Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more serious than just keeping or losing the Dukedom now, I think. Harry is sitting there as a Prince of the United Kingdom and along with his wife attacking the institution of the Monarchy via the US media. This has to end badly for them.
Agreed. From my understanding ( please feel free to correct me if I am incorrect!) , losing the Dukedom would require an act of Parliament which means it’s out of HMTQ’s hands. Then title wise he would retain the Prince and she would become Princess Henry? Could anyone tell me if they would be able to use this within the United States or whether a letters patent would have to be written to prohibit the usage in a country outside of the Commonwealth? Sorry I’m not completely clued up on titles. I know that they would be meaningless within the United States but I’m just trying to ask whether there was anyway that they could just be addressed as plain Mr and Mrs Mountbatten- Windsor.

Reactions: 10
61mCiU0sDYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

dunno why but this penguin from Wallace and Gromit reminds me of Nutmeg. The dead eyes and the stare.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm no Diana fan but I wouldn't be human if I didn't feel for two young boys losing their mother so tragically. What irks me though is all the talk of poor Hasno being made to walk behind her coffin.
Firstly it should always be noted that William was also there and not exactly an adult at the time. I wholly believe though that the Dianafans are to blame for this. If I recall correctly, at the time of the initial hysteria immediately following her death, both boys were kept away from the public and the queen also kept a low profile. It was, in my opinion, public demand that made the palace decide to put the boys on show which I believe resulted in the whole funeral cortege debacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.