Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m obviously speculating but if he’d stayed with Chelsy I could have seen him moving to Zimbabwe and living his life there. He always seemed happiest in Africa.
The reason his whole thing with MM had all the pomp and circumstance is because she demanded it.

It's not so easy to live in Zimbabwe. I have family there. The can go for days without water or electricity. Struggle to find food in shops.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yet again more thoughts swirling around my head from this absolute sh*t show.

1) People saying that it doesn't matter William saying the royal family aren't racist as their history says differently. Well if history is what matters then everyone is still racist so why are we bothering to change? Now I am not saying for a fact there are no racist members of the family but then again they are that a family. There are many out there that can say as a family we aren't racist, well if you ignore Uncle Terry over there. One or two family members do not make them as a whole racist.

2)I am also not going to say she did not suffer from some sort of mental health issue, however I do not believe she was not permitted to seek help. Also I do find that she has a certain knack for when to say her truths. She may not always lie as some think but she certainly has a way with when to speak and have maximum impact. I do find it extremely distasteful for her to bang on about her own mental health right now. We are facing a mental health crisis due to under funded services to begin with and now after covid and lockdown, it's a disaster. She has access to more support than many of them. How many have lost jobs, had strain put on their relationship, struggled to put food on the table etc and are joining the ever expanding queue of people for NHS mental health services. She will no doubt be able to get help privately after all.

3) She is making out this whole thing has been awful for her. Well I don't think she was even close to being on the all mighty Oprahs radar pre royal wedding. She has had one long term acting job, in a show that yes has many fans but it's hardly friends or game of thrones where even if you don't watch it you have heard something of/from it. Even if she had continued on in that show and then got another role of note in a few things her fame would still not be where it is now from a couple of years in this marriage. This marriage has put her out there in a way her acting career just never would have.

So really it has not been a bed of roses, but that makes me think of that interview I think in Africa where she was all its not enough to survive you have to be able to thrive. Well yes in an ideal world, unfortunately there are people out there where life is all about survival. Life is not a fairytale or all happy and peaceful. It can be hard, and dark, and cruel, so you must appreciate the good times. Let's say she is truthful about everything and she had an awful experience, well apparently life is much better now so just enjoy it and don't make everything about the past. Also in the long run she is coming out of this better off than before, she has a husband she apparently loves deeply, and two children, not to mention a platform for her future work etc.

Overall I find her timing of speaking out almost worse than what she is saying, people will believe her or not but the people that do almost seem to forget about everyone else. Let's say she was racially discriminated against, she's not the only one, let's say she suffered badly with mental health, she is not the only one. She is not more important than any other POC or individual with mental health issues based on who she shares her bed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’
You should've been like: Well you're right, I'm not going to be imposing a gender on my child because their chromosomes would be the ones to determine it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For hazza to be manipulated by a d-list American actress he must be extremely stupid and so easily manipulated. Good news every single person in my work is team royal (we spoke about it today) and it’s all mixed ages. The CEO actually said that smeggy is Wallis Simpson 2.0
Rose tinted glasses I think.

Reactions: 7
Maybe sharing too much info. I share a house with a wokey. Always banging on about BLM and that stuff, claiming every sorrow was caused by colonisation, lol.
Can you get yourself a man shed or a woman shed and move out? You need a safe space.
To hijack that a tiny bit, i do think in super rare cases - it is possible. Like a one in a million thing, and maybe paired with some genetic abnormality...?

Maybe?
Are you talking about Linda?

Reactions: 2
To make up for my derailing re trans people, here’s young Wills looking hot. Thank duck he’s the firstborn, IMO. Not because he’s hot :ROFLMAO: but because he’s shown class, diligence, kindness and dignity.View attachment 483690
He really was extremely hot. Then the Windsor curse hit him (not as badly as all the other members though).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He really was extremely hot. Then the Windsor curse hit him (not as badly as all the other members though).
I don’t think it’s the Windsor curse. Male pattern baldness is from the mothers side. Imagine him with a full head of hair, he still looks good for 40!

It's not so easy to live in Zimbabwe. I have family there. The can go for days without water or electricity. Struggle to find food in shops.
Interesting, thanks. I didn’t know this.

Reactions: 12
I can actually see her dropping hints and pretending to love it so much just to get the whole Africa proposal like Kate had got from Wills just to try and go one better than them!
It's a common tactic with women (because it works) and actually one of the mistakes Diana made - pretending to like shite she absolutely did not like in order to snare Charles's interest in her. In reality they has zero interests in common. He was all bookish and a bit nerdy and wanted to read philosophy and eco stuff while Diana barely read, and when she did it was soppy Mills and Boon romances. She liked city life, pop music and discos, he couldn't stand that stuff and liked old-school country life pursuits. But she was enthusiastic about all his interests until they were married. I don't know what she though would happen long-term. It's a successful short-term tactic that can put you in a miserable marriage of incompatibles, which is exactly what happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He looks ok but not in the same element as he was back then. I think it is a Windsor curse. I mean look what happened to Prince Edward too.
True. I still think william is nice looking he’s just lost his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can definitely see this. I also read that they secretly married in Botswana? All so confusing.
Maybe she thought they'd got married there, after all, her truth seems to be taken as fact no matter what the actual truth is so we have to go along with it and agree. For someone that is pushing herself as someone to inspire and educate, she doesn't seem to be very bright - there's not many people that would think saying a few words to each other in your own garden is a legally binding marriage or that marrying into the British family would be like being a Disney princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First thing I thought when I saw these roses was that they were from a funeral parlour.
What's Smegsy looking for? Because you know there's an ulterior motive somewhere.
Friends. Minge is like a jackal and can smell her own decaying reputation in the wind, so is gathering as many has-beens and rejects close to her as she can for reinforcements.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's feeling like a bit of a subtle duck off I'm team queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That's feeling like a bit of a subtle duck off I'm team queen

If I remember correctly Michelle had this witch sussed from the get go when meagain tried to gatecrash her London book tour, also the Queen absolutely adored the Obamas so I like to think they're on Lizzies side

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If I remember correctly Michelle had this witch sussed from the get go when meagain tried to gatecrash her London book tour, also the Queen absolutely adored the Obamas so I like to think they're in Lizzies side
The Obamas also got on well with Kate and Wills, remember when Harry muscled in 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.