Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
The main thing I took away from the interview was just how useless a husband Harry has turned out to be.
same same

I don’t recall seeing it before, but to be fair they keep a lot private and people make assumptions about them. So I welcome the fact they are showing that they too think of Diana, they just don’t need to go on a chat show and shove it in our faces
It would have been nicer to see the kids doing the cards though. But I am in no position to even wonder about them really.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LadyMuck

VIP Member
View attachment 481484

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.
It shows a strong empowered woman - HMQ

Reactions: 5

Ireckon

VIP Member
Wasn’t that beach sequence of Archie filmed in black and white ... the colour red turns to black likewise blue turns into light grey
Re:Archie
Just as a reference Ed Sherman’s hair looks black in b/W photo
1615728478412.jpeg

Reactions: 4

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. If M&H had done this we'd be up in arms. Not classy.
Yes it does seem a bit over the top but maybe they do it every year.
Also the logistics of it. Do they take the pix before they give the card to Dad or does Dad take the pix after he gets the cards. Would have been nice to see someone actually holding the cards or better still the kids making the cards.

• Haha

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
You didn't because she wasn't at the vigil, she went before and would have had no idea if it would be busy or not.
Who doesn't have a mask on them if they are going out? Its not as if she would've walked there is it?
She was at the memorial/site of the vigil. Ofc there was a chance it would be busy

• Angry

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Buckingham Palace to bring in ‘independent investigators to launch Meghan Markle bullying probe’

still nothing about Andrew though is there? Can independent investigations be extended to noncing??

I don’t like MM. my bullshit meter goes off at most things she says but there’s no denying this is shite considering Andrew.

xforeverlove21

Completely agree. All this crap I see from MM fans that Diana would have loved M. They clearly know absolutely nothing about Diana and are obviously blind to M.

It’s a shame that he didn’t take a leaf out of his brothers book in terms of picking a wife. Surely he could see the kind of woman Kate was and what their relationship was like? Kate was one of H’s best mates too.
The only argument they have towards that is that Diana would love MM because she "breaks boundaries" by being a minority, divorcee, being older than the male...

Ennasor

The whole Meghan copying Diana’s outfits is so so weird. There are many examples. William must be so freaked out - after all Diana was also his mum.
Im not a MEgain fan. But the press always show Kate being inspired by Diana. I think they both copy Diana.

Reactions: 3

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
As someone just pointed out, they’re living at KP aren’t they? I don’t think it’s a publicity stunt, it’s a huge and important issue/case and she went there to represent the RF. Casual clothes, pared back security, no big deal made. I appreciate that especially now W&K look like saints and we should still be using critical thought but I don’t think K did this for publicity.
Sorry to be dozy but what memorial is she visiting??

Reactions: 2

beastofburden

Also consider this. Could a young George or Charlotte have asked why are we only making cards for Granny Middleton?

Or Kate helping the kids make cards for her mom saw the sadness in Williams face decided next year we make for him too.

And lastly maybe this is them educating their children on berievement. How when people die it doesn't mean they are gone forever or ignored.
"Do this card George, or that Crown will never meet your head"

• Haha
Reactions: 1

sitkx

VIP Member
I agree. I don’t think Harry was complicit in her games at all! She would have painted this picture that she’s a humanitarian, just like his mum. Loved breaking tradition, just like his mum. Wanted to use her platform to make a real difference, just like his mum. And the poor guy is not very intelligent and clearly has a weakness when it comes to Diana. He fell for it very easily.

Childhood trauma will do that for you 🙁

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Not a Meghan fan by any means but I think BP played a bit dirty by leaking that bullying claim
before the interview and/or responding to it. Quiet dignity is the way to go.