Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is exactly it. Little short story time for everyone. I recently graduated from a good uni in England, not saying this to brag but I mean you’d expect people would have a basic level of intelligence and critical thought.

Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan Drama/Theatre students.

My best mate and I (both female) were talking about how we were excited to have babies in future and we were talking about painting nurseries pink/blue and the toys you’d buy (sounds a bit of a wet wipe conversation but you know what I mean!). The woke girl we lived with said ‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’

Woke ideology is a cancer of our society.
My reply in this situation would be “the gender would depend on what genitalia the baby has” 🤣 I would probs get lynched

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
🤣🤣🤣 good thing is I’ve never met anyone crazy “woke” in real life yet just crazy’s online. If I did meet anyone like that I would definitely have something to say. I have no filter.
Lucky you, my daughter is woker than woke, and we're barely on speaking terms at the moment. I refuse to give into the TWAW tag, and she hates that I feel that way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Diana would probably only have had one question concerning Meghan - is she nice? ;)

Seriously though, all the people saying Diana would have loved her really have no clue - she would be devastated to see the rift between the brothers and also how sad Harry looks all the time. Diana had her problems with Charles but she was a royalist through and through and was bringing both boys up to respect their birthright and positions - William as king and Harry helping him.
This is so true... Diana would have absolutely hated Markle and everything she stands for... She would have also gone to the ends of the earth to keep her two sons together... This parasite would have never been allowed to get this close to the royal family and Harry had she been alive... This woman would have been given her marching orders before she even married him... in fact Diana would have been the one to influence his decision to marry and she would have definitely chosen someone like Kate ... She would have loved Kate and I would personally have loved him to marry someone like Pippa Middleton.. What a classy lovely woman she is compared to that Guttersnipe Markle...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan Drama/Theatre students.
Oh, big mistake. Huge.

That's like the trifecta of problem-indicators, right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When the Queen passes though and Charles becomes king the public would have a meltdown the amount of times I’ve seen people wanting Charles to step down and give the crown to William.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Stick to your guns. Trans women are not women and it’s insulting that anyone is trying to suggest they are. As a 22 year old woman, seeing a 40 year old man stick on a dress and makeup and call himself Linda and try and come into the women’s loo, I find that hideously inappropriate. You don’t know what it is to be a woman, to grow up as a young girl, have your period, your experiences with boys, bitchy friends, being in the workplace as a woman. You can kindly duck off!

sorry to derail ;)
To hijack that a tiny bit, i do think in super rare cases - it is possible. Like a one in a million thing, and maybe paired with some genetic abnormality...?

Maybe?

Reactions: 8
To hijack that a tiny bit, i do think in super rare cases - it is possible. Like a one in a million thing, and maybe paired with some genetic abnormality...?

Maybe?
Gender dysphoria is real. I totally believe that to be the case. Not sure if you’re familiar with her, but I’ll use Blaire White as an example. It’s totally fine to dress as a woman, live as a woman, and want to be referred to as one. My objection is the idea that these people are biological women which is the new stance. It’s disgusting and untrue.

just for example, this is zoey tur who said she’d send Ben Shapiro ‘home in an ambulance’ because he refused to agree she was a woman. The second picture is Blaire white, a YouTuber who I watch often and has very clued up, strong opinions. Both trans women.

sorry again for derailing.
883CADAA-FC12-4599-9CF2-09CBB316227C.jpeg
0654BC1C-22CF-4263-97F4-B778988235EA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gender dysphoria is real. I totally believe that to be the case. Not sure if you’re familiar with her, but I’ll use Blaire White as an example. It’s totally fine to dress as a woman, live as a woman, and want to be referred to as one. My objection is the idea that these people are biological women which is the new stance. It’s disgusting and untrue.
OHH i see what you mean. Yes, i agree with you completely!

Reactions: 16
I think Harry was always going to end up with someone a bit rubbishy and vacuous because he's not very intelligent or interesting. He'd get on their nerves and they'd be bored rigid. There's a limited pool of females for someone like him in spite of him being an 'eligible bachelor'. He's only really got the brainpower to want to shag someone 'hot' and drink until he falls over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is precisely the issue. These people do not see reason or understand debate. They shout and scream about bigotry, racism, sexism, misogyny, classism, then you’re trapped. It’s vile. Sadly I’ve kind of checked out of all of it in terms of people I know in real life because I don’t want to be ‘cancelled’
Thats the thing. They dont seem to be able to take things like, in this example childrens gender, yes some kids may be trans. I get that all for them.

But if they didn t for example grow up as their genetic gender how would they know its not right for them?

I also think that if you have a kid dont restrict types of toys and take note in your childs likes and dislikes and buy them what they like.

From what I understand about trans kids for example you should notice from fairly young something is different here and then adapt your behaviours.

I just think that some of these kids may be going through a phase and you should consider their adulthood and if they would appreciate having things forced on them so that you as a parent can be woke enough.

It's ridiculous.

You could be imposing mental health issues on your child they will take their adulthood and have trouble with for the rest of their life.

There is no need to make up issues to make drama. Just let them be kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!
I had to give it a break... it was getting me all riled up ... plus I couldn't keep up... everything in small doses for me I know my limitations but love all your views and your passion. Keep smiling and chatting everyone... No one messes with our Queen and gets away with it 😂

Reactions: 18
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!
Well....the bedroom was supposed to be painted days ago, bought the paint but tins are now in the shed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Harry was always going to end up with someone a bit rubbishy and vacuous because he's not very intelligent or interesting. He'd get on their nerves and they'd be bored rigid. There's a limited pool of females for someone like him in spite of him being an 'eligible bachelor'. He's only really got the brainpower to want to shag someone 'hot' and drink until he falls over.
I disagree. He had good ones with Chelsy and Cressida. Sadly they didn’t want any part of the royal life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This is the main problem for me with M- her claims of naivety and innocence.

We know she has a lifelong obsession with Diana, we know she knew about the royals by doing numerous blog posts about Kate. She’s a barefaced liar.
Yes, right. But I'm also concerned with deeper impact she would have on teen generation, her main followers. I have a daughter and a son. I'm already battling "my friends know better from internet" and makeup "gurus", hair "gurus", consumer "gurus", throwing money "gurus". Loads of rubbish and trash you have to fight as a parent is so huge, that sometimes I really think to emigrate in wilderness:)

Maybe?
Yes, I have a friend who was born hermaphrodite. In his teens he finally started to identify as male (he was girl before because male organs weren't visible). I suppose opposite is possible.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stick to your guns. Trans women are not women and it’s insulting that anyone is trying to suggest they are. As a 22 year old woman, seeing a 40 year old man stick on a dress and makeup and call himself Linda and try and come into the women’s loo, I find that hideously inappropriate. You don’t know what it is to be a woman, to grow up as a young girl, have your period, your experiences with boys, bitchy friends, being in the workplace as a woman. You can kindly duck off!

sorry to derail ;)
This is a great post from a young woman ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If Diana were alive I feel Harry would have wound up marrying either a high ranking doctor or a lawyer, someone a bit like Kate (an English rose) but who could really tame Harry but still let him be the cheeky Harry we all used to love.
Good god, really?? I can’t imagine them wanting to...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.