Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

They're definitely not allowing all comments. I commented on an article last night, and it said comments were being moderated. My polite, but clearly anti Smegg comment has not appeared.
You know what's shady on one of the posts that had unmoderated comments DM still didn't allow certain ones I made about MM to be posted. Maybe they blacklisted certain words (and therefore comments containing those words) from being posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

JAR21

VIP Member
The way MM behaved at the Inskip wedding speaks volumes about her

View attachment 481707View attachment 481708
View attachment 481712View attachment 481715
She's so hands on and clingy meanwhile Harry does not reciprocate and looks so unamused/bored
View attachment 481716View attachment 481717
The only time he looked genuinely happy is when he saw his friends. Also realize how none of his friends acknowledged MM meaning she was an uninvited guest.

View attachment 481718
Realize he even hugged his female friend with a big smile on his face. Meanwhile....
View attachment 481719
He NEVER through out that entire day touched MM, not even once... not even when she grabbed him and kissed him. He rather seemed limp and motionless.
I can't believe he fell for it

kittenattack

VIP Member
There you go hand placement

lady in grey has her hand resting on top of bump.

Meg is always holding the bottom of the bump in case it falls off - looks unnatural.
I did this during the week I was due because I was worried they'd literally fall out after a five minute labour 😄

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
wont Kate be Queen Catherine? I thought Philip is titled Duke/Prince because he can’t be officially “King” because that ranks higher than Queen and he can’t rank higher than monarch??
No, Kate will be Queen Consort, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. If I understand correctly. You don’t have King and Queen at the same time.

Bastille

Chatty Member
@JAR21 Thats where I got it BUT I cant find any other instances of that image on Google...plenty of other Bump in odd places pics but not that one

Reactions: 10

mb1202

VIP Member
That would include giving up HUGE maintenance payments and control. I can't see it.
Very true. Sad if it was all a control/money thing. I do think she’s a sociopath but I’d really like to think she at least has genuine affection and love for her own children 😣

kittenattack

VIP Member
Maybe I’m really reaching here but is it a huge stretch that Meghan would give them up? She just doesn’t seem maternal in the slightest, and it would allow her to continue her LA lifestyle. She doesn’t have a problem with dropping other previously beloved family members such as her father. I know your kids are different though of course and maybe I’m being unfair saying that. Just a thought anyway.
She'd hand them over for a fee.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
It's a glimpse into how William/Kate persevere Diana's legacy. Harry does everything to ride off the back of it.

a good PR move imho, and it could be to bait Harry into saying some dumb :poop:
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I think she is a true Narcissist and is showing all the behaviours of one. Everything is about her, she has no empathy or love for anyone but herself. She will drop Harry like a stone when she is tired of him and ready to move on ( as she did with her ex husband and her family ). They can also be incredibly charming, hence why she manages to fool so many people into believing she is
Another song option... for megsy this time

• Haha
  • Heart