Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what Oprah's wet dream is, right?

a) To facilitate the first face-to-face conversation between Will and Has-Been
b) to meet brad pitt
c) to roast a chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd strip both the York and Sussex titles. Andrew doesn't have a son to inherit the Dukedom, so there's no issue there. The Princesses have their married surnames so don't need to use York. Sarah could be allowed to use Windsor as a surname. Downgrade Harry/Meghan to Earl/Countess of Dumbarton and style Archie as Viscount Whatever.
Please don’t let them still have the Scottish title. We don’t want them associated with us up here either, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reading the comments made me feel as welcome as the proverbial fart in a wetsuit. I understand the sentiment but no-one wants to be excitedly posting stuff when all you're actually doing is pissing people off and making them wish everything would go back to how it used to be.
Sorry you were sad ❤
Don't worry be happy! X
And.... Sorry to derail again!
I don't think anyone was annoyed at newer posters directly, it has always been the more the merrier :) Here's a belated welcome :m

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree with @StrawberrySeed and @keylimepie and feel that these threads are not what they used to be! I was actually thinking of quitting and going cold turkey the other day View attachment 484432

We used to have a laugh on here taking the piss out of the Harkles. I find myself skipping over loads of posts now and I'm also sick of long discussions on stuff that is really off topic.

Nearly everything posted now I've seen before and I'm not going to justify my belief that Smeggy used a moonbump one more time.

Can we please get back to having a laugh? 😁
Been a busy busy day for me so just on and not read past page 20 yet :ROFLMAO:
Try this for a chuckle.(unless it has already been posted, in which case ignore.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
there was an article from a palace insider that TQ directly received 700 letters at BP in one day demanding that they lose their titles in full. it was commented that it was the first time in history that the Queen had received such a singular demand and the BRF is absolutely taking notice. This is going to involve parliament - I am willing to bet on it
I'm in Aust and have just logged on and the first thought I had when I read the talk had been "unproductive" was Where's the bloody Act of Parliament? hurry it along. Cut everything off from them. Unproductive to me means they didn't get their way. Very much 'it's my way or the highway' and clearly no interest whatsoever in attempting to sort it all out. Harry is deluded and seems brainwashed by her, it's cult like.

Piss off, us Commonwealth countries don't want you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Aussie Sky News is the absolute best. 😂😂😂
I'm in Oz and cannot believe that I'm in agreement with their news presenter, Alan Jones and Peta Credlin :sick::oops::eek: they are not universally liked and are divisive at best shall we say and cannot stand them. Same goes with the Trumps and their views on H&M :eek: WTAF is happening? you know something isn't right when you start agreeing with these people :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Reading the comments made me feel as welcome as the proverbial fart in a wetsuit. I understand the sentiment but no-one wants to be excitedly posting stuff when all you're actually doing is pissing people off and making them wish everything would go back to how it used to be.
Sorry you were sad ❤
Don't worry be happy! X
And.... Sorry to derail again!
I didn't want to comment as I don't want to start a he said and then she said threads going on and on (a bit like H&M! ;)

Everyone is welcome here, everyone started off as a "newbie" and the more the merrier, we ask questions, we learn, we swap old and new information. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s interesting time that as soon as Michelle Obama made a balanced comment about M&H that Gayle came out
Yes, had to distract from the fact that it wasn't clearly pro Meghan, and make it look that the RF are not really trying. I thought that what Michelle Obama was saying in one of her comments was that she really wasn't surprised that Meghan was making the claims of racism, the way I read this comment was that the problem was Meghan rather than the RF.

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.