Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Can someone tell me whether Haznoballs is allowed in a thread title?

I think you’re overreacting. All it is is some people wondering about protocol. I’m sure everyone here wants HMTQ to live as long as possible.

But it’s absolute gold for us if it’s true. She’d probably have to renounce any titles, and then the US media would eventually rip her to shreds.

You’re assuming she was/is pregnant.

She never became a British citizen.

How? William will have Duke of Cornwall as one of his titles.

one of the problems with the interview is that Meghan did so much of it without Harry and also that they had no editorial control, so Oprah could edit and spin it however she wanted.
Forgot all about that!
hmm interesting.
Dowager Duchess?
Can’t imagine Queen Camilla but stranger things have happened

Reactions: 10

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It’s outdoors. You don’t need to wear a mask outdoors do you?
I’ve no idea what current rules are tbh because I avoid the news and have become a hermit. :oops:
I too avoid covid news now.

I work at a school. All adults ( unless exempt) are asked to wear a mask on entering the school grounds and they don’t enter the premises, they’re all kept outdoors .

Last edited:

Hoohumm

Ah this makes sense. I find it a bit strange and complicated but the Queen Mother was known as ‘the Queen’ wasn’t she? Even though she was Queen Consort. As in it adds up that when there’s a King by blood, his wife is the Queen (consort). When there’s a Queen by blood, her husband is a Prince.
Yep, she was Her Majesty The Queen, the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. Queen consorts are addressed the same way as Queen regnant

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
How do you speed it up? On a phone? Not tech savvy!
You have to click on the text link of the video to go to youtube, don't just press the play button. There is the 3 dot or settings thingy on youtube where you can select playback speed. Had me stumped for a while also😊

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I don't know, can anyone tell me what the text says?
I think it's in bad taste.
I think the French are taking the piss out of the queen, saying you will dies before I let you leave
BUT then I think the French are supporting the queen, saying it's a lot of fuss over nothing, here a black man was killed and Megan is carrying on like she is being killed when she has only been offended

I definitely agree with you about the boy who cried wolf in this instance of racism, also applies with claims of sexism as well. Everyone ends up getting sick and tired of the imagined or non existent infractions they end up ignoring or disbelieving legitimate cases.
Although I think is it a poor way of getting the point across, I also believe that is what the cover is saying. The Frenchies tend to like TQ. There is a very very mild sense of embarrassment, I believe, that several of the bigger scandals the hit the RF happened on their turf toe sucking, telephoto lens images of topless kate, Diana...

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
What I’m a bit sick of is people calling Andrew a pweirdo and a n o n c e. He is creepy, entitled, and a liar. But he is not sexually attracted to pre pubescent children, nor is he a ‘kiddie fiddler’. The girls in question are around 17. Totally wrong and he should be held accountable but calling him a paedophile is incorrect.
fair enough I’ll retract noncing but there is still accusations that shouldn’t be ignored.

Libbie

VIP Member
Good! I don't want that kind of vapid superficial Hollywood trash getting a British passport. She is the worst kind of woke emptiness.

The French take on this horror show. Sorry, I can't translate!

View attachment 481318
Why did Meghan quit Buckingham.

Because I couldn’t breathe!

Freedom of speech alive and well in France! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Kensington Palace has shown the Mother’s Day cards Kate and Willimas children’s have made for Diana. They are beautiful and also a reminder that William lost his mum too not just Harry
Not being a royal watcher, do they normally do this or do you think they are trying to rub it in that William lost his mother too??

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Yes you do. The Queen's Dad was the King and her Mother was Queen Consort. And Kate will be Princess of Wales, rather than Duchess of Cambridge, when Charles is King.
pkus you’ve got King George and Queen Mary at the same time. But yes she’ll be Princess of Wales and eventually Queen consort - that’s what I meant.

xforeverlove21

We know she drank while in Amsterdam for the Soho house opening there when she was supposedly already pregnant with Farchie, so she had probably established the precedent as being ok.
Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Wedding-Jamaica-2017.jpeg

She may have asked the waiter for a non-alcoholic beverage. Also I may be wrong but I don't recall her drinking that day (the Inskip wedding)

• Sick

bruisedknees

That's a good point, has Meghan shot herself in the foot politically, by outlining her thoughts of suicide? Would someone with a history of poor mental health be allowed to run for president? (Ps nothing against people with MH issues) just wondering as I don't think you can be licensed for firearms in the Uk, never mind a big red button
I don't think mental health checks are something required to run for/take office. Plus, she could easily use it as part of her platform to continue victimizing herself (since that seems to be a popular tactic in modern politics, especially in the Democratic party) and say how she's overcome those thoughts and now she's stronger for it. I hate how easy it is to picture her actually running for office. :sick:

• Sick

peradetlic

VIP Member
This has made me laugh, it's so spot on. In all the back and forthing on here, if we bring the interview down to basics we get that they are running out of cash, are bitter about it and need the cachet that titles will give them.

WE WANT TITLES FOR OUR CROTCH GOBLINS AND WE WANT OUR SECURITY PAID FOR OR WE'LL SCREAM RACIST RACIST RACIST TILL WE ARE
SICK!!!!!

It reminds me of Asterix and Obelix in Spain: "I will stop breathing":)

Attachments

• Haha

Darktriad

In a way we've got to hope the pregnancy is real this time ( and I believe it is) If it's a moonbump we are well and truly fucked. Might be better for BP to back off until the baby is born

• Heart