Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be honest I’ve been glued to this for days. I love all the smart, like minded people, and all the jokes! Why can’t I meet people like you all, day to day!

Cause we all to scared to share our opinions in person cause we may get canceled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If Diana were alive I feel Harry would have wound up marrying either a high ranking doctor or a lawyer, someone a bit like Kate (an English rose) but who could really tame Harry but still let him be the cheeky Harry we all used to love.
I reckon he’d have married someone like Zara, who’d have taken the piss out of him in private and been the impeccable duchess in public.

Reactions: 37
I have to be honest I’ve been glued to this for days. I love all the smart, like minded people, and all the jokes! Why can’t I meet people like you all, day to day!
Keep searching and you'll find some people that hold your same views. It's like sifting sand from tit most of the time, but some people are diamonds.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cause we all to scared to share our opinions in person cause we may get canceled.
Oh this is exactly it. Little short story time for everyone. I recently graduated from a good uni in England, not saying this to brag but I mean you’d expect people would have a basic level of intelligence and critical thought.

Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan Drama/Theatre students.

My best mate and I (both female) were talking about how we were excited to have babies in future and we were talking about painting nurseries pink/blue and the toys you’d buy (sounds a bit of a wet wipe conversation but you know what I mean!). The woke girl we lived with said ‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’

Woke ideology is a cancer of our society.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I already posted this in another thread but I would like your opinion.

Today I finally realised what pxxxes me off about MM. Woman in her 30ies portrays herself as naive ingenuine from a french cloister, like some Jane Austin heroine.
C'mon!
Never heard of google?!? I completely agree. She had a team of publicists, agent etc who did the search. She maybe stalked IG or FB or twitter:). I cyber search kid's potential boyfriends and she, little simple girl, didn't know anything about him or his family.

That is so humiliating for me as a woman, to have an adult woman playing such games. Than is not a sign of empowered feminist, for me that is a sign of serious issues.

Think of a picture she sends to her followers: It's ok to lie, it's ok to represent yourself as stupid, you don't have any responsibility for your actions...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Woah I hugely disagree. Diana was not stupid. Regardless, H would never have been the kind of man to be susceptible to M’s tit had Diana not passed.
Exactly... Cause all the things Meghan has used as a means to control would not be there.

No press is bad they killed Diana.

No see they being mean to me like they were to your mom

Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh this is exactly it. Little short story time for everyone. I recently graduated from a good uni in England, not saying this to brag but I mean you’d expect people would have a basic level of intelligence and critical thought.

Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan drama students.

My best mate and I (both female) were talking about how we were excited to have babies in future and we were talking about painting nurseries pink/blue and the toys you’d buy (sounds a bit of a wet
wipe conversation but you know what I mean!). The woke girl we lived with said ‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’

Woke ideology is a cancer of our society.
🤣🤣🤣 good thing is I’ve never met anyone crazy “woke” in real life yet just crazy’s online. If I did meet anyone like that I would definitely have something to say. I have no filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Today I finally realised what pxxxes me off about MM. Woman in her 30ies portrays herself as naive ingenuine from a french cloister, like some Jane Austin heroine.
C'mon!
Never heard of google?!? I completely agree. She had a team of publicists, agent etc who did the search. She maybe stalked IG or FB or twitter:). I cyber search kid's potential boyfriends and she, little simple girl, didn't know anything about him or his family.

That is so humiliating for me as a woman, to have an adult woman playing such games. Than is not a sign of empowered feminist, for me that is a sign of serious issues.

Think of a picture she sends to her followers: It's ok to lie, it's ok to represent yourself as stupid, you don't have any responsibility for your actions...
It was ridiculous, wasn't it. It was interesting that Megzy was keen to say 'Oh I had no idea who he was', hadn't prepared and definitely hadn't been polishing up her 'humanitarian' CV for the past year before she pinned him down. And even more interesting when both of them were saying that they just ended up in Los Angeles 'with no plan' as if it was all some kind of last minute rush, forced on them by the Royal Family. Even though they'd been busy registering websites for years before they left... Let's not even mention the Netflix Thomas the Tank Engine story filmed at Buckingham Palace!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
🤣🤣🤣 good thing is I’ve never met anyone crazy “woke” in real life yet just crazy’s online. If I did meet anyone like that I would definitely have something to say. I have no filter.
Maybe sharing too much info. I share a house with a wokey. Always banging on about BLM and that stuff, claiming every sorrow was caused by colonisation, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

C'mon!

This is the main problem for me with M- her claims of naivety and innocence.

We know she has a lifelong obsession with Diana, we know she knew about the royals by doing numerous blog posts about Kate. She’s a barefaced liar.
816B527F-0B80-49AB-B44F-497EEB3F6C7D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If Diana were alive I feel Harry would have wound up marrying either a high ranking doctor or a lawyer, someone a bit like Kate (an English rose) but who could really tame Harry but still let him be the cheeky Harry we all used to love.
Harry would have been well suited to a woman like his cousin Zara (great name btw). Loves a horse, liked a party but with enough brains to say to Harry when enough is enough and stop being a head.

Reactions: 45
You would very quickly realise there is no point in speaking to people like this. They cannot defend their arguments in a debate. And they just start to shout. I have better things to do with my time than be shouted at by someone who has no real grasp on reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Harry would have been well suited to a woman like his cousin Zara (great name btw). Loves a horse, liked a party but with enough brains to say to Harry when enough is enough and stop being a head.
and the Royals do like to keep it in the family...

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ah come on, nobody that educated and intelligent would put up with that thicko, it would be mental torture. He'd be better with a nice-but-dim kind of gal. Who could also deal with his endless paranoias and rage issues over mummy and daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You would very quickly realise there is no point in speaking to people like this. They cannot defend their arguments in a debate. And they just start to shout. I have better things to do with my time than be shouted at by someone who has no real grasp on reality.
This is precisely the issue. These people do not see reason or understand debate. They shout and scream about bigotry, racism, sexism, misogyny, classism, then you’re trapped. It’s vile. Sadly I’ve kind of checked out of all of it in terms of people I know in real life because I don’t want to be ‘cancelled’

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.