Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how about "All of it is because this woman who supposedly suffered a miscarriage just before this "pregnancy" CHOSE to have a 3.5 hour televised tete-a-tete with one of the most famous women on the planet and air her grievance via CBS rather than family communication channels (ie privately) while pregnant. She didn't do it while she was NOT pregnant. She didn't wait until she had had the baby and was out of the woods. NO. She purposely did it was she could be shielded from the withering response that she really deserved. If you are that vulnerable, you stay calm, relaxed and safe. You don't go on TV and make very serious accusations on your in-laws.
This ^^^^ 100% 👏👏👏
I'm currently pregnant with my third child and can not imagine why she would put herself in a situation where she surely knew she would be facing vast criticism and serious backlash, from the press who she claimed previously made her suicidal, from the public and also increasing the divide between her husband and his family. Why not wait until after pregnancy if you struggle so much with your mental health particularly during previous pregnancies instead of drawing serious attention to your self on a global platform. She is a psycho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Didn’t you know, Archie is an award winning Michelin starred chef! As well as an artistic prodigy. What do you expect really from such an advanced, intelligent child who’s first word was crocodile and tells people to drive safe when they leave as if a 2 year old has any concept of car accidents or dangerous driving?
Yeah he is the first under-2-year-old to make a crocodile omelette - it ended in tears obviously 😁 🐊

View attachment 481827
View attachment 481828
The only person who is as repulsive as MM (but she lacks the intelligence and slyness to pull the same moves as MM)
She is a hideous no-one. I really loathe her. Her husband is just stupid but talented.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Harry will pull a prince Albert and just have tons of children with questionable women. Then Smeg would just be another thot on the list.
I am sure that once the lockdown is over and they actually can attend all the Hollywood glam parties there will be a lot of starlets and beautiful blondes flocking around Harry. And Harry is quite an easy target to seduce - as we have seen in the past :D But now he won't have security to cover up for him. It is going to be very entertaining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry but what a stupid c*nt! Harsh word to use I know, apologies. ‘Half of it is because she’s black’, half of it? Stupid unqualified statement. Another presumably middle class white saviour taking on the plight of black people because she’s just so progressive and loves buzzfeed. You can tell this just from the fact she has she/her in her bio to be fair. Idiotic woman.

She can’t see a ‘SINGLE thing’ MM has done wrong. Is she blind or just stupid, or both?
Pathetic and trying to get up MM's rectum with Mr Plastic

I am sure that once the lockdown is over and they actually can attend all the Hollywood glam parties there will be a lot of starlets and beautiful blondes flocking around Harry. And Harry is quite an easy target to seduce - as we have seen in the past :D But now he won't have security to cover up for him. It is going to be very entertaining!
If he's allowed out by Mother Gothel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
SEVEN PAGES ARE YE ACTUALLY KIDDING ME HERE LADS 🤣
Happy Mother’s Day all, wonder if the surrogate got a card, JOKE 😂😂

has anyone watched this? really interesting to see their take on the interview.

I am sure that once the lockdown is over and they actually can attend all the Hollywood glam parties there will be a lot of starlets and beautiful blondes flocking around Harry.
I’ve seen a few gay men who, apparently TOTALLY would. 😐
he’s not my type, I don’t like broken men with Stockholm syndrome and questionable clothing choices.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So reading on Twitter it seems people think that it was William that said the comment about the skin colour of Archie. (Also that the Cambridge's have slightly over done the PR since the interview.)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Russell Myers of the Mirror cant take anymore fantasy PR. Come over here, Russ, the tattle is lovely...

oooo that will have pissed off Kamala big time... because the speed of Biden's deterioration is now being covered in MSM. We all knew it was a poorly disguised Harris administration that was voted in and she will NOT want Markle challenging her 2nd term, will she. Also AOC might have something to say about that as well.
I say bring on the Cage Fight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
oooo that will have pissed off Kamala big time... because the speed of Biden's deterioration is now being covered in MSM. We all knew it was a poorly disguised Harris administration that was voted in and she will NOT want Markle challenging her 2nd term, will she. Also AOC might have something to say about that as well.
I say bring on the Cage Fight
They could have presented Biden dead in a glass coffin and he would have got the vote tbh. Anything to separate Trump from the nuclear button...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This ^^^^ 100% 👏👏👏
I'm currently pregnant with my third child and can not imagine why she would put herself in a situation where she surely knew she would be facing vast criticism and serious backlash, from the press who she claimed previously made her suicidal, from the public and also increasing the divide between her husband and his family. Why not wait until after pregnancy if you struggle so much with your mental health particularly during previous pregnancies instead of drawing serious attention to your self on a global platform. She is a psycho.
There is only one reason, as a narcisst she is using the pregnancy as a shield - this is closer to her heart, than protecting yourself and going private while expecting as a normal pregnant woman would do. Now everyone against her is double as cruel - she is pregnant and she already had a miscarriage! How can you say something against her!?!?!?!? Poor Meghan. Everyone is so mean...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.