Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Bewitched or however they spelled it.
Funnily enough, I used the word Bewitched earlier today when I was ripping the hag to shreds discussing with my sister-in-law how Harry may be seriously taken in by Meghan. Maybe the next new title could be something like; Bewitched by the Bitch ... they got Hitched, but just a Glitch, she'll soon be Ditched?

Reactions: 29
That's really interesting bubba. The family trees I've seen tend to be regarding doris's lot.You should do her family tree and post it for us, emphasising her white heritage,(the Irish bit especially). I'd be interested in that. The way people bang on about her black heritage you'd think Thomas's heritage had no part in creating this outstanding woc.
It would tickle me to refer to her Irish heritage now and then.

Reactions: 25
Indeed, two nations divided by a common language, different histories, different constitutions, different peoples AND we drive on the correct side of the road.

Reactions: 15
Might also explain JCMH trying to get bullying claims hushed down.....

Reactions: 9
It reminds me of that I Wanna Marry Harry reality TV show they had in America in 2014 with the guy who also barely resembled him -

I love the way the hat is fitting perfectly on blanche. Also think we were both inspired by the same thing when choosing our tattle names

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion
#79: Smeggy's receipts are empty threats, but the real receipts are in this thread

Reactions: 22
Ooooooh, it goes against the grain, believe me it really does ... but I thought the bitch looked really beautiful in that dress. And her leaving dress. I thought she was one of the most gorgeous Royal brides ever and I was so happy for her and Harry. That's all changed now though so say what you like about the effer.

Reactions: 21
It had weird pointy boobs! And the fluffy cardigan was like the thing i had to wear to the dancing classes i hated as a tiny girl. Mum took me out of them after i said the teacher was a "rotten lady"
Ah memories....I had those fluffy bolero cardis when I was little, strictly for party wear and Christmases, got photo evidence

Reactions: 12
ooh, any chance of a link pretty please (if that's allowed?)

Reactions: 11
Given MM’s elderly gynaecological status, & that she’s a modern truthful Calif. WoC etc, few would be really surprised if they shared early on that they’d defrosted her stored eggs & had IVF with Hazzard’s seed
I agree with you, but why are they asking for a title for both "babies" if they aren't entitled to them? It's been a constant complaint of theirs and I just can't get my head round it tbh.

Reactions: 8
Do you believe that, it wouldn't have been shown ? I thought it was said that it would still be aired previously or is that me imagining things ? Is this an attempt to try and make them look less heartless ?
Yes, pretty sure there was an article saying it would go ahead in the US.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for this! The "wedding she didn`t want".Give me a break ,she was LOVING every moment!
Wow I almost forgot how utterly ridiculous that veil was! How did she think that was a good look?!
Miss Haversham comes to mind!
Compare her clumsily getting out the car and her aide bundling wads of net curtain out after her compared to Kate’s car exit, worlds apart!

Reactions: 16

Empty stage
‘Ring ring, ring ring’
Enter HRHTQ stage right, picks up ringing phone.

H: Hello GanGan, is me Harry.
HRHTQ: Hello Henry.
H: Oh GanGan, don’t be mean to me. Just call me Harry, like you always used to. I am your favourite boy.
HRHTQ: That was then. This is now, you ungrateful disloyal snake bellied ginger whinger.
H: Oh GanGan, how is Sacred Grandfather? I miss him so.
HRHTQ: If you think one is pissed orff with one’s grandson, HRH Him Indoors is right royally incandescent & will rip one’s bollocks off back orff one’s lawful spouse as soon as spit at her.
H: Oh Gan Gan...
HRHTQ: Henry, you are not the Messiah, you are a very naughty boy.
H: Oh GanGan.

Reactions: 27
I have to be honest, and say that I cant get my head round the moonbump/surrogacy stuff, just as I cant with the moonlandings conspiracy theory either. It just seems so so unlikely to me... a) too many people would have known/have to be sworn to secrecy; b) there is no shame in surrogacy; c) the RF at least would have known - why would they go along with it?

Reactions: 12
She has already done that by calling in an outside investigation, KNOWING it could show the palace up as neglectful employers. It needs looking into.She's clearly taken the good advice to take this on the chin rather than try to bury it all.
I think she's still playing a blinder, especially under the circumstances of verbal diarhoea emanating from California and Phillip's health issues.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.