Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
[IMG alt="Cáca_Milis"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/32/32400.jpg?1592267974[/IMG]
Cáca_Milis
Chatty Member

Today at 3:08 PM
It's Saturday. I'm hungover, I've got 30 pages to catch up on and can't concentrate! So I made these..... they're shite but all my brain can come up with in its current state..

There was a woman call Smegs,
Who was fond of spreading her legs
To England she came, seeking riches and fame,
Now she sits with her 2nd fake preg

There was a man called Hags
Who used always smoke funny fags,
He believes all the lies, when he looks in her eyes,
She now has him by his big ginger bags

END

Please can you be my new best friend? This is brilliant! 😂😂
Hi new BFF! *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 9

beastofburden

Also, how the easel announcement is clearly irregular. On the Cambridge children’s announcements, the time of birth is hand written a s as you say signed by doctors. Archie’s looks pre planned as it is all typed and as you say no signature. All very weird IMO, considering other factors too such as the fact there are multiples instances of her bump disappearing and reappearing/folding over.View attachment 481443If View attachment 481444View attachment 481445
charge that phone... lol, edited the charge bar out :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
The monarch must have a more senior title than his / her spouse. Philip could not be King because that’s more senior than Queen.

But Kate can be Queen because it’s less senior than King. Strictly speaking she’s Queen Consort but won’t be known as that. Just the King & Queen.
I get that now, I guess I was just not seeing it because I didn’t realise King was still seen as rank superior to Queen. I just thought they were the same rank but for different sexes.

JAR21

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m totally making this up but wasn’t there something that came out when they announced they were leaving that the Queen ‘owns’ Archie? Was that debunked? Or would she only ‘own’ him if he had the Prince title? Honestly don’t know.
I think the Royal children fall under the Monarch's reins somehow. How would Harry ever see them if he came home and they stayed in California?

Happy to be in the minority here. If they do this every year, fair enough, but if this is the first year they've chosen to make it public, I find it quite contrived. I want and expect W&K to be better than H&M. Hope this is not going to turn into the Battle of Dead Mother.

Makes me wonder if William is going rogue though.
I agree. Knowing about a grandmother they never met is one thing. Making cards to a dead grandmother because their dad misses his mum is a bit much. Overegging the pudding.
If it's because the statue is going up this year then fair enough they will have a reason as there is more attention on Diana this year. Hope they never do it again.

• Angry
  • Sick

beastofburden

View attachment 481484

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.
The price is extortion. 3 euros?!

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Prince Philip is a Prince in his own right, born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark.
Very true. It just seems quite case-by-case! However I’m sure when Charles is king Camilla will remain the duchess or cornwall, and same with Kate bit of Cambridge. It’s just strange that Diana was known as ‘Princess Diana’ despite it never being her official title.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So? Good for him taking a stand and being courageous. Are you a Biden/Harris fan?! If so I’d like to hear a justification for that... I don’t necessarily think it’s helpful to judge someone solely on who they vote for. He made a funny video. Trump hate is so old!
I’m Irish. I couldn’t give a shit about either of them, if anything they’ll plod along for an unremarkable 4 years and not cause a civil or world war. I’m ok with that.

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
I can't think of an instance of a British/English Queen (or Queen to be) marrying a commoner - unlike Kings. Diana and the Queen Mother were commoners (though titled).

I wonder what would happen if hypothetically something happened to Prince George (god forbid) and Princess Charlotte became the monarch, and married a commoner. Would he be made a Prince?
I suspect same situation as the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh. They would create a Royal Dukedom for her husband so that the children would HRHs.
They had to do that for Phillip otherwise Charles would have been Lord Charles Windsor, and heir to the throne

mb1202

VIP Member
But nobody will say 'Queen Consort' - Just Queen.

Mary of Teck was a consort, but it's always said she was just a Queen. A true co-regency King & Queen would equate to their being two faces on the coins!
I get that but why is it different to Philip? Is it because he was born as a prince? He’s not known as the king... I’m just confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Not being a royal watcher, do they normally do this or do you think they are trying to rub it in that William lost his mother too??
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. If M&H had done this we'd be up in arms.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8