Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to post this threads ago but all moving too fast. I do love an Australian viewpoint

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Looks like we’ve learned nothing from HRH Princess Meghan of the United Kingdom of Woke~dale.

I’ve just seen the William and Kate clip, young woman has been the target of vicious attacks from trolls worldwide, unfavourable media coverage, negative opinions, comments on her looks and her role in the Royal Family.

what would princess Woke~dale have urged reporters to do... if she hadn’t been the catalyst that is.
ask if she’s ok Meghan..?
“Are you ok” right?
what did Kate and her husband get.

“Sorry can you just let me know, are the royal family a racist family....”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Meghan has emails and friends who can talk on her behalf.
The Royal Family has MI5.

Who do you think is going to win? :ROFLMAO:
Meghan has emails and friends who can talk on her behalf.
The Royal Family has MI5.

Who do you think is going to win? :ROFLMAO:
MI5 will know everything there is to know about her! they will have looked into the background of all acquaintances people she was at school with kindergarten etc

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please could I ask questions?

What did that missing Tweet say?

What is a receipt?
Do you mean what I posted? I see it gone too. It was a pic of Kate in pink coat, and looked like she had a small bump. Ofcourse could be just a weird angle.

Reactions: 14
The Little Mermaid thing is quite pathological, isn't it? I have a theory that her intense fantasies of becoming a princess (didn't she used to love The Princess Diaries?) set up a kind of 'Paris Derangement Syndrome' once she'd actually inveigled her way into that role. In other words, she just could not deal with the huge split between fantasy princess and the hard daily slog of yer actual royalty. I also think she suffers from a really severe personality disorder - so what we're witnessing is a dangerous mental illness.
All these sickly princessy films and she still didn't realise she had to curtsy to a Queen?

Sure Jan :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Totally agree, and he’s white. Having Doria there with her nose ring and cornrowed (? Sorry I’m being ignorant here I don’t know the correct term) hair was the right image. Don’t get me wrong I thought Doria looked great on the wedding day, but it’s all appearances and politics with Meghan. She barely knows her mother, she was in prison for a time and MM would say herself she was always daddy’s girl and Thomas raised her.
Was she in prison though? I had a quick look the other day and can't find anything but rumours? Possibly BP have taken care of any serious negative press for megabitch?

Reactions: 12
I didn't realise there were other threads discussing this (I've invested way too much, enjoyable, time on this one). William's hardly going to say "Yes" to the racism question, those sort of questions are really insulting and stupid.

And, no, I'm not coming after this member, just using this as an example of how opinions differ - one opinion from the Wills & Kate thread is that William's response today was "shameful that he didn't express empathy for his brother". Though, in those situations, you're not exactly giving a sit-down interview, it's just a passing comment that takes a few seconds (most of the time, Royals at public appearances ignore media shout outs looking for quotes).
BIB: Can you imagine if Wills had taken a lengthy Megs-like pause before answering? :LOL: The journalist would've been like "Geez mate, forget it then, I don't have time for this"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you mean what I posted? I see it gone too. It was a pic of Kate in pink coat, and looked like she had a small bump. Ofcourse could be just a weird angle.
Piggyback my own post. Here is an other pic, no bump. The other pic was probably just the coat. I still love the color.
kate-coat-a.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I dont know if Kate is expecting or not but if she is and it is a boy...oooh just think *another * prince....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Little Mermaid thing is quite pathological, isn't it? I have a theory that her intense fantasies of becoming a princess (didn't she used to love The Princess Diaries?) set up a kind of 'Paris Derangement Syndrome' once she'd actually inveigled her way into that role. In other words, she just could not deal with the huge split between fantasy princess and the hard daily slog of yer actual royalty. I also think she suffers from a really severe personality disorder - so what we're witnessing is a dangerous mental illness.
The Disney reference she used interested me because of this:

You can bet there will be a movie in the future voiced by Meghan right about when all of this dies down to re-kindle her wars with the Royal Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was she in prison though? I had a quick look the other day and can't find anything but rumours? Possibly BP have taken care of any serious negative press for megabitch?
It’s funny you should say that, I read it on a few sources about a year ago and now I can never find anything?! So yes, apologies it could be hearsay but why would it have come out of nowhere? Anyway even if she was it wasn’t violent crime, it was to do with marijuana so not trying to paint her out as some sort of degenerate. It’s more to point out that her mother didn’t raise her and she miraculously became close to her just before the wedding.

Reactions: 12
Just to clear up I said on a previous post about Doria being in prison, I should have written allegedly. We are not into slander on here! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So William and Kate are going to have “are you a racist” shouted at them until the end of their days. Well done Harry and Meghan! For someone who says she suffered such mental stress under misunderstandings and false reports you'd think she would have a little empathy for what the family are going to have to endure now for the next while. I guess she doesn’t care as long as it’s not she who is getting the abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.