Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #78 Haz hangs with chickens in the cage, will Megs roast them in a rage?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
if Diana was alive she would still be against Charles etc due to what happened but she would not join any smear campaign that could backfire on William he was her fav (I read she didn’t even want Harry) She would probs talk tit about Charles now and then but wouldn’t put all this heat on Wills that Hazza has done. She would have hated Smeggy for how she’s treated Wills and Kate.
Diana was a royalist. She took her duties seriously and said herself that she was raising William to be a compassionate, strong leader.

She wanted her boys to always stick together. This narrative that she would have liked Meghan and been ‘proud’ of what Harry’s become, is sickeningly untrue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have to be honest I’ve been glued to this for days. I love all the smart, like minded people, and all the jokes! Why can’t I meet people like you all, day to day!
I genuinely would have lost a bit of my mind if I couldn’t have read this thread and conversed with you all! It seemed the day after the interview I was just surrounded by friends who were very much team ‘shitforbrains’ I thought i was going mad! Then I stumbled across the rave thread and thought oh god no please.....then I found my people, and pitched my tent! 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Thank you for the title @Rayne

Original title:
Harry & Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist
●Deleting old articles, mostly the bad ones
●Meg is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
●ITV have removed the misleading headlines from the interview but CBS have no
'Oh Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuby - don't take your love to town'
Ta muchly @Rayne for a great title and the unrivalled synopsis from our Rubes 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely would have lost a bit of my mind if I couldn’t have read this thread and conversed with you all! It seemed the day after the interview I was just surrounded by friends who were very much team ‘shitforbrains’ I thought i was going mad! Then I stumbled across the rave thread and thought oh god no please.....then I found my people, and pitched my tent! 🙌
Ah I agree, I’m so glad to have you all to vent to and hear your opinions too. I have hated Meghan for a while and contributed on her threads a little bit before the interview, but this cemented it for me.

I am sick to death of the woke crap I see on my social media. As a recent uni graduate of 22 years old, it’s a lot!

Reactions: 38
Thanks for the shiny new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Rayne title goodness.

It's PR o'clock in Montecito, so here we have

- Tiny donation, giant press release

- Megzy sends flowers to her 'cancelled due to race-related online bullying incident' friend Jessica.. And here's another press release!

Meanwhile I read that and vomitted into a plant pot... omg how pathetic are these people - they can't get above Katie Price sponsored balloonfoolery. 🎈 🥀 🍫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

- Megzy sends flowers to her 'cancelled due to race-related online bullying incident' friend Jessica.. And here's another press release!

Wow just saw the video footage of Archie - and not that we didn't know already, but it really was going to be the biggest bidder/name.

Flowers to JM is that setting it up for the forgiveness/people can learn angle? After all Haz's past racist history will hit the US and she'll have to address it.

Reactions: 16
if Diana was alive she would still be against Charles etc due to what happened but she would not join any smear campaign that could backfire on William he was her fav (I read she didn’t even want Harry) She would probs talk tit about Charles now and then but wouldn’t put all this heat on Wills that Hazza has done. She would have hated Smeggy for how she’s treated Wills and Kate.
I'm sorry - I don't think she would have said anything to be honest. She knew her educational limitations. She wouldn't be considering politics either.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to drag back up Morocco but it’s taken me ages to catch up 😂
In a video of her pushing forward to speak to the king ahead of hazza, you can clearly hear a journalist say “disgusting woman” 😂😂😂 Plys she also totally blanks the crown Prince and has to do a u turn when a very unimpressed Moroccan lady directs her.

I came across these photos earlier. I don't know what's happening, but Kate and Harry look concerned, whilst Meghan laughs.
I believe a 79 year old field Marshall fell off his horse. Classy reaction...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I'm sorry - I don't think she would have said anything to be honest. She knew her educational limitations. She wouldn't be considering politics either.
Woah I hugely disagree. Diana was not stupid. Regardless, H would never have been the kind of man to be susceptible to M’s tit had Diana not passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm proud to say I started the very first Meghan and Hazbeen thread way back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Diana was a royalist. She took her duties seriously and said herself that she was raising William to be a compassionate, strong leader.

She wanted her boys to always stick together. This narrative that she would have liked Meghan and be ‘proud’ of what Harry’s become, is sickeningly untrue.
Diana would probably only have had one question concerning Meghan - is she nice? ;)

Seriously though, all the people saying Diana would have loved her really have no clue - she would be devastated to see the rift between the brothers and also how sad Harry looks all the time. Diana had her problems with Charles but she was a royalist through and through and was bringing both boys up to respect their birthright and positions - William as king and Harry helping him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Those roses look like tit 😄

Poor Hag, can't get anything right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Diana would probably only have had one question concerning Meghan - is she nice? ;)

Seriously though, all the people saying Diana would have loved her really have no clue - she would be devastated to see the rift between the brothers and also how sad Harry looks all the time. Diana had her problems with Charles but she was a royalist through and through and was bringing both boys up to respect their birthright and positions - William as king and Harry helping him.
You’re spot on.

Diana was cheated on. All she ever wanted was Charles’ love. Her situation and Meghan’s situation are not comparable in any way at all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.