Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #77 Haznoballs and the tuppence of doom
(for our non U.K. Tattlers, tuppence is a colloquialism for vagina!)

or

Harry and Meghan #77 Hostage Harry and the tuppence of doom

Whichever is title more appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I seem to remember reading in LCC’s book that it was at the inskip wedding when they were supposedly snapped by paps canoodling on their balcony and Harry contacted BP to make them disappear.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I said last week I had said I wished some profilers would have look at the Oprah interview and give pointers for what's really going on via micro-expressions and so on.

Someone on the other thread found this so thanks for that. It's two hours long but really worth a watch. Four profilers in all, they agreed that Harry was very locked down and had had coaching or training from someone like them but despite that, he actually gave out a fair bit. It's very interesting ...

Meghan and Harry Oprah Interview Body Language Analysis - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Not sure if anyone's seen this.
WARNING - Will make you laugh until it hurts

A demented Sugar set up a Gofundme for $10,000,000, yes, 10 million dollars to help 'jobless' H & M who have been going 'through a very tough time' with their $16,000,000 mortgage.

Sadly, the appeal closed after raising a total of $110. A perfectly rational person donated $100, the idiot who started the appeal donated another $5 and Thomas Markle someone else, donated the final $5.

I can't imagine why some people think the Sussex Squad are stark raving lunatics...

In other news they had the same intruder visit them twice over Christmas. Can someone remind me how many times they had intruders when they lived over here? 🤔

View attachment 481761View attachment 481769x
Omid must donated $100 from his ad fees!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Meghan “doesn’t read the headlines” unless they are fake and made up for her documentary.

Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Not sure if anyone's seen this.
WARNING - Will make you laugh until it hurts

A demented Sugar set up a Gofundme for $10,000,000, yes, 10 million dollars to help 'jobless' H & M who have been going 'through a very tough time' with their $16,000,000 mortgage.

Sadly, the appeal closed after raising a total of $110. A perfectly rational person donated $100, the idiot who started the appeal donated another $5 and Thomas Markle someone else, donated the final $5.

I can't imagine why some people think the Sussex Squad are stark raving lunatics...

In other news they had the same intruder visit them twice over Christmas. Can someone remind me how many times they had intruders when they lived over here? 🤔

View attachment 481761View attachment 481769x
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 10.56.31 AM.png

Yeah... clearly they broke :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There is a comment on the Daily Mail article from someone saying that she paid a person to break in and allegedly a neighbour has video footage. Hard to say when its MM against a Daily Mail comment
They have lost all credibility now. Immediate public response shown by the top-rated comments on the Mail's story so far:

1. Leaked by Sunshine Sachs. This is to get the BRF to pay for security.

2 Funny how TMZ is reporting about it now... guess Harry gave them a tip after he whined about to have to pay for his own security now.

3 Another PR BLITZ by the Ginge and his Cringe trying to elicit sympathy. Sorry kids, your popularity ship hss sailed. UK is tired of you both, Canada is sick of you, and they creeped into US in the dark of night before curfew. We were tired of you both 3 months ago. What is it they don't understand about. "grow up, get a job, and go away" Now you are trying to turn a dime on human suffering. You both are disgusting...

4 Maybe the Markle PR team should have done less bragging about where they moved to after squatting in Tyler Perrys home.

5 They had the choice to live in safety here, they could have moved anywhere without informing the world. It screams of the Kardashians who showed all their expensive jewellery online and what hotel they stayed in, then they were shocked that people wanted to rob them. If you want to live privately, live privately. If you want your faces on the cover of magazines you have to accept you'll get crazies stalking you, like any other celeb, it's a part of the deal you made with the devil of hollyweird.

And my personal favourite:

6 Listen loves, you are not getting free security, no matter what lies you tell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Remember the rumour about MM going through people's car boots, was that at the polo? Hopefully this will be talked about to the investigators 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Catherine makes high street look designer. Smeggers makes everything look yacht girl chic or like she fished it out of some unfortunate discount bin. That's the difference class makes.
I always remember that weird olive green thing she wore the to polo whilst carrying Archie round like a rugby ball. She hadn't thought of a picnic basket and was sniffing round Kate and her lovely happy kids like a rabid dingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Going back to the last thread, I saw many of you who commented about the ExposingSMG article about Meghan.

Did you guys see the last part about Harry apparently cheating on Meghan?
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 10.58.18 AM.png

At first I thought this must be BS but then I looked more into it and he literally did this to her before and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again (I don't blame him tho he seems miserable with her)
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 10.59.34 AM.png

This article was published in 2016: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-actress-Meghan-Markle-don-t-look-alike.html

It was even confirmed more recently too: https://www.purewow.com/news/prince-harry-dated-model-sarah-ann-macklin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Catherine makes high street look designer. Smeggers makes everything look yacht girl chic or like she fished it out of some unfortunate discount bin. That's the difference class makes.
Exactly. Meghan doesn’t even make the expensive stuff look good. She looked good literally once, in that caped red dress at that military event. And even then I read something about it being against protocol for matching red with Harry’s uniform. She is the worst haha

Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and applause to @JAR21 for getting treason in the title!

Anyone think this tweet and the following 'home invasion' story are related?

(Someone caught wandering in the grounds in December. Released as a news story on 14 March. Let's all remember also that Harry allegedly began serious negotiations about stuff with the RF in January - who else thinks they were asking yet again for security to be paid for? Handy to have a trespassing incident in that situation, or am I just suspicious?)

I don't think anyone's suggesting they should not have security. Just that they pay for it themselves.

Reactions: 51

I wonder how bleep face will upstage this?! Very cute letters to granny Diana 😭❤
Papa is missing you. They've brought tears to my eyes.😭 I don't blame them for wanting to show these. Harry has claimed ownership of Diana and that's not ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Going back to the last thread, I saw many of you who commented about the ExposingSMG article about Meghan.

Did you guys see the last part about Harry apparently cheating on Meghan?
View attachment 481804

At first I thought this must be BS but then I looked more into it and he literally did this to her before and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again (I don't blame him tho he seems miserable with her)
View attachment 481808
This article was published in 2016: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-actress-Meghan-Markle-don-t-look-alike.html

It was even confirmed more recently too: https://www.purewow.com/news/prince-harry-dated-model-sarah-ann-macklin
Maybe Harry will pull a prince Albert and just have tons of children with questionable women. Then Smeg would just be another thot on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.