Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at the Oscar noms today was really disappointed that there were non for Megan because her life is one big act

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To make up for my derailing re trans people, here’s young Wills looking hot. Thank duck he’s the firstborn, IMO. Not because he’s hot :ROFLMAO: but because he’s shown class, diligence, kindness and dignity.
D67D69E8-07C4-45D0-BD6F-1E564FADFC2D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m obviously speculating but if he’d stayed with Chelsy I could have seen him moving to Zimbabwe and living his life there. He always seemed happiest in Africa.
The reason his whole thing with MM had all the pomp and circumstance is because she demanded it.
I do wonder if Meghan pretended to like Africa in order to get her claws into Harry - the holiday in Botswana, saying she cared about conservation etc. When all along she just wanted to live in LA.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Ah come on, nobody that educated and intelligent would put up with that thicko, it would be mental torture. He'd be better with a nice-but-dim kind of gal. Who could also deal with his endless paranoias and rage issues over mummy and daddy.
See I reckon he’d have been OK with the right woman. A bit like a golden retriever. Very affectionate and decent banter. Of course that ship’s sailed now because he’ll be so bitter and twisted when the sociopath has finished with him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet smeggy is raging that the U.K is already moving on from her Oprah interview.
Is it though, they're still advertising the bloody thing on Iplayer - I've never seen a programme advertised so much before it was shown and still getting advertised after it's been shown, it's mad and really annoying to keep seeing her theatrical face and bird tit dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do wonder if Meghan pretended to like Africa in order to get her claws into Harry - the holiday in Botswana, saying she cared about conservation etc. When all along she just wanted to live in LA.
I can definitely see this. I also read that they secretly married in Botswana? All so confusing.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 good thing is I’ve never met anyone crazy “woke” in real life yet just crazy’s online. If I did meet anyone like that I would definitely have something to say. I have no filter.
If a man asked me out and I found at some stage that he was hiding his Richmond because he didn't know whether he was coming or going, I would be a tad disappointed. I'm a woman but don't have a Richmond, and both my children grew up with a firm idea of what sex they were. Where did I go wrong? Did I impose their gender on them with a pink bunny or plastic fire engine? These wokies are messing with people's heads and causing confusion and fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh this is exactly it. Little short story time for everyone. I recently graduated from a good uni in England, not saying this to brag but I mean you’d expect people would have a basic level of intelligence and critical thought.

Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan drama students.

My best mate and I (both female) were talking about how we were excited to have babies in future and we were talking about painting nurseries pink/blue and the toys you’d buy (sounds a bit of a wet wipe conversation but you know what I mean!). The woke girl we lived with said ‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’

Woke ideology is a cancer of our society.
Woke people need to f off
The Sussexbots tried it on with the wrong Twitter account today..

Haha that response is gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, it was, an older man and it was a nasty fall 😔
I remember now. Yes, it was dreadful, he was 79 and knocked unconscious. I can't stand Meghan, but honestly didn't expect it to be something so obviously terrible. Kate looks very worried and Meghan's laughing. I'm surprised this wasn't picked up at the time.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Next thread suggestion,

Harry and Meghan #78 When Harry met Meghan, it turned into Armageddon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I remember now. Yes, it was dreadful, he was 79 and knocked unconscious. I can't stand Meghan, but honestly didn't expect it to be something so obviously terrible. Kate looks very worried and Meghan's laughing. I'm surprised this wasn't picked up at the time.

Its how she’s covering her face to laugh - she even knows she shouldn’t be laughing but she still can’t help herself. Honestly this is the behaviour of a psychopath / sociopath

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

I can actually see her dropping hints and pretending to love it so much just to get the whole Africa proposal like Kate had got from Wills just to try and go one better than them! Always felt it was strange they did their November engagement announcement like K&W did. I realise Royal engagements are usually short and 6 months ish to the wedding date but did both have to announce in the same month. Harry seems to have always had issues surrounding his nose being put out of joint regarding his brother!🙄 I actually used to think they had a proposal that noone knows about different to the one made public, Harry as we know likes to keep things from the press but she doesn’t so I’m sure it’ll out eventually if there was one!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.