have to tread carefully here .
Would the RF really be discredited though? After all, it's a person's private medical business we are talking about so they shouldn't spout about it anyway. If Archie doesn't get a title, as he's so far from the throne, it's hardly a massive issue.

And even if he DID ascend the throne (heaven forbid) it wouldn't be the first time a ringer has been on the throne, here or overseas.

Reactions: 10
So what happens to people who break NDAs?
I mean legally because I have no idea.

All of the staff, wedding dress fitters, surrogate and medical staff would not be able to break confidentiality if NDAs are in place.

The surrogate would have been paid and signed a contract. How can they then break this? Medical staff are bound by confidentiality and at risk of being fired if they disclose information.

I guess there's more chance of staff coming forward who were bullied. This is why I don't think that the surrogacy will be revealed.

ETA I googled it and apparently you can be sued for breaking an NDA. Surely this should not cover mistreatment though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think Harry realises the tit that racism comment has caused. AND I always thought there probably was some sort of comment but it was maybe taken out of context or misunderstood, the retelling of the story about the babies skin colour was different. Someone was exaggerating and someone is now feeling guilty.
Can I sue for a moment I was offended? Not my wedding but a priest made a joke about eating lots of spaghetti at the wedding meal as the bride and groom were Italian. I didn’t find it funny at the time but some people laughed uncomfortably.

Anyway I won’t be suing for emotional distress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just imagine the public reaction when it is announced ..... that will definitely be another nail in their coffin
It will be the end of her, surely? How could anyone defend her after that. I also think there’ll be backlash against the RF, they must have been complicit in lying to the public.

Reactions: 6
I’ve reRead the dress fitting account and whilst I can imagine most of it could be true- the slapping bit seems a bit far fetched it just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 11

I’m pretty sure rumours just started after pictures of her at engagements showed her bump huge one week tiny the next, lopsided, folded over, even photos where it appears she’s not wearing it or it’s fallen off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what happens to people who break NDAs?
I mean legally because I have no idea.

All of the staff, wedding dress fitters, surrogate and medical staff would not be able to break confidentiality if NDAs are in place.

The surrogate would have been paid and signed a contract. How can they then break this? Medical staff are bound by confidentiality and at risk of being fired if they disclose information.

I guess there's more chance of staff coming forward who were bullied. This is why I don't think that the surrogacy will be revealed.

ETA I googled it and apparently you can be sued for breaking an NDA. Surely this should not cover mistreatment though?
I'm not sure. I've signed quite a few (mostly over things that no one would ever be interested in, to be fair:sneaky:) and I've always been too scared to find out. I got made to sign the Official Secrets Act once, for a short contract that turned out to involve interviewing competition winners :ROFLMAO: . I'll et you know if that revelation results in a knock at the door...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've signed the Official Secrets Act and once you sign it, it's there for life. Fortunately I don't know any official secrets so I don't worry about it too much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.
There's rumours too that she slapped Melissa across the face in another incident

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.