Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few posters mention MM’s skills with her magic boobs and magic minge. They say she has snared him due to the skills she learned whilst yachting etc.

Now call me naive, but what are these extra ‘skills‘ she has learned that make men fall at her feet and stay with her? Please can someone tell me what she must do to / for them as I am at a loss.

I can only think of blowjobs, handjobs, titjobs, threesomes, foursomes, sexy underwear, role play, strip poker, anal sex. Are people suggesting she does something ELSE that has snared him? If so, what is it? I apologise in advance if it is so obvious to some but I am late 40s and I cannot imagine anything else apart from what I have listed above.

What does she DO sexually with all these men? To : 1) for them to pay her ££££££ to be on their yachts and 2) for Prince Haz to marry her???!! What am I / we missing???!

Could we snare a Prince / wealthy man if we knew how to perform her special ‘tricks’?

Despite the jokes, I am being deadly serious. Please could someone explain what she does with or to Harry that other girlfriends’ haven’t? I really cannot think of anything else other than that I have listed.

Is someone going to blow my mind with a secret sex act that snares princes for life?????
I wonder if she taps into their fantasies - not just the seks-eh ones, but the whole 'look what we can do together with what you have and ALL I have etc'.

You can imagine her slithering over them hissing 'We could be famous / rich / powerful / successful etc etc - we 'just need to <inserts hare-brained plan that requires balls of steel (hers) and the soul of her latest mark>'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scobie tweet literally made me want to vomit.... he really has form:
Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation has just announced support for a number of organisations around the world as part of their mission to “unite communities and drive systemic change by unleashing. . . the defining cultural force of the 21st century: compassion.”
I want to know where they are getting the money from!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure there was a picture of them having hanky panky on their hotel room balcony. It's disappeared now but I think it was taken at this wedding, can't remember where it was published.
apparently The Palace paid for the pics and paid off the papers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"She" is a he (I don't mean as is trans, purely that he is talking about himself and his African royalty husband), but no idea about any previous marquesses of Annaville, no info - will try to dig.

ETA: have gone through several lists, and cannot find this Marquess of Annaville, really odd. No mention of any previous Marquesses. A bought/manufactured title??

ETA2: if the title is dodgy, then no wonder they are getting questions about the provenance in predominantly white Ireland, nothing to do with racism...in the same way somebody white would be questioned should they turn up in an African country and claimed to be one of the local princelings. Just unusual, not rasist.
Its probably been said, but they're 21 and 22, only married since September, do not live in Ireland, probably never stepped foot here. The title is questionable and would not be something honored/known here.

Reactions: 10
There’s an App called BorrowBox which I use to download library books (I’ve read 50+ since lockdown). I’m also able to read UK and worldwide newspapers/magazines for free using my library card membership on same App.

Thank you for posting this. Have now just joined my local library online as a result of this valuable information 🤗

And those two twunts are still twunts, albeit he's a pathetic clucking twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This has done me in. Wtf 😭 😭
View attachment 480484
I send gif's /memes in my friendship WhatsApp groups, they're never racist or offensive. I have never considered the skin colour of said person in meme because the colour of the skin is irrelevant to the gif or meme.
Having had a look at my most recent GIFs I've sent ....there is Monica from friends dancing, Mrs doubt fire (god knows why😂), tumbleweed and then my fav a camp guy holding a massive tea cup with a shocked face aka spill the tea (which we use quite a lot in my friend work whatsapp group). The latter gif is a black guy....I will continue to use this gif as it's my favourite one.

Reactions: 16
So after all the effort to end segregation some Black folks are now bringing it back, bit by bit. Okaay

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So after all the effort to end segregation some Black folks are now bringing it back, bit by bit. Okaay
That’s what it’s all about, creating more divides so there’s infinite things to complain about. That’s intersectionality in a nutshell- things are becoming too tolerant and our society is too comfortable to live in, quick create more victim identities!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.