Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

He's so unprofessional for a royal reporter :mad: Its about time he starts acting like the pushing 40 man he is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Love this video; William actually has a decent go at speaking Irish!

Wait, what!!
Meghan is 1/4 irish. I remember someone doing her genealogy before the wedding. It has never been mentioned since. I remember it caused a real jovial stir at the time because it was portrayed she was 1/4 WOC and 1/4 Irish.
As a genealogist I remember quickly looking and it's less than a 1/4 but considering the day that is in it, I shall go look for it.
Lovely video.
Happy St Patrick's day. 💚💚💚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cuntface scrapie has just tweeted this:

'Bit confused here, so just want to get this new royal protocol correct. It’s okay when info is leaked to the papers via a palace source but not when Gayle King shares it on TV? Righty-ho then'

bleeping stirring little bleep. His stupidity knows no end. Remember everyone this is his true form😗
View attachment 486136
he knows exactly what he’s doing.

he’s stating that they leak stories as a fact. Him and Meghan both state that these are lies used to discredit her.

there’s no real way to know who leaks what (it at all). Journalists don’t reveal anonymous sources. Equally a newspaper could make up any story and cite it as a source.

scobie is staying the palace leaking as fact instead of attributing it to the media, all part of a running theme and effort to undermine ANY royal story - as obviously they rarely paint Meghan in a good light.

equally if the palace ARE leaking stories, it’s their only way of combatting Meghan or contradicting her. She and her cronies are undermining this in a mud slinging effort.

Honestly Omid, who hurt you, to the point you have zero selfesteem and resort to riding on the coat tails of a narcissist who treats you like a pet?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wait, what!!
Meghan is 1/4 irish. I remember someone doing her genealogy before the wedding. It has never been mentioned since. I remember it caused a real jovial stir at the time because it was portrayed she was 1/4 WOC and 1/4 Irish.
As a genealogist I remember quickly looking and it's less than a 1/4 but considering the day that is in it, I shall go look for it.
Lovely video.
Happy St Patrick's day. 💚💚💚
We don't want her! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just mulling over some stuff from last fred, where someone commented about repetition of previously discussed theories. My theory is that most of us normal types are so discombobulated by all this... mess that we have to keep going over old ground in order to try and make some sense out of something somewhere?

Like, this is not how normal people behave, and if you are normal then its very hard to get your head round this level of victimhood from two enormously priviliged people?
Agree, I keep thinking something very very bad (not just what they complained about) must have happened for this end result.

Reactions: 8
I think people quite liked her initially and as a future wife to Harry she was given a fair go. But us Aussies can sniff a faker a mile away, as can the rest of the world. She's a trashy big-noter and he looks as miserable as a bandicoot.

Snippets from an 'insider' about the Oz tour 2018..

Good tea Aussie folks. I thank you muchly.

Reactions: 19
Concerning the alleged camera footage from the Wedding.
If somebody did record her, she going to sue right? I honestly can’t see any footage coming to light because the person that recorded it would surely be dragged through the judicial system for covert filming without permission?
I would love for it to emerge if true but can’t help but think the consequences wouldn’t be worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
he knows exactly what he’s doing.

he’s stating that they leak stories as a fact. Him and Meghan both state that these are lies used to discredit her.

there’s no real way to know who leaks what (it at all). Journalists don’t reveal anonymous sources. Equally a newspaper could make up any story and cite it as a source.

scobie is staying the palace leaking as fact instead of attributing it to the media, all part of a running theme and effort to undermine ANY royal story - as obviously they rarely paint Meghan in a good light.

equally if the palace ARE leaking stories, it’s their only way of combatting Meghan or contradicting her. She and her cronies are undermining this in a mud slinging effort.

Honestly Omid, who hurt you, to the point you have zero selfesteem and resort to riding on the coat tails of a narcissist who treats you like a pet?
Meghan even turned on his book when it came down to it in court and said it wasn't factual. With respect to bullying complaints, it's not so much them leaking for palace PR, they're "leaking" personal stories about THEMSELVES because they're sick of seeing someone parade and perform their niceness and compassion when they're an outrageous witch. No one has sued the Times - these emails exist, and they precede Megxit. The Sussexes can spin it all they like, they're true.

for those who haven't, clue yourself up on Meghan's anonymous working actress blog. She's no naïve little mermaid and she's no woman's woman.

