Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan will be shitting herself now. "quick Archie, go roast a chicken"
Didn’t you know, Archie is an award winning Michelin starred chef! As well as an artistic prodigy. What do you expect really from such an advanced, intelligent child who’s first word was crocodile and tells people to drive safe when they leave as if a 2 year old has any concept of car accidents or dangerous driving?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Archie is so intelligent for his age I think I’ll start calling him Stewie from Family Guy.
Anyone who has seen it will know what Stewie thinks of his mother, Lois! 😆

A833E637-612D-4CB7-BF0C-2E87CC9C2F5F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.16.53 AM.png

Someone needs to send morons like this, this article: https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/meghan-harry-pt1?rq=meghan

So they can clearly see just HOW much wrong MM has done. The queen literally made so much exceptions for her (benefits Harry, Kate and Will didn’t even get). She has zero respect for the people and for her role as a public servant. She has ulterior motives from day 1 (to use PH to make it big in Hollywood). She stayed and milked her RF privileges (such as all those private trips on the private jet) out while it lasted.

People like this need to take 2 minutes to educate themselves instead of pulling the race card out of their ass (or as you Brits call it “arse”). As a minority myself I know this isn't a race thing and just taking one quick look at what she's done, you know MM is vicious and vile hence why she's receiving the hate (more like getting called out) that she is currently getting.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.25.32 AM.png

Society is slowly crumbling into this snowflake culture where you can just pull out any card if even 1 little thing hurts your feelings (how convenient for Narcs like MM who love to play the victim because nothing is ever their fault). Not surprised the ignorance of the "woke" people who pull race cards out without any premises or basis other than the fact that the person in question happened to be a POC.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 481836

Someone needs to send morons like this, this article: https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/meghan-harry-pt1?rq=meghan

So they can clearly see just HOW much wrong MM has done. The queen literally made so much exceptions for her (benefits Harry, Kate and Will didn’t even get). She has zero respect for the people and for her role as a public servant. She has ulterior motives from day 1 (to use PH to make it big in Hollywood). She stayed and milked her RF privileges (such as all those private trips on the private jet) out while it lasted.

People like this need to take 2 minutes to educate themselves instead of pulling the race card out of their ass (or as you Brits call it “arse”). As a minority myself I know this isn't a race thing and just taking one quick look at what she's done, you know MM is vicious and vile hence why she's receiving the hate (more like getting called out) that she is currently getting.

View attachment 481840
Society is slowly crumbling into this snowflake culture where you can just pull out any card if even 1 little thing hurts your feelings (how convenient for Narcs like MM who love to play the victim because nothing is ever their fault). Not surprised the ignorance of the "woke" people who pull race cards out without any premises or basis other than the fact that the person in question happened to be a POC.
Sorry but what a stupid c*nt! Harsh word to use I know, apologies. ‘Half of it is because she’s black’, half of it? Stupid unqualified statement. Another presumably middle class white saviour taking on the plight of black people because she’s just so progressive and loves buzzfeed. You can tell this just from the fact she has she/her in her bio to be fair. Idiotic woman.

She can’t see a ‘SINGLE thing’ MM has done wrong. Is she blind or just stupid, or both?

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Either then or 23rd April when it’s Louis birthday or the 21st April HMTQ 95th bday.
It’s Kate she has the issue with and the Cambridge’s will get a lot of attention around the anniversary so I think she will save anything “big” for their anniversary

• Sick
Reactions: 36
View attachment 481836

View attachment 481840
If MM really cared about racism why on earth would she marry a guy who dresses up like Hitler
nazi.jpeg

And says things like this
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.29.41 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I'm finally going to give my take on the whole scenario. The threads are moving way too fast and if I don't do it now we'll be on thread 274 and I still won't have said anything 😂

Anyway here's my take. Megan is without a doubt a narcissist. She is also incredibly manipulative and she has pulled the classic narcissist move of being the 'victim' in every possible scenario but yet fails to go into great or specific detail about anything. It is worth noting that most genuine victims don't like to share their experiences too much or to too many people as they don't want to forever be classed as a victim. However, people who are playing at being the victim can't seem to shut up about it 🤔

I have been in one emotional abusive relationship and one with a narcissist. Lots of mammy issues on my end so I was the perfect target for them. I think Harry was attracted to Megan at the start and she did as someone stated in the previous thread love bomb him.He thought he was getting everything he had never gotten in previous relationships or from his family. She validated all his feelings, soothed his insecurities and made him the centre of the universe. Then she turned.

I have no doubt she is controlling and I would say there is a lot mind games on her end. Harry obviously has issues he hasn't dealt with and I would hazard a guess that when Megsy doesn't get her own way she rips open those old wounds to make him vulnerable and weakened.

In those pics from the wedding he looks so much happier out of her company. It's almost like he is relieved when she is not around. I also think the whole issue with Kate was not because she was jealous of Kate but because she wanted to get closer to William (not in an affair type way) but for his approval and adoration. After all he is the future king not Harry. I think William saw through her from day one and that's why she was wary of him and I'm sure Kate was the same. Be civil and polite but keep her at arms length. There is nothing that narcissist hates than not being the center of attention

As for the whole feeling suicidal, was denied help etc. Pick up the phone and ring directory enquiries and go to your local gp to be referred to someone. Use your mobile or your protector husband's or one of the staffs for goodness sake and Google mental health services in your ares. Megain, as much as would like the her American fans, believed was not locked in the Tower and under threat of losing her head. Anyway I'm off to eat an Easter egg as the world goes mad around us 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Has anyone pointed out to Scobie that in his masterpiece Finding Freedom he states that NO tears were shed by either Meghan or Kate during “that” incident, yet Meghan said she cried?
So Scobie is your book a work of fiction?
If not, who is lying then - you or Meghan?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Thb I personally think Harry is on spectrum. (Not diagnosing just my opinion)
It would explain his:

special treatments by his mum (as it was discussed here many times)
special treatments after she passed
Extra protective behaviour from William
Having issues with Eton A-levels
Dropping of college
Failing the helicopter pilot test numerous times
The unawaranes of wearing nazi costume to a party is not appropriate
(Plus all the stupid things he did and said)
How easy he is manipulated/influenced by others
...and I could carry on....

