Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
I don't know, can anyone tell me what the text says?
I think it's in bad taste.
I think the French are taking the piss out of the queen, saying you will dies before I let you leave
BUT then I think the French are supporting the queen, saying it's a lot of fuss over nothing, here a black man was killed and Megan is carrying on like she is being killed when she has only been offended

I definitely agree with you about the boy who cried wolf in this instance of racism, also applies with claims of sexism as well. Everyone ends up getting sick and tired of the imagined or non existent infractions they end up ignoring or disbelieving legitimate cases.
It says “why Meghan quit Buckingham” with Meghan saying “because I couldn’t breathe any more”

Reactions: 7

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Seizures can also occur when they are trying to withdraw from alcohol or are unable to access the normal functioning amount. This may sound terrible, but I have in the past, when seeing people with DT's, advised them to have a little drink to keep their body functioning as normal and prevent seizures, and then followed up with trying to access an appropriate detox scheme. Withdrawal from alcohol is extremely unpleasant without proper support. :(
Sorry for derailing, genuine question do all alcoholics get the dts if they stop suddenly. My dad used to drink a lot (before I was born) and all his friends thought he would get the dts as he just suddenly stopped, my dad would always say and I didn't (with such a triumphal air, as if to say see i wasn't an alcoholic)

I'm not a robot

Sorry for derailing, genuine question do all alcoholics get the dts if they stop suddenly. My dad used to drink a lot (before I was born) and all his friends thought he would get the dts as he just suddenly stopped, my dad would always say and I didn't (with such a triumphal air, as if to say see i wasn't an alcoholic)
I'm not an expert in this area, so can't medically answer your question. The only thing I will say is that nowadays we refer to alcohol dependance, and my guess would be that despite drinking a lot, you Dads' body was not dependant on alcohol to get through the day, although maybe he needed it psychologically at that time.

mb1202

VIP Member
Prince Phillip was actually born a Prince in own right of Greece and Denmark but renounced this title to marry the Queen and became Lieutenant Mountbatten, strangely he was created HRH the day before their wedding but not The Duke of Edinburgh until the wedding day so spent a day as HRH Lieutenant So r Phillip Mountbatten. Then HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, he wasn't created a Prince again until 1957 by the Queen. Traditionally female consorts are Queen NN. They have said Camilla won't be queen but I suspect she will, Kate will also most likely be crowned a queen consort
Would Camilla be Queen or Queen Consort? I was pretty sure that the ‘king and Queen’ doesn’t happen. It’s king and Queen consort? Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 6

mb1202

VIP Member
She'll just be referred to as Queen Catherine, the dukedom of Cambridge will have merged back with the crown
Why will she be Queen Catherine? Prince Philip isn’t King Philip? Queen Victoria’s husband was Prince Albert.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Perhaps they decided to share the cards this year because so many people will be facing their first Mothers Day without their Mothers because of Covid.
I can see I fell victim there to the "Tattle zombie post" 🧟‍♂️ my half written, unposted words popping up within s new post to make me look sloppy!

I did think back to the "feral" comment when they posted the latest earth mother barefoot 🦶 photo. 🤨

Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
Hmm, I also thought it is a bit strange and I don't understand why they make a card for her grandmother... for William to give to her?
But it could also be that the kids ask William where his mummy is, given that Kate probably buys flowers for Carole.

It was also said that the visit to Clapham Common yesterday was potentially a PR move.

Both are a bit unusual and happened soon after "the interview".

Also, I wonder if TQ gets any flowers from her children? I somehow cannot imagine it.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Been lurking for a while, very much team Queen. Been thinking about the possibility of a surrogate being used to carry Archie, wondering what the legal ramifications would be if it is true. Would it be considered fraud if a surrogate was involved given that titles are involved?
I think she was pregnant, some shots of her in that black dress she is looking very chunky.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
These articles about her political aspirations are clearly planted by her PR firm, imo. Besides, No One is going to bestow a political position on her. Politics is hard work and we all know that's not her style. If she couldn't hack it in the royal family, she certainly can't hack the American political campaign system. She would be destroyed, no matter who her connections are.
If the Dems want anything from her, it's campaign donations $$
Absolute fakery from SS, their PR.
OMG exactly she couldn't hack it closeted away in the most protected family in the world she isn't going to hack it in politics. She failed the foreign services officers test when she did that stint with the diplomats (I hope I got that right, watched it on the Meghan show).

The times now running a story on the Palace handing the bullying enquiry to a third party law firm. Lol they know it's juicy and don't want to get it in their face!
Furthermore more palace sources saying that H and M mental health open secret amongst them and amongst family - not even secret - but openly discussed.
lies lies lies
They may have all known about it and been discussing it, doesn't mean they weren't doing anything about it. Or maybe she was in denial that there was anything wrong with her, maybe she was saying I am fine I am fine and they are all watching her go dolally.

mb1202

VIP Member
I think its more 'the people's Princess' ? (as opposed to Disneys or the RF's....)
I might be wrong but wasn’t she always known as Princess Diana? Obviously it’s quite unprecedented because she isn’t a blood royal but people didn’t just suddenly start calling her that when they realised they liked her? Or did they, I’m not sure !

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
View attachment 481484

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.
I don't know, can anyone tell me what the text says?
I think it's in bad taste.
I think the French are taking the piss out of the queen, saying you will dies before I let you leave
BUT then I think the French are supporting the queen, saying it's a lot of fuss over nothing, here a black man was killed and Megan is carrying on like she is being killed when she has only been offended

I definitely agree with you about the boy who cried wolf in this instance of racism, also applies with claims of sexism as well. Everyone ends up getting sick and tired of the imagined or non existent infractions they end up ignoring or disbelieving legitimate cases.

Reactions: 5

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
Don't be silly, her sussex squad has her back, her bots would praise her until kingdom come

xforeverlove21

Exactly. This ‘she wasn’t wearing a mask!!’ Thing is doing my head in. It’s never been required to wear one outside, ever. And I agree with you neither do I, load of crap IMO.
Pretty sure the RF would've got the vaccine by now so she probably doesn't even need a mask