Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
You are on fire with that title @keylimepie and thank you @Rubythefirebat for refreshing the threads for another 50 pages of Harkletastic madness

Great reminder of what happened on the day when 'Megz told Harry she couldn't go on any longer, and she was afraid of being left alone'

And who was staying with the Harkles that very same weekend? Makeup artist Daniel Martin

I have had friends and close family who have dealt with severe depression and can say with my hand on my heart that no way would they have been able to go to a public event at Mayhew, dress up for the public at Cirque du Soleil in a full evening gown and makeup (hours of preparation), entertain weekend guests, make elaborate instagrammable avocado toast, then be out and about for a public lunch calling in the paparazzi. So Meghan's experience of depression is not one I recognise. But, you know, experiences may vary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

JAR21

VIP Member
I'm going in early:

Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Going out on your own to pay quiet respects about something which has impacted you

Meanwhile in LA, dust off the moon bump and call the paparazzi. Its not going like they thought it would

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I think I know why Meghan has such a bee in her bonnet. Forgive me, I am a man and I am white. Sorry. I don't know how often I have to say sorry but I'll say it again. Sorry. I think the reason Meghan is jealous to the point of infamy is that she knows Kate has perfect legs and she has legs like pipe-cleaners. Sparrow legs. Again. Sorry. I am objectifying women based on their legs. Sorry. I am a man. I like legs on females. Sorry. Meghan has terrible legs and because Kate has beautiful legs I think it has driven Meghan mad. Meghan has leg envy. It's as simple as that.

k1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

I'm not a robot

Brilliant thread title, thanks @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat for setting up the thread

I honestly think Harry is having some sort of mental breakdown. He has always been paranoid about the press causing the death of his mother and she feeds into that paranoia and has made it worse. The way she mothers him, showing him where to go, always guiding him and holding his hand. He mistakes this with feelings of security and believes that 'mother knows best', hence him going along with all her ludicrous plans. Conversely, it also may make him think that he needs to save/protect her, in a way he couldn't protect his Mum. No wonder he looks so screwed up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Wu Tien

Smeg, sit down and shut up while Wu Explains It To You:
  1. This is an investigation, not a trial. Therefore, no matter how much you kick and scream you don't have the right to see the evidence.
  2. The palace has asked for an independent firm to carry out the inquiry. This means that they want to see it warts, bunions and all.
  3. If you have nothing to hide, say that you welcome the investigation because you know you will be vindicated. Don't go on the offensive because this shows that you are panicking.
In other words, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

leviosa

They kinda do have a point. Everyone else is there with a mask
just sayin

They're not. There's lots of pictures if you scroll down with mask-less people. I don't wear a mask out in the fresh air unless the streets are super busy, and nor do most people I know.

Reactions: 68

Baguette

VIP Member
@Baguette
Re your post about MM Twitter bots
This is regarding the online harassment of royal reporters by followers of MM.

"The Whole Thing is a Bit Insane"
I wouldn't like to be the person funding a bot army that is threatening the UK Head of State and their family. They are called 'the watchers' for a reason.

This one made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

mb1202

VIP Member
still nothing about Andrew though is there? Can independent investigations be extended to noncing??

I don’t like MM. my bullshit meter goes off at most things she says but there’s no denying this is shite considering Andrew.
What I’m a bit sick of is people calling Andrew a pweirdo and a n o n c e. He is creepy, entitled, and a liar. But he is not sexually attracted to pre pubescent children, nor is he a ‘kiddie fiddler’. The girls in question are around 17/18. Totally wrong and he should be held accountable but calling him a paedophile is incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I've mentioned this before but I'll just put it here too. I work in an institution that Kate has visited with her children on numerous occasions. The venue is not closed for this, she wears low key clothing and just mills about with the children, enjoying their enjoyment. She smiles if anyone spots her and there are discrete police protection staff there but you'd not really notice.
When Harry and his keeper wanted to come visit, the venue was closed and staff made to stay late so they would be there to show them around with much bowing and scraping.

P. S. My vote is Liberty Diana Markle-Mountbatten Windsor for the name

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

JudithKuntz

Next time some cretin rages about the “racist British press” let’s remind them that Oprah couldn’t find any examples for her montage so either doctored some headlines or used US and Aus magazines.

I wonder if DM can sue CBS/Oprah for defamation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

leviosa

I think that Meghan is the one behind all of this comparison to Diana business. I mean, I don't remember Kate ever being compared to her and she's married to one of Diana's sons too!!

It really gets my goat. There is such a world of difference in between them and to be honest, I'm not Diana's biggest fan in the first place. But Meghan was literally twice the age that Diana was with Charles when she got together with Harry. Diana really was, at least in the beginning, naive and clueless. Meghan had already been married and divorced, and had been playing the fame game for almost 20 years.

Meghan manipulated her way into Harry's life, wearing Diana's favourite perfume, and stalking Harry when it looked like he was getting away. She thought she could swoop in and be Diana 2.0 and never thought for a second people would see through her.

This whole interview just reeked of a giant temper tantrum and despite the initial support, I don't think it'll be long before people start to see through them and realise what they're all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

freda19

VIP Member
The drip continues..

Meghan Markle demands to see emails and texts on bullying allegations after a senior Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants - as Prince Charles's staff sift through files
By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday22:17, 13 Mar 2021 , updated 22:19, 13 Mar 2021

• Duchess of Sussex written to Buckingham Palace, The Mail on Sunday can reveal
  • She is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
  • Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two assistants
The Duchess of Sussex has written to Buckingham Palace demanding to see any documents, emails or text messages relating to the bullying complaint against her, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A senior Palace aide had accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants and undermining the confidence of a third. The Palace has now launched an inquiry into the claims.

But in a clear indication that the Duchess is preparing to fight back against what she has termed 'a smear campaign', a senior Palace source confirmed that her office had 'written to request the evidence'.

Doesn't that cunt have a fetus cooking on a wee blink somewhere to worry about? All she does is fucking moan.
She must be a bundle of laughs to live with.
No wonder hazza wanted 16 bathrooms. It gives him a chance to take a shit in peace while she stomps from one to the next seeking him out for more nagging.
* oh come on guys! We've all done it* (ok, maybe just me then :oops:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62