Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scobie tweet literally made me want to vomit.... he really has form:
Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation has just announced support for a number of organisations around the world as part of their mission to “unite communities and drive systemic change by unleashing. . . the defining cultural force of the 21st century: compassion.”
Drive is the new shine a light? Drive safe, ha?

Reactions: 8
Scobie tweet literally made me want to vomit.... he really has form:
Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation has just announced support for a number of organisations around the world as part of their mission to “unite communities and drive systemic change by unleashing. . . the defining cultural force of the 21st century: compassion.”
These cretins obviously haven't read '1984'. The Ministry of Truth was responsible for the distribution of propaganda and The Ministry of Love, for War.

When I hear the words of these two, all I see is someone kicking a puppy whilst claiming to be an animal lover.

In their perverse world, hate is love and their weasel words and lies know no bounds. These two are truly toxic.

Reactions: 21
Sitting here quietly reading your posts, I am still fuming about Oprah's inadequate "interview" and her inability to ask pertinent questions to seek the truth.

That said, we now have proof of the truths and know that there was lie after lie told. So I feel that the world, and especially our great RF need a second "interview", but not with Oprah as she's already failed big time.

I therefore nominate someone with experience, someone who digs deep, someone who isn't afraid to ask awkward questions. Mr Piers Morgan. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could not believe the utter stupidity on gogglebox! Gasping in shock horror about the race comment and Archie not getting security. Ffs have some critical thought for 2 seconds, or failing that just 2 mins of research!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
title for next thread idea-

Harry and Meghan #75 - Abolish the Monarchy fast, this woman isn't a gas!

(ladies are we allowed to contribute ideas? sorry if not!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've finally caught up, but it's taken me literally 5 and a half days to catch up from when I went to sleep Sunday night!

I wasn't able to watch their interview, I managed the first 10 minutes and then had to turn over to another channel as I was so angry!

I also had to switch over during Gogglebox last night when they started fawning over MM and JCMH.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's Saturday. I'm hungover, I've got 30 pages to catch up on and can't concentrate! So I made these..... they're shite but all my brain can come up with in its current state..

There was a woman call Smegs,
Who was fond of spreading her legs
To England she came, seeking riches and fame,
Now she sits with her 2nd fake preg

There was a man called Hags
Who used always smoke funny fags,
He believes all the lies, when he looks in her eyes,
She now has him by his big ginger bags

END

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This link has a bit of info about the Marquess
And that is a perfect example of me getting sucked into fake news .
The only good thing is that I read it and thought huh? How does an African married to an African prince get an Irish title? So I looked and couldn't find anything.
Then directed back to the comments which finally loaded (I hate my phone sometimes) and they all say fake.
Then you gave me that link. But actually do digging further it's a complete fake. That entry was only put in place at the end of February .

I love Wikipedia. I know there are times it's not right but most people are dedicated to accuracy and I do pay them money for the service.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.