Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, right. But I'm also concerned with deeper impact she would have on teen generation. I have a daughter and a son. I'm already battling "

Yes, I have a friend who was born hermaphrodite. In his teens he finally started to identify as male (he was girl before because male organs weren't visible). I suppose opposite is possible.
Hermaphroditism and ‘intersex’ are sadly terms that have been hijacked by wokes to prove there are more than 2 genders. It’s utter bull. Intersex/hermaphrodites show predominant characteristics and the sex they will live as is determined.

I had a friend who had internal testes, but had breasts and clearly was a girl.

sorry everyone, back to MM and H!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the shiny new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Rayne title goodness.

It's PR o'clock in Montecito, so here we have

- Tiny donation, giant press release

- Megzy sends flowers to her 'cancelled due to race-related online bullying incident' friend Jessica.. And here's another press release!

Olivia Crellin of PressPad Charitable Foundation clearly writhed in ecstasy when she got an e-mail from that press manipulator of all time, Minge. Olivia says "At the heart of PressPed is compassion" and warns that the aim of this foundation is to "diversify the newsroom, throw out the male, pale and stale stereotype the British media industry often embodies..." (not much compassion there)...."delivering news in a more compassionate way..." A more compassionate way than what? Never mind solid factual news-gathering, they want reporters like Scrotie Omid baiting and waving his butt-plug from the safety of his bunker as he eggs on the trolls against William and Catherine.
The Harkles are trying to get a toe-hold or spokesman in the UK with this dodgy outfit. Minge is seriously ill with a sickness of bitterness and envy that is eating away at her like cancer.
ETA Thank you for the new thread @Rayne and @Rubythefirebat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God she's turning into grotbags more and more each day with her bitterness eating her up. Meghan you need to thrive, it's not to survive. And hun are you ok?

MV5BNDAxNjVlZjgtNWUwYy00MjcxLWIzYjItZjA0NWU4ZDgxMmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODE1NjYx._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey, these threads are moving so quickly, I've given up trying to keep up 🤣❤

I was thinking earlier, if this whole shitshow doesn't stop, and these two get divorced, Haz comes back to the UK......what then? At the moment, despite all the bullshit saying he wants privacy, they are both trying to play the media like ringmasters in a bloody circus. Pretty much like Diana did, when it suited her to do so.

I can honestly see the same happening to him as his mother if he doesn't bloody stop it, and if it does he'll have nobody to blame but himself quite frankly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet smeggy is raging that the U.K is already moving on from her Oprah interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Blimey, these threads are moving so quickly, I've given up trying to keep up 🤣❤

I was thinking earlier, if this whole shitshow doesn't stop, and these two get divorced, Haz comes back to the UK......what then? At the moment, despite all the bullshit saying he wants privacy, they are both trying to play the media like ringmasters in a bloody circus. Pretty much like Diana did, when it suited her to do so.

I can honestly see the same happening to him as his mother if he doesn't bloody stop it, and if it does he'll have nobody to blame but himself quite frankly.
I can honestly see him coming home and being a prince Andrew style pariah. The family will welcome him back but he’ll never be our previously very well liked cheeky chappy Prince Harry ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can honestly see him coming home and being a prince Andrew style pariah. The family will welcome him back but he’ll never be our previously very well liked cheeky chappy Prince Harry ever again.
Yes, exactly. He'll not be able to go anywhere or do anything as the paps will be on it faster than flies on a fresh dog terd.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I disagree. He had good ones with Chelsy and Cressida. Sadly they didn’t want any part of the royal life.
They did the right thing by stepping away before the expensive wedding, house renovations, handouts from Charles, etc. which is what Meghan should have done as it's obvious she didn't want to be part of the royal family either but saw it as just riding round in carriages waving to people, going by private plane everywhere, having the ability to clear out Wimbledon and probably anywhere else she got the chance to lord it over the commoners and generally acting like a celebrity diva. He could have had a quiet wedding with Chelsy like Beatrice did and gone off to live in Africa but kept Nottingham Cottage for when they wanted to come to the UK. They did seem a good match and I'm sure he would've been happier and would still be friends with William, Kate and the rest of the royals.

Reactions: 24
They did the right thing by stepping away before the expensive wedding, house renovations, handouts from Charles, etc. which is what Meghan should have done as it's obvious she didn't want to be part of the royal family either but saw it as just riding round in carriages waving to people, going by private plane everywhere, having the ability to clear out Wimbledon and probably anywhere else she got the chance to lord it over the commoners and generally acting like a celebrity diva. He could have had a quiet wedding with Chelsy like Beatrice did and gone off to live in Africa but kept Nottingham Cottage for when they wanted to come to the UK. They did seem a good match and I'm sure he would've been happier and would still be friends with William, Kate and the rest of the royals.
I’m obviously speculating but if he’d stayed with Chelsy I could have seen him moving to Zimbabwe and living his life there. He always seemed happiest in Africa.
The reason his whole thing with MM had all the pomp and circumstance is because she demanded it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.