Reactions: 25
Rachel is the character Meghan played in Suits:
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.48.44 AM.png

Well she definitely plays that part right!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm in Canada and we haven't seen hide nor hare of this elusive hissy fit recording. If it surfaces, I'm sure we will hear about it.

I'm still burned up about Gail King shooting her mouth off. In the US media they just don't understand the concept of a dignified silence on family matters, they automatically think you have something to hide. They don't quite get that for a certain class of people, airing one's dirty laundry in public is unseemly.

The story goes MM was shown the tiaras on offer, she wanted the emerald one, but it was already promised to Eugenie. She wasn't best pleased.
I don't think it's for a certain class. I would loathe for my family goings on to be discussed in public and I imagine many people are the same. And I am definitely not upper class. You can tell just by looking at my back garden (NOT urban dictionary)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you- I don’t know why I’ve never picked up on the Eugenie connection before. I feel sorry for Eugenie really she seems to get dumped on a lot!
Smegma mentioned she knew Eugenie pre Harry and they were friends. Anyone have tea on this?

I bet that relationship soured pretty quickly.
Sure Megain you knew nothing about RF despite knowing Eugenie. Yeah...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Rachel is the character Meghan played in Suits:
View attachment 486161
Well she definitely plays that part right!

In a YouTube interview that is still up MM is asked what she and her character have in common. She says she is very much like her character in suits, with the biggest thing in common being their ambition.

there you go, she warned us.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry this is me being slow but I’ve only just realised that Eugenie wore the emerald tiara on her wedding day- is this why MM wasn’t allowed it given Eugenie was supposed to have been married before? Do we think that’s why MM wanted it then?
Yes she wanted to wear it, but HMTQ had promised it to Eugeine, and said NO . The actual tiara M wore for her wedding was a replica!! RF wouldn't trust her with he real thing 😂 She can't be trusted, don't you know!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
For some reason the Roxanne Pallett BB interview came up on my YouTube recommended just now. It’s been said before on here but the parallels are insane. She says ‘watching it back (the ‘hitting’ incident) it was a lot different to how I felt at the time’. Had there not been cameras I think she would have been believed and a man’s life ruined.

She accused Ryan of ‘assault’ and ‘abuse’ and called him a ‘manipulative’ ‘woman beater’. This is exactly what M is doing to the RF! All the accusations under the sun, and because it’s hearsay the wokes are blindly believing her.

MM and RP both exhibit signs of NPD and have a track record of attention seeking, manipulative behaviour. They are unwell women.
on MarkleNews instagram is an article where apparently a video of Meghan losing her tit during the wedding dress fitting has surfaced in Canada. an RPO was there and filmed it on his/her phone and the video has supposedly surfaced and is about to be dropped as a back up to the bullying claims. I remember reading somewhere that Jessica was present for one of the fittings and MM turned to Jessica saying "do you see what I have to put up with" when someone wasn't doing what Markle wanted. Oh how I would LOVE for witness statements!!!! I suspect as well the tea-throwing incident will come out
Can I get some group prayer going now to manifest these Oprah "WHATT" moments ? Oh how delish that would be if for each video or official witness release we get a "WHATT" (I dare not put an image/gif/video of HARPO as apparently that is digital blackface and racist).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We don't want her! :ROFLMAO:
No one does! 😂😂
My point was very badly made but it was about how she plays up and plays down aspects of her ancestry when it suits her.
It was her 3 X great grandmother Mary Smith that came from Ireland. So a lot less than 1/4.
She moved to England and was a servant in Windsor Castle. Then she married an army officer Thomas Bird.
The rest is history as they say, I think Mary Bird is also her Malta connection.

Maybe that's why she was so opposed to Frogmore. Another family member in the servants quarters. 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.