I don't think it's just down to his 'stupidity' I think there is more to it looking at his past.
(Not defending his actions of course, just a thought as you can call kid naughty not knowing they are on spectrum..)

Reactions: 19
OMG, I just remembered the headline from when she exposed those people that "hated" on her.
Do you remember? When they named and shamed people that spoke badly of MM - like the lady that talked about her dirty shoes and the holes in her tights and the one saying "off with her head".

Was it the Daily Fail as well?

They should have shown this in the interview! And where did this article come from? MM herself? Sunshine sax? Has been? The Palace?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone pointed out to Scobie that in his masterpiece Finding Freedom he states that NO tears were shed by either Meghan or Kate during “that” incident, yet Meghan said she cried?
So Scobie is your book a work of fiction?
If not, who is lying then - you or Meghan?
You could point out the Sun for him, still would not admit that he is a liar.

Reactions: 18
So I'm finally going to give my take on the whole scenario. The threads are moving way too fast and if I don't do it now we'll be on thread 274 and I still won't have said anything 😂

Anyway here's my take. Megan is without a doubt a narcissist. She is also incredibly manipulative and she has pulled the classic narcissist move of being the 'victim' in every possible scenario but yet fails to go into great or specific detail about anything. It is worth noting that most genuine victims don't like to share their experiences too much or to too many people as they don't want to forever be classed as a victim. However, people who are playing at being the victim can't seem to shut up about it 🤔

I have been in one emotional abusive relationship and one with a narcissist. Lots of mammy issues on my end so I was the perfect target for them. I think Harry was attracted to Megan at the start and she did as someone stated in the previous thread love bomb him.He thought he was getting everything he had never gotten in previous relationships or from his family. She validated all his feelings, soothed his insecurities and made him the centre of the universe. Then she turned.

I have no doubt she is controlling and I would say there is a lot mind games on her end. Harry obviously has issues he hasn't dealt with and I would hazard a guess that when Megsy doesn't get her own way she rips open those old wounds to make him vulnerable and weakened.

In those pics from the wedding he looks so much happier out of her company. It's almost like he is relieved when she is not around. I also think the whole issue with Kate was not because she was jealous of Kate but because she wanted to get closer to William (not in an affair type way) but for his approval and adoration. After all he is the future king not Harry. I think William saw through her from day one and that's why she was wary of him and I'm sure Kate was the same. Be civil and polite but keep her at arms length. There is nothing that narcissist hates than not being the center of attention

As for the whole feeling suicidal, was denied help etc. Pick up the phone and ring directory enquiries and go to your local gp to be referred to someone. Use your mobile or your protector husband's or one of the staffs for goodness sake and Google mental health services in your ares. Megain, as much as would like the her American fans, believed was not locked in the Tower and under threat of losing her head. Anyway I'm off to eat an Easter egg as the world goes mad around us 🤪
Agree with all! Apart from I think if Meg was given the chance she’d jump at it and go for William. It’s all about status and power. I’m sure she feels quite hard done by that she’s only Duchess of Sussex married to the 6th in line and won’t be the next Queen, which is what she feels she’s worthy of.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s Kate she has the issue with and the Cambridge’s will get a lot of attention around the anniversary so I think she will save anything “big” for their anniversary
It's because she knows her and Harry won't make it to 10 years

Reactions: 17
I just rewatched a tiny bit of their engagement interview just to confirm that when he mentions the small diamonds she actually moves her head down and squints as though to say tthey're so small they are barely noticeable :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone else expecting Meghan to be “admitted to hospital” around the 29th April which is Will and Kate’s 10th wedding anniversary
There isn't much she won't do to get attention...my husband's narc ex once claimed to have had cancer (yes, really, a long story, but to cut it short - she wasn't ill). Seems unbelievable to people who didn't come across a liar like that before, but those who have know that nothing is out of bounds...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fgs more Caroline Flack comparisons. The sentiment is true, that often when someone commits suicide it’s all about what could we have done to stop them, it’s so tragic and sad etc, but when the person was alive they weren’t taken seriously. Fine.

But the problem with drawing a parallel with Meghan is that people are not taking into account any context whatsoever. When was she suicidal, does it add up with the way she was behaving and events she was attending at the time, beaming manically. If I recall, family and friends said Caroline was inconsolable in the weeks leading up to her death and often had someone with her checking on her. Not waltzing around in a glittery dress, grinning from ear to ear, loving the attention clutching her fake bump.

What about the idea that she said it to copy Diana, who threw herself down the stairs and was known to self harm? Meghan is all bluster in my opinion.

I know you aren’t allowed to question people about mental health anymore but all context considered as well as her clear NPD and sociopathy, I don’t think I buy it. I think she’s doing a disservice to people who need real help.
FC1038FA-7B44-4B58-842C-66D89CFC97F8.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.