Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article was posted on this thread recently about the BAME leaders coming out in support of the Royal family. I've just seen it being referred to as 'pulling out the emergency blacks' on another thread. Nice. These esteemed people obviously don't have minds of their own and are just doing what the rich white people tell them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There are a few Abolish the Monarchy articles appearing. I don't like it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I did not know about links to Mugabe. Christ how he is he getting away with it from the article above
Recently he is reported to have started a relationship with 19-year-old Chelsy Davey, the daughter of a controversial Zimbabwean businessman who runs several lucrative hunting outfits and has been reported to have been linked with Robert Mugabe.

According to a guest at a recent society wedding, when questioned about his girlfriend's origins, Prince Harry was said to have retorted that she was not "black or anything, you know".
This is such a racist comment...why couldnt Oprah have asked Harry about it...so he could demonstrate how educated and changed he now is?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Polish_20210313_141315838.jpg

Charlie Hebdo you are a bunch of cunts and to think I've supported you in the past 🤬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Tourre Bakhai spot on again

"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Great to be able to use British institutions - law courts, OFCOM etc - to clamp down on your hated enemies while living in a republic thousands of miles away. That's what unearned rank and wealth allows you to do....Need for very urgent reform? Yes. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Milliemoo99
I'm fairly certain querying if a WOCs White husband is racist based on his racism is actually racist. I think I'm getting the hang of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An article was posted on this thread recently about the BAME leaders coming out in support of the Royal family. I've just seen it being referred to as 'bringing out the emergency blacks' on another thread. Nice. These esteemed people obviously don't have minds of their own and are just doing what the rich white people tell them.
Black people who don’t ascribe to wokeism are public enemy number 1 to the wokes. They see it as being ‘race traitors’ and that they’re ‘internalising the racism of whites’. No it’s just that they’re intelligent!

It only suits to ‘listen to black voices’ when they’re spouting the approved rhetoric!

Reactions: 13
Will have to watch that again. I was in London (to see Depeche Mode at the O2!) and saw it in a hotel bar when it was broadcast but even I could tell the vibe between him and Schofe was very, very frosty. Morten wasn't exactly willing to be complimentary towards his wife, though. Always wondered Morten and Inez bothered appearing on it! (a-ha fan here) :)
a-ha fan here as well, only watched the show because Morten was on it. OMG all my childhood dreams of being Mrs Morten Harket died a quick death, Inez is more than welcome to him.
And as for he made his own toilet seat taking 3 days. Jesus wept just go to IKEA and come back with one and some meatballs as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. Love the fact that in principle it shows free speech is alive and well, but I think that’s a little too inflammatory. Also it plays into the hands of wokes a bit too much, showing Meghan as the oppressed black woman in danger and the Queen being likened to a racist police officer.
I doubt the french will be very happy with this cover..... They generally like the Queen and the millenials I know there aren't fans of M or H

The DM article many have posted today, says it was a few hundred thousand. To see them to the end of that financial year, with more to come the following year.
the IRS will be on this like a rash

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too bad the Charlie Hebdo have to wade in with such a dreadful and disrespectful cartoon... we have enough trouble with this Harkle/ BP situation, not to mention the rest of the world in trouble too.
The platforms and people who have some influence would do better to use it for good and try to make everything calmer and better.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.