Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think cbs has wanted to get rid of Sharon for a long time but haven't found the right reason to end her contract with them, so they goaded her into talking about Piers Morgan and sadly they gave her the right amount of rope to hang herself.

I bloody love Sharon, she said what everyone else was thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
Lisa Hannigan, Hozier.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just been reading through some of the Blind Gossip articles. Wow. Mind blowing because so incredibly accurate. I was particularly struck by this one - the 'enemy diaries' one. https://blindgossip.com/the-enemy-diaries/
This must be all the 'receipts' that the vile Markle is referring to now. Harry is stuffed too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Who’s the source? You guessed it... omid. He’s everywhere! Maybe he’s the real brains here and he’ll do a Kim Kardashian on Megan like she did with Paris and trump her 😂 why is she getting some random guy with a fake face to speak for her it’s so weird! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.
I doubt Pippa gave him the time of day. He probably tried the "wanna duck a prince" line on her (he did on everyone) and she was like "pssh thanks but no" and Kate confirmed that she should stay away.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tinhat it may be, but actually probably not too far off...they are delusional, and the sense of entitlement is epic...I mean, he was born a Prince (no excuse for his awful behaviour, obviously) but how on Earth she has come to this level of 'I deserve it all' I will never know...
I think her mind might be tipping over into delusion territory now. Proper psychiatric delusional as opposed to the casual term. Her narcissism is off the scale so there has to be more to it. I think she needs committing and he needs military grade de-programming then effective medication to deal with his depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Who’s the source? You guessed it... omid. He’s everywhere! Maybe he’s the real brains here and he’ll do a Kim Kardashian on Megan like she did with Paris and trump her 😂 why is she getting some random guy with a fake face to speak for her it’s so weird! 😂
We should call him Omid Herpes. He gets everywhere, he's irritating and very hard to get rid of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Sue Blackhurst does really good videos, I was surprised to see that she seems to imply there was something going on with the healthcare claims / pregnancy:

Reactions: 10
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
About 10 years ago my sister was gifted 2 tickets to see him at a local venue (the ticket holder was too ill to travel) so I went with her for the craic (can't turn down free), 2 hrs later we were fighting our way out of the door whilst old woman were clambering for a meet and greet with him. You've got to try everything once i suppose:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yesterday I received a handwritten letter. It was addressed to Omid Scobie. Although I am not frequently mistaken for him because I am younger and more handsome it does happen.

Anyway, at the risk of being sued for copyright violation, below are the letter contents.

The Sound of Mesic
Getting new noses and calling paparazzi
Peeing in bushes while on safari
Warm roasted chicken tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things

Off shoulder dresses and all of the merching
Lawsuits and sugars and the sound of ker-ching!
Multiple bathrooms and indiscreet meetings

Bullying staff and playing the victim
Staying on yachts and wooing Prince Dim
Plotting the downfall of England’s next kings

When the Mail bites, when Piers stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Lovely song Troubadour Woo... xx I don't mean to rain on your parade and cast doubts on your youth and jaw-dropping good looks, but to be younger and more handsome than Scroti Scabbi is not difficult as he's 40 and looks like something Howard Carter dug up in Cairo... Just saying ... :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should call him Omid Herpes. He gets everywhere, he's irritating and very hard to get rid of.
Is he basically their spokesperson, I wonder if she’s literally feeding him tit to say? Seems like a typical narc move to get a little follower and use them whilst you need them.

Reactions: 13
I took some time away from this thread because I was becoming my mother 😐

But Gayle. Whatever you’re called. Oprah’s witch? Meghan’s mouthpiece? Whatever you’re called, shut up.

oh lord little Meggy does NOT like being ignored does she,
actually no I’m not putting it all on her door, tosspot hazza is just as much to blame at this point, Meghan is clearly well practiced at the art of ruining relationships, as much as he’s always come across as a bit of a bitter drip, I didn’t think he’d be this bad, she’s ignited a flame in him but he’s launched it at his only family.

how do people not see that they’re weaponising race in order to get their own way? she keeps using that card and eventually people will see it’s a fake, it’s so disturbing seeing a black woman (and a ginger tosspot) use something so emotive for their own personal gain.

and how mentally damaged must they both be right now to, not a week later, trying to poke the bear yet again.

its like a toddler having a tantrum screaming louder because they’re not getting the response they want.
duck off you silly twats. No more ice cream. Or security.....whatever.

the bleeping hypocrisy when the woman who has a meltdown because her letter has been shared went straight from the phone line to baby Oprah, so baby Oprah could go public with information about their conversation.

crazy times we live in, not Covid, the fact people still support this twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
You missed Jedward 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.