Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what a stupid c*nt! ‘Half of it is because she’s black’, half of it? Stupid unqualified statement. Another presumably middle class white saviour taking on the plight of black people because she’s just so progressive and loves buzzfeed. You can tell this just from the fact she has she/her in her bio to be fair. Idiotic woman.

She can’t see a ‘SINGLE thing’ MM has done wrong. Is she blind or just stupid, or both?
how about "All of it is because this woman who supposedly suffered a miscarriage just before this "pregnancy" CHOSE to have a 3.5 hour televised tete-a-tete with one of the most famous women on the planet and air her grievance via CBS rather than family communication channels (ie privately) while pregnant. She didn't do it while she was NOT pregnant. She didn't wait until she had had the baby and was out of the woods. NO. She purposely did it was she could be shielded from the withering response that she really deserved. If you are that vulnerable, you stay calm, relaxed and safe. You don't go on TV and make very serious accusations on your in-laws.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
View attachment 481836

Someone needs to send morons like this, this article: https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/meghan-harry-pt1?rq=meghan

So they can clearly see just HOW much wrong MM has done. The queen literally made so much exceptions for her (benefits Harry, Kate and Will didn’t even get). She has zero respect for the people and for her role as a public servant. She has ulterior motives from day 1 (to use PH to make it big in Hollywood). She stayed and milked her RF privileges (such as all those private trips on the private jet) out while it lasted.

People like this need to take 2 minutes to educate themselves instead of pulling the race card out of their ass (or as you Brits call it “arse”). As a minority myself I know this isn't a race thing and just taking one quick look at what she's done, you know MM is vicious and vile hence why she's receiving the hate (more like getting called out) that she is currently getting.

View attachment 481840
Society is slowly crumbling into this snowflake culture where you can just pull out any card if even 1 little thing hurts your feelings (how convenient for Narcs like MM who love to play the victim because nothing is ever their fault). Not surprised the ignorance of the "woke" people who pull race cards out without any premises or basis other than the fact that the person in question happened to be a POC.
Hear hear!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There isn't much she won't do to get attention...my husband's narc ex once claimed to have had cancer (yes, really, a long story, but to cut it short - she wasn't ill). Seems unbelievable to people who didn't come across a liar like that before, but those who have know that nothing is out of bounds...
Exactly - and that is where I think her miscarriage, breakins, racism, and suicidal ideations sit - 100% fictitious for victim/pity/untouchable attention. But these games devalue the seriousness of the real cases. Which infuriates me even more. So the Wokeristas need to be very careful as basically they are devaluing the causes that they claim to be preaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I couldn't post my reply to call someone out from this thread (#74) since its now closed

I posted a pic of Harry the Nazi and someone's rebuttal was this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.48.51 AM.png

People need to get their facts straight before making claims like that. Since William didn't use that word, in fact it was Harry who did.
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.29.41 AM.png

Reactions: 11
I wonder if any of the mixed race/non white people here can clarify if they get super annoyed seeing white people constantly jamming in the bandwagon about what non white people think? Like Twitter is an extreme portion of society and not all of it. I ask because the only reaction I have to some 22yo guy railing on Twitter about what women want is an eye roll. Like don't get me started and don't speak for me, thank you.

in other news, I don't think it was PR for Kate to visit the Clapham Common thing - I've lived in London and I think it is this visceral recognition of women's fears and monsters under the bed to be snatched off the street. It's really struck a chord.

going without a mask Though, I think she meantfor people to see her. KP also unusually released a personal statement- remember how political this is, now, they usually shy away. I think K and Wills have been listening to questions about future of the monarchy and being bashed for never getting involved in politics(theydon't and shouldn't) but they can show interest in societal issues that affect all of us and the people they go out of their way to meet all the time. Kate is a normal human female, of course she would be affected by the death of someone a similar age in London. Everyone is. She didn't exactly book a prestigious photographer, and dress up designer in heels to do it though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I couldn't post my reply to call someone out from this thread (#74) since its now closed

I posted a pic of Harry the Nazi and someone's rebuttal was this:
View attachment 481880
People need to get their facts straight before making claims like that. Since William didn't use that word, in fact it was Harry who did.
View attachment 481881
I think the poster was actually being sarcastic...I had to read it twice....but it does say...it wasnt William...implying that it was in fact Harry!

Reactions: 20
Fgs more Caroline Flack comparisons. The sentiment is true, that often when someone commits suicide it’s all about what could we have done to stop them, it’s so tragic and sad etc, but when the person was alive they weren’t taken seriously. Fine.

But the problem with drawing a parallel with Meghan is that people are not taking into account any context whatsoever. When was she suicidal, does it add up with the way she was behaving and events she was attending at the time, beaming manically. If I recall, family and friends said Caroline was inconsolable in the weeks leading up to her death and often had someone with her checking on her. Not waltzing around in a glittery dress, grinning from ear to ear, loving the attention clutching her fake bump.

What about the idea that she said it to copy Diana, who threw herself down the stairs and was known to self harm? Meghan is all bluster in my opinion.

