Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep...and loads of comments that the title doesn't exist, clearly nobody at Independent did as much as googled before they published it (I'm guessing because the guy was black, clearly didn't need to supply any proof of what he wrote - any wokeys reading on here, don't jump on me, only paraphrasing the vile Shola woman)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Scobie tweet literally made me want to vomit.... he really has form:
Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation has just announced support for a number of organisations around the world as part of their mission to “unite communities and drive systemic change by unleashing. . . the defining cultural force of the 21st century: compassion.”

• Sick
Reactions: 24
If she thinks she’s the little mermaid, then who is Ursula, Omid Scobie, Oprah?! Just a stupid, childish analogy. She’s a total embarrassment
Along with the gushing about how her and H's 'love' story is the like bestest fairytale in the world ever <insert lots of blinking>

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Me either. Good looking girl with something in common with Harry; a love of Africa. In fact she has a travel company there. She couldn't put up with the life and was pretty young when she was with him (early twenties) but she seems like a normal human and not a dreadful attention seeking narc.
Who said she was ugly? She always looked bonny when I saw pics

Reactions: 14
Havent read all comments so sorry if this has been discussed.
The unveiling of statue on July 1st...........................
If Covid rules are still in place as regards isolating on arrival from USA then Harry will have to arrive here 'early' and if baby is due in summer that could be around July1st SO..with any luck...he wont come to the event because it will either be too near due date or too soon after delivery.
PLEASE please Boris , dont alter the rules until July 2nd xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But why? They have a PR team operating in real time to hide his shady tit.
A demonstration of power. I have a theory, it's what I would do if I had the wherewithal but I'm very cynical and ever so slightly ruthless. ETA actually I'm bleeping cruel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Havent read all comments so sorry if this has been discussed.
The unveiling of statue on July 1st...........................
If Covid rules are still in place as regards isolating on arrival from USA then Harry will have to arrive here 'early' and if baby is due in summer that could be around July1st SO..with any luck...he wont come to the event because it will either be too near due date or too soon after delivery.
PLEASE please Boris , dont alter the rules until July 2nd xx
Oh he'll be allowed in on a diplomatic pass - although he is the least diplomatic critter in the universe just now. Booo and hissss. He is a complete nonsense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A demonstration of power. I have a theory, it's what I would do if I had the wherewithal but I'm very cynical and ever so slightly ruthless.
But they're deleting stories that make H&M look bad not the other way. It's a weird flex

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh he'll be allowed in on a diplomatic pass - although he is the least diplomatic critter in the universe just now. Booo and hissss. He is a complete nonsense.
Mmmmmmm......in that case he will generate more ill feeling because why isnt whats good for the goose good for the gander as they say?

Reactions: 9
Nobody with any sense would have had Handbag because he's thick. She was just the sweepings up and desperate for anybody rich, so he managed to land her.

But they're deleting stories that make H&M look bad not the other way. It's a weird flex
As a demonstration of power it's good. Look how BP could turn it the other way. Let everything out in the open, even the hidden stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.