Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren't there rumors that she was keeping the clothes sent to her while she was a working member of the RF, keeping the ones she liked, and selling the rest? Probably why she didn't cut the tags or stitch. Higher resell value. :rolleyes:
Little grifter.

Reactions: 18
Weren't there rumors that she was keeping the clothes sent to her while she was a working member of the RF, keeping the ones she liked, and selling the rest? Probably why she didn't cut the tags or stitch. Higher resell value. :rolleyes:
I remember some report about her holding an actual party for getting rid of her high street clothes. ie, now I’m a royal I will be having an extortionately expensive wardrobe bought for me, how amazing am I? Gross woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Fell down the proverbial rabbit hole in YouTube and found this video made by a clinical psychologist discussing narcs and how Meghan (probably) is one.
See especially from about 7.30 talking about communal narcissists who love to 'rescue' - remember the chickens last week?
Also, got a bit if a surprise because this video is a year old!
Worth a look...

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Does anyone else think HG Tudor sounds like a slightly electroniclly altered Hugh Grant?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just for a contrast to the Charlie Hebdo vile cartoon (which is actually snarking at Meghan but I dislike the exploitation of George Floyd's death), here is the Le Monde editorial from a couple of days ago on the storm around the Oprah interview (used Google Translate).

It's balanced, acknowleges the potential severity of the interview but also notably describes the duo as ungrateful spoiled children torpedoing their families, denouncing the intrusion of the media while lending themselves to their game.

Harry and Meghan shake Buckingham
EDITORIAL
The world

Far beyond the family psychodrama, the princely couple launches a formidable institutional challenge to the British monarchy, by sending a poisoned arrow at the two potential successors of Queen Elizabeth.

Posted on March 11, 2021 at 10:18 a.m. - Updated on March 11, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.

Difficult for the citizens of a Republic to grasp the true nature of the British monarchy. An anachronistic survival? An unnecessary and costly extravaganza? A family "business"? A symbol of national unity and a link with long history dear to the British? A bit of all this in reality.

If the explosive interview given by Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle has sparked record audiences, if it fuels conversations, it is not only by the very human interest that arouses such unpacking of (beautiful) dirty family laundry , by the derivative which it constitutes in full health and social crisis, but also because the British monarchy, central instrument of the British soft power , is weakened by it.

That John Kerry, President Biden's Special Climate Envoy, Bothers To Say Shock Interview Won't Drain 'The Force'of the American-British relationship gives an idea of what is at stake. By accusing a member of the royal family - who was concerned about the color of the skin of their first child - of racism in prime time on a major American television network, the couple broke with Buckingham produced an earthquake diplomatic. Not only in the United States, but throughout the world, especially in this largely African and Asian Commonwealth, postcolonial survival, of which Queen Elizabeth, on the same day, celebrated the unity around the Crown. At a time when, following Brexit, the United Kingdom is isolated and is looking for new allies, the blow is particularly severe.

Shakespearean dimension
At 94, after sixty-eight years of a reign that began when London still saw itself as the capital of an empire, Elizabeth II saw many more. The secret of its longevity and popularity lies as much in its silence and impenetrability as in its elegance. No one knows what she is thinking and nothing filters her emotions. The parallel is tempting between the current crisis and that caused, in the 1990s, by the rebellion of Princess Diana against a Windsor family insensitive to its depressive discomfort. In fact, Queen Elizabeth has managed, over time, to restore the image of the monarchy (67% of the British are in favor of it), tarnished by the tragic end of the “princess of hearts” .

Harry and Meghan's offensive today divides opinion between a faction which tends to regard them as ungrateful spoiled children torpedoing their families, denouncing the intrusion of the media while lending themselves to their game, and another which sees them as the victims of a suffocating clan, stuck in bygone mores and hostile to diversity.

But, well beyond the family psychodrama, the princely couple launched a formidable institutional challenge: by accusing of racism a member of the royal family who is, they specify, neither the Queen nor Prince Philip, they implicitly designate the Prince Charles, Harry's father, and Prince William, his older brother. Part of the press and social networks speculate on the real author of the remark, considered inappropriate.

It does not matter: the two characters singled out happen to be the Queen's two successors, in other words two potential Kings of England. Whatever its psychological springs - revenge in the name of Diana, jealousy between brothers - the gesture of Harry and Meghan has a Shakespearean dimension: even though Elizabeth II, at the end of her reign, gradually passes the baton to her son Charles, 72 years old, a poisoned arrow wounds the heir to the throne.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank you for introducing me to Lady C’s YouTube and the tip to speed up is genius 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember some report about her holding an actual party for getting rid of her high street clothes. ie, now I’m a royal I will be having an extortionately expensive wardrobe bought for me, how amazing am I? Gross woman.
Yet she promoted Marks & Spencers in that self-serving Smart Works charity, she wouldn't even wear that stuff herself. Kate wears highstreet often.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Yet she promoted Marks & Spencers in that self-serving Smart Works charity, she wouldn't even wear that stuff herself. Kate wears highstreet often.
Catherine makes high street look designer. Smeggers makes everything look yacht girl chic or like she fished it out of some unfortunate discount bin. That's the difference class makes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not sure if anyone's seen this.
WARNING - Will make you laugh until it hurts

A demented Sugar set up a Gofundme for $10,000,000, yes, 10 million dollars to help 'jobless' H & M who have been going 'through a very tough time' with their $16,000,000 mortgage.

Sadly, the appeal closed after raising a total of $110. A perfectly rational person 🥸 donated $100, the idiot who started the appeal donated another $5 and Thomas Markle someone else, donated the final $5.

I can't imagine why some people think the Sussex Squad are stark raving lunatics...

In other news they had the same intruder visit them twice over Christmas. Can someone remind me how many times they had intruders when they lived over here? 🤔

902C4103-5B1E-4303-99C3-73FE3B155B79.jpeg
5C240A4A-4BB5-484F-BB75-48CAFF1615B4.jpeg
x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Catherine makes high street look designer. Smeggers makes everything look yacht girl chic or like she fished it out of some unfortunate discount bin. That's the difference class makes.
Yes, she makes an Oscar de la Renta dress look like it was on sale at Bon Marche.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She has form of inventing breakins when it suits her (she cried paparazzi had broken jnto her home to get Harry to weite the Reveal Lwtter to the press... outing her as his gf and starting as they meant to continue: victims)
I am absolutely convinced she set this up
Eta: what worries me is how far she might push her set upa to get what she wants... given that she thinks she is Diana 2.0, could she fake a near-accident? Fake an Althea Bernatein racist attack while driving? Since she is up in arms over Farchie not getting security, could she fake an atrempted farchie-napping? Honestly I do not wish ill upon anyone, especially children but how far do we think she could take her plans to get what she wants as described in the interview (money, titles, security... kate's head))...)
Also ETA did anyone do a double take at the height of her stilettos during the interview? I haven't watched the interview... how did she manage those AND the moonbump? Did she do the usual walk as though she was dried on a barrel? Or did she opt for streetwalker strut we saw at the Chuck garden party she crashed she she was asked to leave?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
. You either have class or you dont. One cannot buy class just because one marries a royal and one thinks above ones station...... despite what one wishes the world to think of one:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.