Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on the stand. She really is an entitled, hypocritical little cow isnā€™t she. Show us evidence of literally any of your ridiculous claims Meghan! Itā€™s absolute insanity that people supporting her donā€™t seem to need any evidence and just rely on her ā€˜lived experienceā€™ being obviously true, but when it comes to her critics they have to provide receipts! Ugh.
7ADF304B-4DA1-4BD2-9C61-25C5F5ED3DEF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I wonder how bleep face will upstage this?! Very cute letters to granny Diana šŸ˜­ā¤
She'll probably use her calligraphy skills to create a card and then claim Archie did it (similar to how a 1 year old North posted Kim's nudes on Twitter :rolleyes:). I mean Archie's first word is crocodile so surely he's intelligent and sophisticated enough to do a card like this on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

I wonder how bleep face will upstage this?! Very cute letters to granny Diana šŸ˜­ā¤
If only they hadn't announced the pregnancy already. Megs must be kicking Harry about it. šŸ˜‰ They'll need to order another baby quick so they can announce they're having twins. Anything to take the limelight away from William and Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If only they hadn't announced the pregnancy already. Megs must be kicking Harry about it. šŸ˜‰ They'll need to order another baby quick so they can announce they're having twins. Anything to take the limelight away from William and Kate.
Fraternal twins called Diana and Spencer. Gender selected to order!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Awwh some more Motherā€™s Day posts from Kensington palace, featuring baby Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.13.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.12.14 AM.png

The only person who is as repulsive as MM (but she lacks the intelligence and slyness to pull the same moves as MM)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Anyone else expecting Meghan to be ā€œadmitted to hospitalā€ around the 29th April which is Will and Kateā€™s 10th wedding anniversary

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Can you imagine if Kate did end up having another baby but it ends up being twins šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ that would put meghans plastic nose right out of joint šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 481827
View attachment 481828
The only person who is as repulsive as MM (but she lacks the intelligence and slyness to pull the same moves as MM)
Teigen is vile. I said this on the previous thread but ā€˜these people wonā€™t stop...ā€™ what planet is she on. Meghan orchestrated and conducted an internationally televised interview with Oprah Winfrey! Sheā€™s not minding her own business only to be stalked and harassed! Sheā€™s bringing the criticism on herself through her barefaced lying and hideous sociopathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

My main takeaway from this article is that a mere 4 weeks after her near-suicide where she couldn't possibly seek help because she has no passport or keys or licence....she somehow flies to NYC for her private baby shower?? Give. Me. A. F*cking. Break

ETA why is she always wearing black during the summer, its bizarre
I really enjoyed those articles, many thanks to the Tattler who posted exposingSMGšŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 29

having read all three , the last one being released in May 2020 , I am starting to think the whole Oprah interview was based on MM reacting to the content of these blogs ... you can word for word read it and listen to her lies during the tit show that was Oprahgate , and put them together

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Either then or 23rd April when itā€™s Louis birthday or the 21st April HMTQ 95th bday.

Anyone else expecting Meghan to be ā€œadmitted to hospitalā€ around the 29th April which is Will and Kateā€™s 10th wedding anniversary

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.