Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

read the comments. Are they tattlers? I love that the DM is allowing these comments through now. Revenge can be subtle.

eta: the tea incident is there. In some detail.

2nd edit: get posting, they’re letting all sorts of comments through. The missing 9million and Dorias new house......coincidence? Moonbump, miscarriage, alleged jail time.... fill your boots guys, i think the gloves are off.
I never thought I'd hear myself saying this but, I think I love British Media right now.
#freedomOfSpeechForAll

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's like he's brainwashed into thinking she is more important/better than him....Stockholm Syndrome? So sad.
100% agree. Who the actual f*ck does she think she is waving him in certain directions. Low rent woman who thinks she runs the show.

That Tiktok of her desperately trying to undo her coat for the photo op, what a contrived silly cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol. So now not just white, but other POC too. I feel honored to officially be part of the horde! But I think they wanted to write: white, non-black, non-american!
Identifying as Black is a very American thing. I’ve observed Black Africans identify with their tribe or country or both not just their skin colour. This again is all to do with the horrific racist history of the US and nothing really to do with the rest of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The average person doesn't care. Regardless of ethnicity no one wants segregation.
It's the social justice warriors, the minority who peddle this.
Social media has a lot to be responsible for.
I'm angry at Meghan Markle and her side kick conkers for brains Harry who pulled the race card.

Has Oprah been pulled up yet? She is complicit in the tit show. I hope she is hauled over the hot coals for her shambolic interview

Reactions: 19
The average person doesn't care. Regardless of ethnicity no one wants segregation.
It's the social justice warriors, the minority who peddle this.
Social media has a lot to be responsible for.
It is incredible isn’t it, they preach equality, diversity, fairness, representation and yet they’re the only people constantly building up barriers/imagining certain barriers exist when they don’t

Reactions: 17
I actually clicked on this but the wrong one came up 🙄, I’ve no idea how that lady appeared, weird .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if already mentioned but Associated Newspapers (Daily Mail etc) have complained to CBS about the headlines shown in the interview to show the UK media bias against Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fightback? :eek:

I think we should all write to the Daily Mail and INSIST that they don't refer to Catherine as Kate Middleton anymore. It‘s totally disrespectful. She is Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and equally, they should never call MM the Duchess of Sussex. She is and always will be Meghan Markle.

We are so lucky to have William & Catherine and their beautiful children and personally I’d be happy to never hear of Harry & his family ever again. This week’s events are utterly disgraceful and I cannot believe after the support and positive reactions after their engagement and wedding, that they have sunk to such despicable behaviour. As far as I’m concerned, it’s nothing to do with race. If Harry had married anyone else (Chelsey, Cressida etc) who had manipulated and controlled him in the way MM has, I believe people would despise that person. Harry is doomed and eventually will realise exactly what he’s thrown away.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry if already mentioned but Associated Newspapers (Daily Mail etc) have complained to CBS about the headlines shown in the interview to show the UK media bias against Meghan.
I need to hear this

I've always, always been a republican. In fact I've never liked the royal family, I've actually despised them at points esp the low of Andrew. However over the past year a strange thing happened, I started to respect them a bit more and feel the queen, will and Kate have worked hard during the Pandemic. I'm also a fan of Camilla and Sophie Wessex.
Since megs and Harry have tried to rip them apart I've actually felt more loyal to the royal family and rather protective. I never thought I'd think this. I wonder if Meghan and Harry have actually boosted the royal family popularity

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I should hope so too, disgusting manipulation and twisting words. They even managed to take Rachel Johnson’s compliment of Meghans ‘rich’ good looks and make that a racist jibe. We know it was Meghan and her team because one of the stipulations they made to the network was only to use approved images and supplementary information.

Reactions: 15
But it's ok for black people to rip the piss out of everyone else. Sure thing.
I know right??? If you go on twitter, it's down with the white man and if you are white you don't get to have a voice. It's cringy af. But just listen to their rap music. It's about gangster paradise, talking about their beotches and hoes and they have no problem using the n word when they are talking to eachother. It's beyond hypocritical.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.