Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold the bus - stop right there.

So according to this piece she already has a daughter! Who to? When? How old is she? Where is she? Cmon Tattlers we need to know more.
I’d read that allegedly her niece is her daughter. I don’t know much about it and needless to say it’s not too easy to find confirmation! Doesn’t make much sense as it says she is Samantha’s daughter, so I don’t really buy it! I just remember reading somewhere.
E767A4AD-AB9D-4161-A47D-DF084DC05879.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's interesting that while HMTQ is negotiating privately with Harry, many documents about poor behaviour from that pair are disappearing from the Internet.
It might not be Sunshine Sachs who is removing them.
I’ve just tried to find The Times Talking Heads article from 2005 that I previously SS where Harry says “she’s not black you know” about Chelsy Davy being from Zimbabwe and it’s gone. It came up really easily when I found it two days ago and now, nothing.
They’re definitely on a clean up job.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
This magazine has the wildest stories I've ever seen!

It’s only the British press that are nuts though 🤣🤣🤣 I seem to think it was Australia that did Charles and Camilla’s secret love child as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good point. I don't think there's any point making an agreement with people that don't keep their word - they just come back for more. Charles bunged them an enormous figure in March last year as part of Megxit. There are rumours it was millions, and was supposed to be a final payment to set them up in their new life. One year later, here we are again. The truth about the Harkles will set the RF free...
The DM article many have posted today, says it was a few hundred thousand. To see them to the end of that financial year, with more to come the following year.

Reactions: 6
On an Irish radio station the morning after the interview aired They asked an old man if he watched the interview and what he thought of it...
He said it was the Jeremy Kyle Show but they all had their own teeth😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just tried to find The Times Talking Heads article from 2005 that I previously SS where Harry says “she’s not black you know” about Chelsy Davy being from Zimbabwe and it’s gone. It came up really easily when I found it two days ago and now, nothing.
But who is on this clean up job?

Reactions: 14
This could be in preparation for the next Oprah bit or the 'shocking' texts and Email 'receipts' cunto has been threatening

But who is on this clean up job?
I think its Sunshine Sachs

Reactions: 12
Hold the bus - stop right there.

So according to this piece she already has a daughter! Who to? When? How old is she? Where is she? Cmon Tattlers we need to know more.
I think this rumour has already been fairly comprehensively debunked! One of Sams daughters is said to look an awful lot like Meghan, she was born when Meghan was 16...and you can guess the rest!

But Sam herself has said that this rumour isnt true!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If Meghan can complain to Offcom about what’s being broadcast over here so can I!!

Slanderous, baseless and false allegations were broadcast against the British Royal Family without any evidence by Oprah Winfrey in her interview with Meghan & Harry which aired on ITV at 9pm on 8th March 2021.

Highly defamatory claims were made against our Monarch and the royal establishment along with misleading and false headlines alleged to have *all* been published by our U.K. media which is entirely false. Associated Newspapers is already planning to pursue a legal case against CBS for this.

These deeply troubling allegations were allowed to be made without any challenge, any fact checking, any questioning of their veracity, any proof or evidence and lastly gave the accused no right of reply.

In light of this what ITV aired was clear propaganda and goes against official OFCOM guidelines which states it will: "Ensure that Broadcasters avoid unjust or unfair treatment of individuals or organisations in programmes".

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Taking down web sites or unflattering pictures or articles is pretty easy. Just send circular letter from an attorney office to hosting owner or web site owner about legal action, copyright infringement or something similar, most will take down offending sites, without checking facts. I saw few such letters from big players.

Reactions: 18
Keep an eye on the press if you see any glowing articles or exclusives about Sachs clients then they've been making deals

Reactions: 8
I heard someone say that a white person can never legitimately say they are not racist because they've never been on the receiving end of racism and our white privilege means we can never understand their 'truth'. 🤷‍♀️
That is so Racist

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did not know about links to Mugabe. Christ how he is he getting away with it from the article above
Recently he is reported to have started a relationship with 19-year-old Chelsy Davey, the daughter of a controversial Zimbabwean businessman who runs several lucrative hunting outfits and has been reported to have been linked with Robert Mugabe.

According to a guest at a recent society wedding, when questioned about his girlfriend's origins, Prince Harry was said to have retorted that she was not "black or anything, you know".

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
We probably need a Wiki page for all his bullshit, articles, photos etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.