I know you aren’t allowed to question people about mental health anymore but all context considered as well as her clear NPD and sociopathy, I don’t think I buy it. I think she’s doing a disservice to people who need real help.View attachment 481875
just remember how two-faced the wokeristas can be - Exhibit one: how Caroline Flack was targeted by Jameela Jamil who then - after the suicide - pretended it was everyone else's fault.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder if any of the mixed race/non white people here can clarify if they get super annoyed seeing white people constantly jamming in the bandwagon about what non white people think? Like Twitter is an extreme portion of society and not all of it. I ask because the only reaction I have to some 22yo railing on Twitter about what women want is an eye roll. Like don't get me started and don't speak for me, thank you.

in other news, I don't think it was PR for Kate to visit the Clapham Common thing - I've lived in London and I think it is this visceral recognition of women's fears and monsters under the bed to be snatched off the street. It's really struck a cord.

going without a mask Though, I think she meantfor people to see her. KP also unusually released a personal statement- remember how political this is, now, they usually shy away. I think K and Wills have been listening to questions about future of the monarchy and being bashed for never getting involved in politics(theydon't and shouldn't) but they can show interest in societal issues that affect all of us and the people they go out of their way to meet all the time. Kate is a normal human female, of course she would be affected by the death of someone a similar age in London. Everyone is. She didn't exactly book a prestigious photographer, and dress up designer in heels to do it though.
Furthermore, this is what it looks like to make something about the cause, not you. She isn't out there running her mouth about women and their rights and their empowerment, in designer dresses, into a microphone, headlong as Duchess of Cambridge. She slips in, pays her respects, and leaves. I adored the children's cards, do I think Will is trying to claim back a bit of public ownership of his Mum, yes I do. Why shouldn't he! It's Mother's Day and he is going to pay tribute to her. In his circumstances who wouldn't, I think they are doing a good job of being more open but still dignified. Not everyone is screechy ranty and litigations. There is a power in acting and not just narrating your principles.

do I think MM would have been slaughtered for attending the thing? Yes I do, because now she is just so disliked and lets Face it she would have turned up kitted out with some kind of impromptu speech. But before marriage, think people would have liked to see her doing it. Surprised she hasn't commented tbh. Wont earn her money though!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Will hazzo celebrate american mother's day or does he still think he is British? :unsure: Will they abduct more children and force them to do a photoshoot? I think a great idea for them to do for Mother's day would be to run around Monticeto to find those freelancing chickens. :ROFLMAO: Maybe someone should tip off TMZ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how about "All of it is because this woman who supposedly suffered a miscarriage just before this "pregnancy" CHOSE to have a 3.5 hour televised tete-a-tete with one of the most famous women on the planet and air her grievance via CBS rather than family communication channels (ie privately) while pregnant. She didn't do it while she was NOT pregnant. She didn't wait until she had had the baby and was out of the woods. NO. She purposely did it was she could be shielded from the withering response that she really deserved. If you are that vulnerable, you stay calm, relaxed and safe. You don't go on TV and make very serious accusations on your in-laws.
Exactly! It’s all contrived and thought through. Well not that well thought through as her lies will all be debunked and it will be the end of her. But in terms of it being while she’s ‘pregnant’ there’s no doubt in my mind she did it now so she can rely on the rule of not ‘bullying a pregnant woman’.

just remember how two-faced the wokeristas can be - Exhibit one: how Caroline Flack was targeted by Jameela Jamil who then - after the suicide - pretended it was everyone else's fault.
Absolutely. Jameela is the worst kind of woke hypocrite.

Reactions: 27
Something else that occurred to me recently - if MM could track us down, anyone on public forum, we would receive legal letters right? Surprised people who reviewed her acting didn't. But the reason she has the money and clout to go after the press and everyone else is because she married a royal. It is abuse of power. That's even worse than a politician doing it because at least they have been voted into that risk. Only person who elected her is Harry. Say she ever did become a president and went round ripping into and manipulating the press / anyone who criticised her. Would that look like a dictatorship to you? I hope these bullying allegations put that to rest / not that it affected Trump!

Reactions: 21
This is completely unrelated but one of the top show biz stories is a photo of David Beckham avec wife and a son. I think Mr B would get on well with Meghan. They both try to promote this perfect image whilst the reality is very different.

anyway they can always share wig tips.

• Haha
A posters name on here reminded me of the great character Bubbles De Vere. We haven’t heard from her in a while as her slimming world venture went tits up but apparently she has been writing a royal romance. You know the sort, “their eyes met across a crowded room and he was instantly drawn to this very beautiful woman with dancing eyes and lips that spoke to my very inner most heart. I love you they were saying and I haven’t even googled you yet”.

To be cont....

• Haha
Is it possible to put the sugar IG/Twitter posts as spoilers? My blood pressure can’t take it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Russell Myers of the Mirror cant take anymore fantasy PR. Come over here, Russ, the tattle is lovely...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.