Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember all these of her pushing in and trying to open her coat for a bump shot. No manners whatsoever.
I have been trying to find the video/gif of her mm literally pushing Harry out of the way. I had sent the clip to a friend of mine but the link no longer works - it has been wiped. There is a real bleach-effort at work. can any other tattlers find that clip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I need to hear this

I've always, always been a republican. In fact I've never liked the royal family, I've actually despised them at points esp the low of Andrew. However over the past year a strange thing happened, I started to respect them a bit more and feel the queen, will and Kate have worked hard during the Pandemic. I'm also a fan of Camilla and Sophie Wessex.
Since megs and Harry have tried to rip them apart I've actually felt more loyal to the royal family and rather protective. I never thought I'd think this. I wonder if Meghan and Harry have actually boosted the royal family popularity
That thought crossed my mind too - biggest own goal in history.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I need to hear this

I've always, always been a republican. In fact I've never liked the royal family, I've actually despised them at points esp the low of Andrew. However over the past year a strange thing happened, I started to respect them a bit more and feel the queen, will and Kate have worked hard during the Pandemic. I'm also a fan of Camilla and Sophie Wessex.
Since megs and Harry have tried to rip them apart I've actually felt more loyal to the royal family and rather protective. I never thought I'd think this. I wonder if Meghan and Harry have actually boosted the royal family popularity
My dad said similar. He's always despised the idea of hereditary monarchy but asked on whatsapp if we still hang people for treason and could we add 'being a bleep to the Queen' to the definition of it. He's surprised himself with how angry he's gotten in defense of the Monarch

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The British press is going way too soft. One of the rags today has "uncovering the truth" as a secondary headline on their front page, when what they need to have is WE EXPOSE MEGHAN AND HARRY'S LIES ON PAGES 6,7,8,9,10 covering the full front page with a comment by comment take down inside.

Reactions: 25
The British press is going way too soft. One of the rags today has "uncovering the truth" as a secondary headline on their front page, when what they need to have is WE EXPOSE MEGHAN AND HARRY'S LIES ON PAGES 6,7,8,9,10 covering the full front page with comment by comment take down inside.
I honestly think her ‘pregnancy’ is part of the reason. It’s a new woke tactic to threaten those speaking out by saying they’re bullying a pregnant woman or they’re going to cause a miscarriage.

Reactions: 18
I have been trying to find the video/gif of her mm literally pushing Harry out of the way. I had sent the clip to a friend of mine but the link no longer works - it has been wiped. There is a real bleach-effort at work. can any other tattlers find that clip?
I think the one you are talking about maybe the clip that appears on you tube according to Taz love or loathe (look at 10.50 mins). Is that the one you mean ?

(sorry can't link - someone has messed with the laptop and things aren't where they normally are and its confusing)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think we should all write to the Daily Mail and INSIST that they don't refer to Catherine as Kate Middleton anymore. It‘s totally disrespectful. She is Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and equally, they should never call MM the Duchess of Sussex. She is and always will be Meghan Markle.

We are so lucky to have William & Catherine and their beautiful children and personally I’d be happy to never hear of Harry & his family ever again. This week’s events are utterly disgraceful and I cannot believe after the support and positive reactions after their engagement and wedding, that they have sunk to such despicable behaviour. As far as I’m concerned, it’s nothing to do with race. If Harry had married anyone else (Chelsey, Cressida etc) who had manipulated and controlled him in the way MM has, I believe people would despise that person. Harry is doomed and eventually will realise exactly what he’s thrown away.
They should always refer to her as The Duchess of Cambridge, future Princess of Wales and future Queen Consort!! 👑👑

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.